Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

There will always be very cheap prices because there will always be people who don't/no longer care about the game and are only interested in making a quick profit before they leave.

They can safely undercut the market because they have no fear of the repercussions. Threatening to mass/sit on these people isn't effective because, again, they don't care about the game. They can just as easily broker away their UU whilst they're on PPT.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

If anything the only way to get around legit excess is to impose armysize limits on those selling...

e.g. 50 mill armysize... can sell excess naq... because they cant use itto buy UU

75mill armysize can sell excess UU as they cant raid of buy UU anymore...

But to be honest the UU can still be used to grow to 100mill before the plague kicks in

I vote for a change from 50-75mill and 75-100mill and plague at 125mill

times are changing and the caps need adjusting ;)

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Blackburn
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ω Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 90384

For everyone who thinks this should be stopped contact me on msn:
mailto:Black--Burn@hotmail.co.uk

I am setting up a network with allainces and players so eventually everyoen pays at least 50$ per 1 million uu.

That way its much harder for people to become very strong in a matter of minutes.
TheRook
Forum Addict

I'm sure as many of you know this has been attempted before in the past and hasn't succeeded

as has trying to control the amount of naq you pay for UU

Just like in the real world... UU has become more readily available so its easier to produce/sell for $$

And in game people are getting bigger and have more naq to spend thus the cost of UU for naq has increased...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

A couple quick points:

- Blackburn: Read my previous post on the $50 for 1M UUs topic. I point out that you can get about 1.5M UU for $50 from the in-game market. Selling 1M at $50 in the black market will just chase the buyers to the in-game market.

- It's been suggested that the admins limit selling more aggressively. It was tried once. The result? Someone set up a new forum outside the jurisdiction of the game and sales continued over there. As long as people are able to transfer resources from one account to another, people will buy and sell. The admins can reduce it some, but they can't stop it.

- People can buy a top account cheaply? Y'all must be rich. At the best market prices (Beliskner is selling 1M at $20), a decent account with 50M troops will cost $1000. That doesn't sound cheap to me!
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

First thing to all you whiners im not trying to get rich of this i just want to buy a couple USS without selling 10mill UU to get 1.....

Sec thing monopolizing the prices has never been tried in contact with every large alliance .....

Third ..... its not the supply and demand setting the prices atm but it are desperate people who desperatly wanna make some money of this game...

And rebornraider you dont get 1.5mill for 50 dollar ingame its only 600k......so 1mill for 50 $ isnt bad at all....
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
TheRook
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:Third ..... its not the supply and demand setting the prices atm but it are desperate people who desperatly wanna make some money of this game...

There will always be people who will buy UU off the cheapest person... because people want to avoid buying UU at $50/mill

Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

TheRook wrote:
Raven wrote:Third ..... its not the supply and demand setting the prices atm but it are desperate people who desperatly wanna make some money of this game...

There will always be people who will buy UU off the cheapest person... because people want to avoid buying UU at $50/mill

Exactly.

Which is precisely why a single group of players are going to be unable to control the price.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

Raven wrote:And rebornraider you dont get 1.5mill for 50 dollar ingame its only 600k......so 1mill for 50 $ isnt bad at all....

Raven, you should have read my posting on the topic. The explanation was clear:

Spend $50 on "official black market", buy 30K ATs. Go to AT market and sell the 30K ATs at current rate of 52 UUs per AT.

30000 ATs * 52 UUs/AT = 1.56M UUs.
Jeffsupersaiyan
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

you mean we can sell UU no way . 15$ PER MILL :) THATS WHAT I SAW
TheRook
Forum Addict

RebornRaider wrote:
Raven wrote:And rebornraider you dont get 1.5mill for 50 dollar ingame its only 600k......so 1mill for 50 $ isnt bad at all....

Raven, you should have read my posting on the topic. The explanation was clear:

Spend $50 on "official black market", buy 30K ATs. Go to AT market and sell the 30K ATs at current rate of 52 UUs per AT.

that is still about 750-800k UU short of buying $50 worth of UU at $20/mill

TheRook

RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

TheRook wrote:
RebornRaider wrote:Spend $50 on "official black market", buy 30K ATs. Go to AT market and sell the 30K ATs at current rate of 52 UUs per AT.

TheRook

Yes it is. $20 per million is 60% of the price you can get through the "official" route. A healthy discount. If Raven and Blackburn wish to mass Beliskner for offering that price, that is their choice (I'll be siding with Beliskner).

The point of the 1.5M UU for $50 thread was to suggest to Blackburn that $50 per M is out of line.
Blackburn
Forum Regular

RebornRaider wrote:
TheRook wrote:
RebornRaider wrote:Spend $50 on "official black market", buy 30K ATs. Go to AT market and sell the 30K ATs at current rate of 52 UUs per AT.

TheRook

Yes it is. $20 per million is 60% of the price you can get through the "official" route. A healthy discount. If Raven and Blackburn wish to mass Beliskner for offering that price, that is their choice (I'll be siding with Beliskner).

The point of the 1.5M UU for $50 thread was to suggest to Blackburn that $50 per M is out of line.

uu used to cost 150 dollar per 1 million.
and 50 dollar isnt that much if you look how much uu are worth lately.
I do not wish to mass people, but if everyone would sell @ 50 doillar per 1 million they would make much more and it would be harder for poeple to become strong in just a matter of minutes.
Blackburn
Forum Regular

When the price for uu for $$ goes up the one of the game goes up as well.
Price updated to 40$.
TheRook
Forum Addict

[Alpha]Blackburn wrote:I do not wish to mass people, but if everyone would sell @ 50 doillar per 1 million they would make much more and it would be harder for poeple to become strong in just a matter of minutes.

Ding Ding Ding

"if everyone would sell @ 50 doillar per 1 million they would make much more"

Lets remove this IDEA entirely
lets just leave it as it is...

I'm all for letting noobs spend real money buy a big account and then have no idea how to play properly and in there first fight get absolutely hammered!

I'm all for UU being cheap!

I AM NOT for people making MUCH MORE from the game...

that already implies they are making plenty of money...

its just that MORE money is wanted for something they are getting for free...

admin should take a % of the sales or reduce said players income/UP by x%

if your here to make lots of money go elsewhere...

TheRook

no offence blackburn but I took that part of the quote and ran with it...

Noobs buying accounts isn't a problem... its good for those quitting and selling up as they get something back for playing the game...

People selling while still "playing" the game is the problem and that is why people are complaining about the "low" (I call it reasonable) price of UU

There should be no such thing as excess...
unless there is a cap on the number of MS slots you can have or a cap on your UP or on your planets... otherwise you should be able to constantly improve your account...

Fair enough if your ranked number 1 you are the strongest in the game everything for you now is excess as you have the most statistically powerful account - so sell your excess as its not needed by you but others could make use of it!

Return to “Market Discussion”