Attention all American Soccer Fans!

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
duke iron
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

Re: Attention all American Soccer Fans!

so take that Phlaminghoe... ohh and one more thing who names them selfs a hoe i mean come on people
Saber
Forum Irregular

Phlaminghoe wrote:One of the most exciting sporting events I've ever been to was an EPL(thats the big league of soccer, Manchester United will probably be the most recognizable team to you) game when I was in England. The whole crowd gets into it. Cheering, singing, yells at the refs, banging in drums...its just amazing. I've been to a Philadelphia Eagles game, the best thing there was the drunks :?

Just thought I would point out if you want excitement like that go to any major college football game and sit in the student section. Also choosing to go to the Philadelphia game as an example isn't really the best. No offense to any people from their but their fans aren't known to be the best they booed Santa clause for crying out loud.
duke iron
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

agreed
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

Meh, Im an Eagles fan, and they were paying the Cowboys! Come on!

I've been to a Penn State game, but now imagine the student section, but everyone in the entire stadium is 10x louder, and thats almost close to an EPL game.
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

Re: Attention all Americans

[SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:
Phlaminghoe wrote:Well the first reaction I get when I see, say a Mentally disabled person is "OMG a retard". But I don't go and yell "OMG a retard" I just look, and move on. Or how about an attractive girl? You don't just walk up to her and grab a handful do ya? No, you ogle, maybe even say Hello!

Anyway...Do you have something you want to ask? Or are you going to keep giving me free bumps? I don't really mind either way :-D

I find your summery and assumptions on me is quiet disturbing but whatever

imagine spending a year in the same alliance, the same forums and the same spam temple... :smt076 :smt119 :smt119 :smt120 :smt120 :smt119 :smt107
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face

Return to “Sports Section”