Led Zeppelin/The Beatles

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Weirdfish
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Led Zeppelin/The Beatles

Neimenljivi wrote:but more and more people are listening to crap litterarly...there were a few bands who created music

So the newer generation is the one that should know who The Beatles are, but sadly, the newer generation is the one that mostly listens to crap...

Dont get me going on some of the crap today...

Boybands - WTH is that all about... once they split, you dont hear of them anymore cuz they cant sing and they certainly aint talented. They dont make the music, just try to sing along to it and claim that they wrote everything which is a load of BS

Hip Hop/Rap/R&B - Whilst some of it is okay and i'll put my hands up to that. Most of it either shows in their videos or in their lyrics what is happenin in the world today which shows what crap people listen to. Its all about shooting up some punk or disresprcting women and havin gold chains and teeth. you'd think that these people would belt up and see what their music and lyrics are doin to the world and start to do something about it. They're just greedy.

Its bands like The Beatles, Rolling Stones etc etc that will be forgotten. They are the true musicians and people are stupid to let this part of music history slip away. People are more interested in crap, crap and crap.

Rant over lol
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Boy Bands:
In all fairness the Whalberg boys have made a name for themselves, along with Justin Timberlake.

The world changes, and music types come in and out of popularity, then same thing with fashion. I remember in the 90s when bell bottoms were back in style and those huge platform shoes.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Weirdfish
Forum Irregular

yea but the argument here is bands that actually make the music, the lyrics themselves from those who just try to make money from tryin to do something thats just handed to them on a plate... I mean... how many boybands do covers cuz they aint been given anything else? its pathetic.

new and rising bands dont get influenced by a bunch of nobodies of a boyband because they dont make their own music. Real bands like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Oasis DO!

From my own material im producin I can honestly say that bands like The Beatles, (which im listenin to now) Oasis, Paul Weller are my main influences and I will NEVER let a boyband cover my songs. NEVER!!!!
Onyx Assassin
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Dominuim of Oblivion
Race: system Lord
ID: 57309

led zeppelin are one of the best bands ever( with rolling stones, beatles, Ac/DC...) but it's true; even greates legends will be forgotten. And only because we have so many crapy bands( one day or week bands)which purpose is only to get a lot of money before they disapear from scene.Noone is interested in lyrics anymore.As long as they( especialy those girlish bands) look good they are comercial intereting. becasue of this crap we'll loose legends like those mentioned above(an mny other good bands)

ID=57309

Return to “Music”