Life Force Life Force Life Force...

Suggest any improvements
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Re: Life Force Life Force Life Force...

Lore wrote:
RepliJake wrote:
Hells__Angel wrote:I dont agree with the first idea the second would work though.

I'd prefer the second idea too. Although I do think people should put more balance into their stats and not just get charisma lvl's. lol

True but in a scramble to grow equalling out stats is suicide.

I try to keep my levels balanced, but charisma and production are far more rewarding than something like your max LF.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Hells__Angel wrote:
Lore wrote:
RepliJake wrote:I'd prefer the second idea too. Although I do think people should put more balance into their stats and not just get charisma lvl's. lol

True but in a scramble to grow equalling out stats is suicide.

I try to keep my levels balanced, but charisma and production are far more rewarding than something like your max LF.

Except when you want to descend someone.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Hensenshi wrote:
Hells__Angel wrote:

Ok Mr.Picky...
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Hells__Angel wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:
Hells__Angel wrote:

Ok Mr.Picky...

Descending someone is a very important thing to do. Especially to people like you. :P
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

But is it not also true the higher your max LF the faster and easier it is for you to be deascended?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
q3utom
Fledgling Forumer
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 13871

Well you can be dealt more damage but then on the other hand your defensive powers will be larger as well, so it balances out.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Lore wrote:But is it not also true the higher your max LF the faster and easier it is for you to be deascended?

Yeah thats true, I dont see the sense in it though. :?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Well my point was that newer account should go for growth first. Then balance out stats when they get some size on them.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

ok heres an off the wall suggestion! ready?

Take your lifeforce and 50x it.

Meaning if you were making 30k a day you now make 1.5 mil a day, this will allow smaller players to catch up at the same time making lifeforce a place to spend lifeforce again.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

No thankyou. Some people may like to further imbalance an already impossible ascended server. This strategy is the only one left to those who only wish to play the marginally more possible main server and have ascended kept out of the equation.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
bamse
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Ancient

Yes Jake, great idea! :) .. Let's make the changes, so you guys can descend everyone that plays ascension in one day :(
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

This would be the end of the game as we know it.
Small alliances would never be able to survive unless they had a treaty with Dirty Dozen or Omega.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

silly idea

i am against this suggestion
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient-Tauri
ID: 11531

No way is a max lf good.

People have been playing one way or another. Others had advantages others didn't. That's fine. But now that it's consolidated.

Now there truly are some untouchable people in ascension.

People have been seeing this for way over a year. SO people have been strategizing to protect against that within the rules of the game.

What's gone? The repulsion thing, yep, the personal constitution, yep, and after someone reached 100, and now this. All of these other ways have been wrongly neutered and imho should be reverted.

However slowly but surely, like the saying of a democracy is, you have every freedom, until one by one it's taken away. This is a case of that, and we're at the last refuge for people. Which makes this critical

Slowly each protection is being taken away, and pushed by those at the top. Fine to want it, but no way , imho would it be fair or good for the game for it to be implemented

I see the using of lifeforce to be in the spirit of the game...to upgrade, to say I want to be a ascended being who's focus is on life force to be good, and to just be there and not to attack like an ori??? Who is to say what a god should do?

What's the superweapon being used for? Is it in the spirit of the reason it was implemented? Was it even used 1 time as initially intended?

So how is the use of lf even 1/100th the abuse of intent the superweapon is?

How is it that the lf selling so people can build up a bank of it like be bad, when it's the top people or those in the same alliances who are selling it to them mostly. This seems more like a situation of having your cake and eating it too.

This max lf will only tilt the scales more in favor of those at the top whoever they may be, and tilts it far away from the average sgw player.

The last thing we need is more serparation from top to bottom in ascension. Far too many updates have made the big more powerful, there is no need for it.

I commend you all for getting the updates implemented, but you guys seriously don't need any more advantage. jmho.

This will break ascension more, without a doubt.

Good luck
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
Winter Wolf
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren/Owned
Race: Ancient
ID: 15469

No, it is a bad idea. Perhaps you guys should just propose a "Automatic Descension" button, its probably a more subtle approach than this one.

Return to “Suggestions”