Suggest any improvements
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: To help the server

Lord_Zeus wrote:it should be a moving cap perhaps, based on a % of the rank 1 player? Say rank 1 has 90% reduction in cer and its scaled down from there depending on the % behind the ranked one player they are?

Hummmm

Wouldnt this lead to 2 or 3 or even up to 20 or 30 accounts changing rank 1 out daily?

I can still agree with the idea of it tho.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Lore wrote:
Lord_Zeus wrote:it should be a moving cap perhaps, based on a % of the rank 1 player? Say rank 1 has 90% reduction in cer and its scaled down from there depending on the % behind the ranked one player they are?

Hummmm

Wouldnt this lead to 2 or 3 or even up to 20 or 30 accounts changing rank 1 out daily?

I can still agree with the idea of it tho.

Well, it might, depending on their CER.

They're CER would have to be within a few % of each other otherwise this wouldn't happen. It wouldn't be based on rank I would hope but just the % of planets you have compared to the top player, like if you had 90% of the planets rank 1 has you might have growth of like 30% or something. 50% of the planets would have mabye 60% growth, the figures wold need to be sorted out anyway. :-)
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

i just thought, this would have the possiblity of actually getting smaller. As the war raging now has shown it is possible for the top ten accounts to all drop signifagantly in a short time.

Might need to concider that too.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

90% reduction is too much. The increase in costs is enough to keep accounts comparable in sizes, you don't need to bring accounts even similar in size with the CER modifier.

Lore the reason the top 10 accounts are dropping so significantly is there are only around 600mil planets difference or something inbetween them and the end of the first page.

Doesn't really matter to me how long it takes, im going for a top 10 account so the similar i get to everyone above me the better. :P

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

I have a radical suggestion here: why not let the top accounts have the actual CER that they worked so hard to accomplish and reduce the CERs of Johnny-Come-Lately's by 1/10th? I think that would be fair. Base the reduction on how long you have had your CER at a certain level or above.

Return to “Suggestions”