Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

zeon wrote:i didn't realize i had violated this. i am just learning how it works. could i have mine back as well.

read the rules, there's a petition to recieving it back.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web
ID: 0

i'm trying, i sent you a pm. when i checked my out box it was empty? then this morning when i clicked on the pm link, came to a service agreament page. i clicked, i agrea. then i was told that username is already in use.

i am sorry for my avatar being to large. in my pics i checked the pixal. it was 130x190. then i checked village photo and is said it was like 295x...., any help i could get would be appricaited.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

zeon wrote:i'm trying, i sent you a pm. when i checked my out box it was empty? then this morning when i clicked on the pm link, came to a service agreament page. i clicked, i agrea. then i was told that username is already in use.

i am sorry for my avatar being to large. in my pics i checked the pixal. it was 130x190. then i checked village photo and is said it was like 295x...., any help i could get would be appricaited.

you would have had to check the actual image itself's size, in an image hostign service, they tend to give you thumbnails, which are smaller versions of the pic for browsing through alot of them. then you click on the image you wish to view. and then check that size.

btw, i never recieved a pm from you.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

hey i was wondering which mod removed my lovely avatar, was it the file size ??? , i mean i read the limit , its under 100kb, most people have larger av's, yet they get to keep them, i was also wondering if there actually was a file size limit, and i was also wondering if a mod did delete my av off, or was it through my own idiocy, you may remeber it

if no mod deleted it then i may think about re adding it, even though it is overly large, but that said im havign a smaller one made, so it shouldnt be a problem , :-D
Zeon
Forum Elite

i dont get it, i finally got acess to my private messages. my sent box is empty. i have two messages to you sitting in my out box. what q's them to be sent?
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

zeon wrote:i dont get it, i finally got acess to my private messages. my sent box is empty. i have two messages to you sitting in my out box. what q's them to be sent?

sent means i've read them, outbox means i haven't.

btw, i took the liberty of placing your new avy myself, a curtisy of the petition.(i go into your profile anyway. why not while i'm there?)

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
Zeon
Forum Elite

thank you, and sorry for all the trouble :?

Return to “Bugs Archive”