PPT bug?

Borek
Forum Addict

Re: PPT bug?

yup, sucks, i was saving my PPT for now too :(
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
piglet2
Forum Grunt
ID: 15566

so it is now tomorrow & still no joy :(
daveb1973
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

This is so wrong. I worked like crazy on UP, got it up to 3840 and wanted to take units, but couldn't. Now market has reset.

I think everyone who didn't take a bonus last week should be given an extra one this week.

In game name is zod1973 to verify that i really do have that UP.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

nice UP...

we too wanted to use that bonus yesterday... a PPT would have been very useful around now...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
ChaoticNeutral
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Q: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Tollan
ID: 22281

market bonuses still not working? tried to get units but it refuses to give me...market counter doesnt go to 1 either though :|

and yes, I have bought market supporter status, lol.
Woop woop
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

Quite an annoying bug...
Indu and proud of it!!
diobella
Forum Grunt

I went on ppt yesterday and it ended hours before it should have - lost all of the naq b/c I was attacked when not expecting it. Also, I can't use market bonuses even though it's been reset for the week.

I don't know what's going on, but those of use who used a ppt bonus yesterday (from last week's bonus) got the shaft.
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." ~Oscar Wilde
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

That sucks, admin should give you the rest of your ppt and your naq.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient-Tauri
ID: 11531

Yep, same for me, I tried the acquire units.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
diobella
Forum Grunt

Admin is great about fixing bugs and making good with us when the inevitable "stuff" happens. I have no clue what happened here - this is a new one for me and you're right, it sucks. Go on ppt thinking that all is well in my little quantumverse, wake up and bam! Nothing to show for it except my attack log showing all who benefitted as I was blissfully unaware. I know from this thread that I'm not alone, so hopefully it'll work out fairly for all.
"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." ~Oscar Wilde
zocko
Forum Irregular
Race: no thanks... too fat
ID: 16446

looks like a lot of us are in the same boat, but Im sure admin will come to a resolution soon as i have full SS so its not only the market SS players who are experiencing these problems.

has anyone emailed admin about this yet?
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Come_Forth wrote:Hi Come Forth,
I will forward this to admin Jason to check on.
thank you
admin Sue

I emailed the urgent thing yesterday and got this response so maybe it will fixed soon
:D

I did
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
daveb1973
Forum Grunt

Lets hope it gets fixed soon and something is sorted out for the people who lost out. I want my 3840 units :D
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

ya it still isnt working i forgot about last weeks bonus lol then when i went to go on PPT nothing worked
bsm
Fledgling Forumer

yeah lost out on 100mil naq because of it... :?

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”