Valen,Stress, Ect....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Re: Valen,Stress, Ect....

pianomutt20000 wrote:To be honest, I haven't even shown the pm's to Allison. They are bad. And I have pm'd certain people in admin. I plan to send an email with the full text shortly.

Once i'm off vac mode, i'll divy up my resouces to friends and leave.

Frankly, If someone sent those msg's to me............I wouldn't expect them to find shelter with omega 6 months ago. But things change it seems.

Bill

Why all the "Omega hate" in this topic??

RahL
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Spoiler
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Lord-RahL wrote:
pianomutt20000 wrote:To be honest, I haven't even shown the pm's to Allison. They are bad. And I have pm'd certain people in admin. I plan to send an email with the full text shortly.

Frankly, If someone sent those msg's to me............I wouldn't expect them to find shelter with omega 6 months ago. But things change it seems.

Bill

RahL

Geisha said she'd mass bill if he massed her officer who said those bad things about bill and his family.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

SVaRuN wrote:I really dont get you...perhaps some actions you took...omega...or at least some ppl ni omega resent you for them...if you admit taking those actions then either stand besides them or admit your wrong....

But if you disagree with what they are claiming or whatever...then simply do:

A) try to prove them wrong
B) make new friends move on

You are not the only one they dislike...lol...i am on their traitor list...they used to be 80% of what I had, knew in sgw...but by moving on you meet other ppl etc...also if you believe in your actions and cannot make them believe that you didnt do some things they think you did...then leave it be...stop wasting your time with them but like rienna said...do no come to them and "forcefully" try to be friends with them opr whatever...back away from them and find your own gameplay....for instance it looks to me you still have some friends (jedi...) is that not enough...some hate you some love you,...and if your name isnt Jeff aka S T I you cannot expect otherwise :lol:

Funny thing is, I would never sell them out. I have not been approached with an actual example...nor do i care anymore. This thread is just to point out a single id that I won't be able to watch. Express disapointment.

Applogise to those that helped me return, and let people know that i'm helping where i messed up.

BTW, I never massed valen's alliance. I only hit valen.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:
Lord-RahL wrote:

Bill

RahL

Geisha

Could you clarify more plz?? and 1 person Omega dosnt make....

RahL
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:
Lord-RahL wrote:

Bill

RahL

Geisha said she'd mass bill if he massed her officer who said those bad things about bill and his family.

Mainly comments of a sexually vulgar nature. OF which I provided Geisha with a copy. She cares not at all.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Look I don't want to go into everything.

I am not posting specifics about what goes on in omega and alpha..nor will I consider it.

I'll be gone, and you won't have me to worry about anymore.

Bill
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Thanks alot guys!

:evil:

Figures some people have to be ***holes!

Guess he cant protect himself, or wife?
Spoiler
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Mass him....

Omega DOES NOT PROTECT OFFICERS as an alliance...

if the individual commander wants to protect them that is fine but Omega will not fight unless the council votes on it...

As for his pm ... I am dissapointed in his decision and also feel he should pay for his actions he needs to learn to take what he dishes out..

But as for scarcasm (sry for sp) if you were kiked out of a TS server 1,2,3 times what did you really expect would be said in the convo when you kept returning??

RahL
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

sarcasmsvoice wrote:And Rienna, considering as you were there for an extended period and said not a word I don't really think you can claim such innocence. Do you?

haha, funny. I was afk watching a movie, with my laptop's sound off. I came back and you were banned. You got unbanned, Valen did the 5-4-3-2-1 thing, you started speaking to him, he called you names, I told him to be polite or I'd remove his SA, and then went to bed.

Don't try to pin this one on me, Allison, dear.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Lord-RahL wrote:Mass him....

if the individual commander wants to protect them that is fine but Omega will not fight unless the council votes on it...

As for his pm ... I am dissapointed in his decision and also feel he should pay for his actions he needs to learn to take what he dishes out..

But as for scarcasm (sry for sp) if you were kiked out of a TS server 1,2,3 times what did you really expect would be said in the convo when you kept returning??

RahL

true true. But when said commander has 70mil more army size :P And actively hates you.......lol.

not a recipe for success.

Bill
The Xeno
n00b prophet

Guess he cant protect himself, or wife?

He shouldn't have to.
We've lynched greater accounts for lesser offenses to lesser players - and it concerns me if those with power are not willing to use their own words, and instead back the mouths of idiots by playing half-excuses, smoke and mirrors, and lies in front of a player they should either be openly assaulting, or openly defending.

Either join in the insults, or accept that they cross a line which should negate the most bitter of enmities.
deleted
Forum Regular

Since it was the same person doing the kicking, there was no reason for me not to return. I do not back down to bullies. And I had friends that I had reason to believe would be on soon. And they were Admins of said server.

As anyone who was there and is honest can tell you, I did not respond in kind, much less respond at all. I was the adult to his childish behavior. I have no need to explain myself on that score.

The reason I leave the game is that while I may put up with such behavior and come back on TS, I will not have my good name dragged thru the mud on this forum. I have put up the truth of the matter, but I will not allow this to go on indefinitely. And since facts matter little, I see no need to allow myself to remain a constant target.

Like you said Rahl, why come back for more?
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

pianomutt20000 wrote:
Lord-RahL wrote:Mass him....

RahL

true true. But when said commander has 70mil more army size :P And actively hates you.......lol.

not a recipe for success.

Bill

nothing lasts forevor...

RahL
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:Geisha said she'd mass bill if he massed her officer who said those bad things about bill and his family.

Heh, and the same person mentioned above called me attention <self modded> for protecting (over-protecting) my officers.

Her reasoning of calling me attention **Filtered** would be 'some people prefer to have officers to feel big and important' -- so, i smell hypocrisy?

Bill, don't leave. Game would lose great player again.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.

Return to “Quitting....”