Alliance mail suggestion

ICE}
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

good

i actaully think thats a good idea.(make a button for sending messages to officers and make one sending to all alliances)
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

So, do we have a chance that this will get implemented?
Flavar
Forum Elite

I have to say that all of this ideas are very good.
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

hell, why not an ingame alliance treaty/pact page. that way we can differentiate who were are at peace with, and whose alliance we areat peace/war with. something with say priority flags would be neat too. on the page it would have a list of alliances we are at peace with, war with, or beyond peace( as in, two or more alliances having a pact between them so that they are almost one alliance, but keep their names)

uhh, the priority flags could work for relations on everyone. for alliance pacts, the flag(like the war peace that we already have) could be dark blue, normal peach could remain yellow. war would remain red. uhh, alliance wars, could be dark red. alliance peace could be light blue. hmm.

uh, this could also lead to subdivisions within alliances. as in, a command structure beyng the one leader. people in the alliance that hold a role in leading subdivisions could be green.

^
||
||
what i mean is, an alliance, on their alliance page could appoint someone the tactical leader, or the inttelligence leader, or like that. I know most alliances have a site of their own, but this would make the gameplay for it better. with an alliance command page, 'leaders' logs for intel, attack, (everyone's def) could be displayed for access.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”