scammer : 0_o

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Re: scammer : 0_o

O_o wrote:acutaly not because i clicked on the wrong screen and changed a sentance because i put 11 instead of 2 si i deletead 2 squers back and put 2 :/ its nto my fault it was in the same part of the massage :?

Well if ur so sure about care to share with a screenshot ? just to get some sense ... if not I consider u as a lair ...
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
O_o
Forum Newbie

and if i was a scammer, why would i try and defend my name i see no one else has :)
Envy
Forum Elder

O_o wrote:
Privium wrote:
O_o wrote:Well A: your a multi prople say others in my house when you know it was you on another name of yours

B: :) i didnt scam you if you look at my post silly boy :lol:

C: It was just 48 bill i think so what is the point on taking that much if it was atleas 500 trill then i might be cnviced to take it but it wasnt

and D: there is no reason for me to scam you because im getting massed at the moment so it would just turn to :s*** if i bought anthing with it

so i sugest you get you facts right man

and i had some one send me 100K UU for a planet so yeah shhusss

Ur a lier , and if someone sended u 100k u got logs from that ? I bet u dont ur just some other dude scamming others trying to be funny but wait u wont any longer when u keep ur cool attitude like that ...

i do acutaly have logs big boy ;)

_willie_ O_o 100,000 Untrained 1 Naquadah 14:29 Completed.

Also if i look to ur thread in another sectio I see u were at war with FS why would someone from FS send u 100k ?
Spoiler
O_o
Forum Newbie

screen shot of what the convo ? ill have to edit some things out of it because its pritty personal :/
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

haha he sent you exactly 2 mts worth of miners? and you trained then with out your naq gonig down.

you copy and pasted wrong?
hahaha

scamming me out of 43bil would be a waste and you bought unkillable troops.

you were caught out just admit it.
Envy
Forum Elder

O_o wrote:and if i was a scammer, why would i try and defend my name i see no one else has :)

Believe me i've seen allot of scammer defending themselfs just so they could scam again ... but the problem is people getting smarter ... :lol:
Spoiler
O_o
Forum Newbie

he sent me 100K UU to take the piss because he took over 800K from me already
Envy
Forum Elder

O_o wrote:screen shot of what the convo ? ill have to edit some things out of it because its pritty personal :/

no a screenshot of ur logs were that attack stands when those 43 bill got stolen ... :lol: I bet u dont have it ... and dont tell ur logs are gone cus it can't 8)
Spoiler
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

this is an open and shut case, give up trying to fight back. too many changes to your story, too many differences, and rock solid proof. you arnet going to foll anyone else
O_o
Forum Newbie

well i would but it seems you have attacked me a few pages or some one has i assume its you and for that you will not get the evedance because im not looking through pages, i dont have the time to waste
Envy
Forum Elder

O_o wrote:well i would but it seems you have attacked me a few pages or some one has i assume its you and for that you will not get the evedance because im not looking through pages, i dont have the time to waste

Well set me to ur CO for 24 hours mehh I do have time to check some pages ... :lol: and if u don't dare than ur a scammer and ur name won't be cleared simple as that .
Spoiler
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

becuase i accidently hit peace to you instead of war my best mate lord coyle hit you, aswell as my commander. you might aswell delete the account. with being massed by those others now you add all of us to the list, do you ever expect to get it off the ground?
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

Privium wrote:
O_o wrote:well i would but it seems you have attacked me a few pages or some one has i assume its you and for that you will not get the evedance because im not looking through pages, i dont have the time to waste

Well set me to ur CO for 24 hours mehh I do have time to check some pages ... :lol: and if u don't dare than ur a scammer and ur name won't be cleared simple as that .

even better make me your co
O_o
Forum Newbie

i cant it sase i need to wait 24 hours and im sick of people saying i may aswell quite the game i tell you what you may aswell get your head hit with a sledge hammer
Envy
Forum Elder

O_o wrote:i cant it sase i need to wait 24 hours and im sick of people saying i may aswell quite the game i tell you what you may aswell get your head hit with a sledge hammer

will see about that when u can't get on the forum anymore :lol:
Spoiler

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”