Remove Mods

Suggest any improvements
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Re: Remove Mods

Thageneral wrote:Here's an idea: why dont you drop one or two of your stats so that you drop in rank and thus they lose the advantage over you and you can hit them? and when you're done, you can build that stat up again?

Just my 2 cents.

Rank is based on how many planets you have.
Thageneral
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Oh, I didn't know that.

Ok, just ignore everything i just said then! haha
*sig by achaiah*
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

This is what will kill ascended, if admin doesnt sort this out, currently im ranked around the 100 mark, the guy that hit me is ranked over 1000, with rank mod at 130% he can hit me all day long, yet when i pull him up i get 60%

Currently the person could even run ascended attacks on me, and i get 31% to distant to engage,

Sadly when admin mentioned the server updates some of the long time players said this would happen, and no one listened, and now it is happening, this is what will kill the ascended server, as there is no point in growing when someone with no account at all can hit you, while hiding behind rank mod,

Like it was previously stated, the bigger players do not randomly go massing smaller players, as the standard bigger army rule loses more troops is in effect, so congrats to all the guys who wanted to be protected in ascended and never play it, and ruining it for everyone else, congrats.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Thageneral wrote:Oh, I didn't know that.

Ok, just ignore everything i just said then! haha

It's alright, ascension can be confusing.
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Dominium
Race: Alteran

Well, okay, I also think the rank mods should be taken away then. But I still stand firmly beside my dislike of raid in ascension. It would be one thing to raid unused planets. But when you can forcefully untrain someones planets then raid them, thats not cool. How about any planets that are untrained are considered untouchable for 24 hours, giving that person that much to time to retrain those planets before they become raidable.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

~Alterans~ wrote:Well, okay, I also think the rank mods should be taken away then. But I still stand firmly beside my dislike of raid in ascension. It would be one thing to raid unused planets. But when you can forcefully untrain someones planets then raid them, thats not cool. How about any planets that are untrained are considered untouchable for 24 hours, giving that person that much to time to retrain those planets before they become raidable.

Simple put raid back in and take initiate revolution out.

That or just make initiate revolution work for 24 to 48 hrs then the planets return to resource planets. Then only undeveloped planets can be taken.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

I have an idea, when you are successfully hit by someone and the only reason they successfully hit you was the rank mod, your CER goes to normal for three days.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Mojo Rising wrote:I have an idea, when you are successfully hit by someone and the only reason they successfully hit you was the rank mod, your CER goes to normal for three days.

Sweeeeeeeet LOL, what about those of us not at 2 bill yet?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Yeah... I agree these mods need to go, if someone is going to snipe they should at least get over the defence properly.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

10,976,347 Interlinked Conqueror and 2,720,371 Conqueror worlds.

The following fleets were sent:

10,976,347 Interlinked Conqueror sent Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips
2,720,371 Conqueror sent Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips

GeneralChaos resisted the aggressors with:
19,395,761 Networked Guardian and 0 Guardian worlds.

19,395,761 Networked Guardian deployed Multiversic Phase Networks

This is the type of thing im talking about, i have 7mill more in def than his attack and yet his attack is over 100trill higher than my def, i cannot him him but he can hit me all day long, what is the god dam point in building a def when your high rank when leechs like this can use mod boost for them, and higher rank is pointless having a strike as you cant him these people back,

Ive never played a game like this before in my life where you get punished for improving your account and rank, its truly shocking, congrats admin, truly congrats.

Also to add to this, he is currently phased on ascended yet he is still farming away, whats up with that, so not only does he have mod rank to protect him, he also has phasing protect him too, so everything he steals he keeps, awesome idea.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Maybe we should all get fresh new ascended accounts and make them all untouchable and undeascendable with no income.

Then we would all be even. Wouldnt that be fun?
Reason, youll get dead.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Removing the mods would be great...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

~Phoenix~ wrote:Removing the mods would be great...

Yes it would, now if we could get you know who to listen.
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”