I Quit

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I would like to see BW come back...discussion doesn't mean an inability to act...I interpret it as the ability to try to make the best decision...

aries, not everyone here is an adult, or behaves like it
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
gooseman the first
Forum Intermediate
ID: 55105

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont go!!! you rock! you cant leave!! :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Howdy Wolf, thought I'd stick my oar in here, and just reiterate to the rest of the forum that there was no mention that you're actually leaving the game, simply stepping down as a moderator. I commend you. Even though I'm not certain of the details that surround your resignation I know for sure there's a lot of crap to deal with and even more idiotic posters. Take pride mate, you've done the forum a great service, but if you're getting nothing back then you're bests interests are not in it at heart.

You're a good guy, perhaps best to apply your talents where they're appreciated eh?

Regards mate,

Louis.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

~Aries~ wrote:sad to see you go BW :(

on another note...

personally i'd like to see more accountability and transparency from the mods.

its not nice being kept in the dark, and i'm sure we are all adult enough to be able to handle the info thats being kept from the members of this forum.

the information is being revealed... it was just that bad wolf didnt like the way it was being revealed...

sorry to see you go, bad wolf... you were a good member of the team...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
MackTheKnife
Forum Intermediate

I completely agree.

I for one am sick to death of "aliasers" and even people who hide behind a different in-game.
All alone, staring on
Watching her life go by
When her days are grey
And her nights are black
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Thanks for the kind words, but I wont be coming back unless the person in question is announced to the forums for EVERYONE to see. And then the rule be changed as it is a silly rule with no point to it.

BWG
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Bad Wolf wrote:Thanks for the kind words, but I wont be coming back unless the person in question is announced to the forums for EVERYONE to see. And then the rule be changed as it is a silly rule with no point to it.

BWG

do what he says!!! :P
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

It's a shame to see you step down fully. Just like to thank you for all your help, which no-one else seemed at all inclined to provide. I share many of your concerns.... but regardless, good luck out there.
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Cernunnos
Forum Newbie

Huh?

Not being dumb just no clue what all of you are talking about.
UBERN00B!
Fledgling Forumer
Location: Showing girls why my real name is Lance....heh heh......

Judging from the Mods who have been posting in this thread it sounds like an absolute bombshell is on it's way. Batten down the hatches SGW. Either big news or a conspiracy of silence - what's it going to be?
SGC Replicators wrote:yes i no it may have been my fault but what i like about this game i can make others pay for my silly mistakes.
Testify!
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

Hehehe :wink:
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

UBERN00B! wrote:Judging from the Mods who have been posting in this thread it sounds like an absolute bombshell is on it's way. Batten down the hatches SGW. Either big news or a conspiracy of silence - what's it going to be?

Loss of these forums wont affect the game, most of the bigger players run their acivities through their own alliance forums.

And sad to see you leave BW, but aslong as you stick around ingame its all good.

And imho, these forums have sucked ass for the last few months, loads of bashing and spamming and the mods dont have enough help to counter is, all i can say is whatever happened or whoever banned tokra helped loads lmao.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

:cry: I hope you'll at least stay in game with us :wink: anyway, good luck with anything you'll do now. You were one of the best mods ever...

Regards,
Neimenljivi
*salutes*
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Bad Wolf wrote:Thanks for the kind words, but I wont be coming back unless the person in question is announced to the forums for EVERYONE to see. And then the rule be changed as it is a silly rule with no point to it.

BWG

Bad Wolf, you sly dog, you're my hero!

Like Giesha said, DO WHAT HE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Return to “Quitting....”