Scammed by EvilWarGod™ ????

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Scammed by EvilWarGod™ ????

The_ShadoW wrote:
Apophis The Great wrote:
Lucky Starr wrote:
Apophis The Great wrote:You lost 150€ in that trade??
Wow then this dude must be permabanned!!

Note: This functionality was added because of many many many reports of 'scamming' on trades. Goods promised, not delivered. Payments sent, later canceled. Promises of future actions never taken, and so on. ALL official trades are made WITHIN the game. If you make trades outside of this market, the game administration takes NO responsibility for the results. All trades outside of this market are now considered 'black market' trades, and are protected by nothing - you open yourself up to the above mentioned scams that some people work very hard to lure other players into. Please use your judgement, and - if you take a risk and try to trade outside the game - be prepared to lose everything and accept it.

Hope you get your money or UU back, Shadow.

I don't say admin repays Shadow, I mean admin BANS hellboy because scamming DOLLARS or EUROS is like STEALING and STEALING MONEY is PUNISHED by LAW! (worse than stealing on market lol)

Repay will be nice lol :? :? I know admin cant do that but what i am asking from admin can you please post here ... and i lost €150 (30mill UUs) still felling bad and all my plans went bye :( :( :( :(

You used paypal or similar site to do that trade?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

Apophis The Great wrote:You used paypal or similar site to do that trade?

Read ;)
Gone, left, no longer here.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

tom twin wrote:you were scammed.

I suppose those 30million made up a large chunk of his army he had going (most scammed) 112million. Said he sold them all for $$ but he has a new account

Jander from PI bought them :lol:
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
tom twin wrote:you were scammed.

I suppose those 30million made up a large chunk of his army he had going (most scammed) 112million. Said he sold them all for $$ but he has a new account

Jander from PI bought them :lol:

Do any of your posts have merit? Here, I won't make you spend hours pondering that. The answer is no.
Death is the Road to Awe

The_ShadoW
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

merit whats that ??

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”