Who's the SSG of all?

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion

Who's the Supreme System God of all in this game?

REK
53%
Lord Rylan
15%
ETL
14%
Other (state who and why)
18%

Total votes: 88
Lord Rylan
Forum Irregular

Re: Who's the SSG of all?

Lord_Grant wrote:I voted Ancient Anubis (Other).....If I had to pick a person off the list it would be Rylan.

I voted with this option......

I was going by those who would survive in a bad time...The one who would be able to raise himself a army and at least a dozen minors to aid him in whatever....... One who is known among the Goauld AND respected......

ALthough ETL was/is powerful......A lot of that is through his personal power, or fear thereof.... Whereas others... Ancient Anubis and Rylan... rule through diplomacy.....

If somehow SGWs memory got erased and everyone had to start over from scratch.....It would be those people who could easily be proclaimed SSG's......

In MY mind.... being a SSG is not only having massive power and wielding it..... It is being able to have nothing....and still be called SSG by your brethren.

So very true
Supreme System God of the Goa'uld Empire
Macrocosm
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Lord Rylan would be my choice, as like someone mentioned earlier he rules through diplomacy and power, ETL and Rek are stronger because they have been around longer. Long Live the GE :-D
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

like any true Goa'uld I voted other and I intend on voting for myself like the egotistic God I am

if I didnt roleplay I would have picked REK or Rylan
Spoiler
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Oh, nicely put Grant.

I think ETL's time has come and gone what more can be said. An quite frankly, while I think REK is an awesome guy and a very entertaining Goa'uld persona. From my experience he's given me a lot of trust and support on my level when I was in the DDE. I feel like a more power hungry Goa'uld may have taken advantage of that trust. So that is why I did not vote for REK.

I voted for Lord Rylan because in all honesty, I see a little bit of Tnarg, AA, Ra and even myself in him. Hell I even sense a little bit of ESKER in him. Lord Rylan is brief, punctual and to the point, which is a good things to see in new players. He actually seems like he's been here for a long time and has a lot of wise things to say. His commanding presence I can testify to in the Colosseum. Basically he seems like the most well rounded of the three to be appointed or dubbed SSG.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Prophet of Truth wrote:
Apophis The Great wrote:
Prophet of Truth wrote:ETL has left, and I hardly consider this list fair...your judgement is often less then desirable.

So does yours 8)

I forgot to mention Esker so what?
I will rename topic to CURRENT SSG...

then ETL and REK are out of the running since they've fallen from glory. Oh and Pop's my logic is undeniable. Your primitive mind just fails to wrap itself around the motives, and engines of my grand design.

I am GLORY and your only hope slave
Bullseye
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): *Bullseye

I said REK, mainly due to the fact he is the only one of the lot who i have spoken to and regard as a friend. So REK REK REK
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Apophis The Great wrote:I believe a poll has to be done...There was who's best SL, but never the topic/poll for who's on top of all.

I'll make it easy, not you.
Death is the Road to Awe

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Nice attack on me but I don't going to kill myself like an emo kid would do :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Blue XIII Reborn
Forum Grunt

lol emo kids :lol: :lol: :lol: Do they really exist :shock: ?

Silver XIII says:
odd i reckon lol
ill end up using the one you posted me lol
keep to the XIII tradition

:D
S T E E L E wrote:oh shut up silver
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

Lord of Snakes wrote:lol emo kids :lol: :lol: :lol: Do they really exist :shock: ?

Yes, as a matter of fact they do, I've seen and made fun of many. I suppose my commanding presence is what you see of me in Rylan, Brocov? :D
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Are they as sissy as I've heard?
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

i love emo kids...bought a ton of razor blades from a warehouse, sold them to emo kids, made a bloody packet!
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Semper wrote:i love emo kids...bought a ton of razor blades from a warehouse, sold them to emo kids, made a bloody packet!

:shock: :lol: :lol:
Not nice :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

your GOD is not amused ...

though seeing them cry is funny ;)
Game Over
Forum Elite