Spacey

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
El TC
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Spacey

The edit button.
Antius
Forum Regular

Bazsy wrote:
Antius wrote:
Im also sure that words are missing too from those lines....

:roll:

are childish digs really necessary?

No I just don't like when my words are edited. You do like it I recon...

So stooping to their level is the best way to prove a point. I admire your matureness. Should I start emulating it?
Id=66719
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Antius wrote:
Bazsy wrote:
Antius wrote:

So stooping to their level is the best way to prove a point. I admire your matureness. Should I start emulating it?

But of course you should, not only is he an admin but he IS (yes Spacey, is) a member of the Respect Group "Leading by example"
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

Antius wrote:
Bazsy wrote:
Antius wrote:

Why level? I just pointed it out. It was already said that it was edited. So I told nothing new, just that it lost some words too. Also it wasnt that important, it wouldnt change the meaning of that few lines. I just pointed out without wanting to hurt anyone with it. Can you belive me?
El TC
Forum Irregular

It wasn't edited, just the last line or two were missing. That doesn't warrant your comment about deceiving the community however Baszy.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

El TC wrote:It wasn't edited, just the last line or two were missing. That doesn't warrant your comment about deceiving the community however Baszy.

Yeah, sorry about that... In this case I remembered bad. But I want to tell you again, that I wanted to hurt noone with saying that its edited. Just checked the log, and I remembered something wrong. once again sorry.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

RepliJake wrote:
Antius wrote:
Bazsy wrote:
Antius wrote:

But of course you should, not only is he an admin but he IS (yes Spacey, is) a member of the Respect Group "Leading by example"

Lots of free time today, Jake? If you really think Im as bad as you try to show me, I think you have some problems with knowing ppl behaviour. And everyone who knows me even a bit should know what Im talking about.
El TC
Forum Irregular

Bazsy wrote:Yeah, sorry about that... In this case I remembered bad. But I want to tell you again, that I wanted to hurt noone with saying that its edited. Just checked the log, and I remembered something wrong. once again sorry.

A man that admits he is wrong when he is wrong deserves my respect.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Bazsy wrote:
Lots of free time today, Jake? If you really think Im as bad as you try to show me, I think you have some problems with knowing ppl behaviour. And everyone who knows me even a bit should know what Im talking about.

I love the way you address these pathetic issues and ignore the real ones, oh no, this one concerns a mod and not members of the community that the administration supposedly works so hard for.

I don't need to point out how bad you are Bazsy...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

RepliJake wrote:
Bazsy wrote:

I love the way you address these pathetic issues and ignore the real ones, oh no, this one concerns a mod and not members of the community that the administration supposedly works so hard for.

I don't need to point out how bad you are Bazsy...

Thanks for the kind words Jake. :) Could you pm me a list of real issues what I could address tho? I heard you have one with Pookie, which is still over my head, so I cant help you in that. About removing any or all mods: Its Pookies call to. Removing Pookie? Its Jasons call. So please pm me all the remaining issues which you think I could resolve, and Im more than willing to help you with those.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Bazsy
The Elder Admin

Honours and Awards

Yup its pookies issue. And I wasnt able to speak with him for weeks, so Im still trying to msn him whenever he comes online.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

So what are you able to do as an admin?

What is the point of a head admin that isn't available for weeks at a time?
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Xeen
Forum Irregular

Strange. Baszy is alpha and Replijake is omega. Is the alpha divorced from omega? Or rule about "not talking bad about alliance teammate in public" is not active as were before?
Or you Jake made it as joke? Or you think Bazsy is a bad guy as "mod" but mean nothing wrong about him as alliance teammate. Because it is allways good when MOD status is strictly separated from ingame account.

No offence - just looking for information :-)
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Can you point out where I put him down, his modding has nothing to do with his alliance and therefore doesn't come into it.

Also, it has nothing to do with the issues here, so you seem to just be posting for the sake of it, and you're a fine one to bring up ways to speak about alliances colleagues given what your nearest and dearest says about her allies every single time she has the chance.
Last edited by RepliJake on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”