PowerUp Page error

grimgor
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 28599

Re: PowerUp Page error

you want to make it more playable but by doing this it even less

cause you want to spend you LF before it full which means people have to log in more to get max effect

also

this current system make LF pretty point less cause when descending some there life force is only 1/15 of there reserve
purky
Forum Newbie

hope not, cause that would suck hard
samson1111
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

update : you can use only cache for power up updates is the worst update I ever saw on SGW. first I upgrade my max LF capacity and now I cant use only the cache for LF. From now on I wont put anything into max LF... it just makes me easier to descend. I advise any1 to dont upgrade the max LF... cause its useless.. it just makes you easier to descend

Hell I invested into max LF, so I can make my upgrades much faster and I get slowed down big time by this update. I was quiet when the updates where punishing those who played, but this is a big step backwards after the update. There was no sign of this in the test server... if I'd see this in the test server, I would never update any max LF capacity
drrtehg
Forum Newbie

samson1111 wrote:update : you can use only cache for power up updates is the worst update I ever saw on SGW. first I upgrade my max LF capacity and now I cant use only the cache for LF. From now on I wont put anything into max LF... it just makes me easier to descend. I advise any1 to dont upgrade the max LF... cause its useless.. it just makes you easier to descend

Hell I invested into max LF, so I can make my upgrades much faster and I get slowed down big time by this update. I was quiet when the updates where punishing those who played, but this is a big step backwards after the update. There was no sign of this in the test server... if I'd see this in the test server, I would never update any max LF capacity

Agreed upon.. did you invest in Energy Flow ability like me?? if you did then Lol @ the two of us. wtb refund! hopefully admin gives us refunds or something :/ .. until then lets enjoy slowly, slowly, upgrading our energy channelling skill..

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”