The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Re: The Order Vs Omegan Empire

Rienna wrote:lol, it took double strike and him being offline for you to get Feri's def, and like you said, you left his glory weapons. He wasn't even on nox and nobody bothered to AC! LMAO - big win there guys.
Seems TO cant wi nthese days.

People moan when they dont mass and call em boring then moan when they do mass.

REGARDLESS of how they do it or not

Go TO go !!
Borek
Forum Addict

Takes a hell of a lot of attacks to kill those glory weaps, would also need enormous numbers of assassins to kill Feri's spies, something no one is likely to do until the glory weaps are down. If it was me doing the massing i'd have done exactly the same, killed off the normal weaps then hunted after other defenses, maybe at the end go back and finish them off if possible, but waste of time and turns with more defenses to kill on easier targets whilst i had a lot of strike weaps.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

~Wilco~ wrote:
Rienna wrote:lol, it took double strike and him being offline for you to get Feri's def, and like you said, you left his glory weapons. He wasn't even on nox and nobody bothered to AC! LMAO - big win there guys.

Go TO go !!
well at least if you do a massing... do it properly. Clean after your initial mess... and DONT run in ppt the second your fancy glory phase runs out.

And if you actually do it and run in ppt... dont show off about your "awesome" massing on forums since basically you didnt do **Filtered**... the game mechanics did it for you more or less... you just clicked a button a few times :smt101
Last edited by Arkenius on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huxley
Forum Elder

~Wilco~ wrote:

+1
Borek wrote:Takes a hell of a lot of attacks to kill those glory weaps, would also need enormous numbers of assassins to kill Feri's spies, something no one is likely to do until the glory weaps are down. If it was me doing the massing i'd have done exactly the same, killed off the normal weaps then hunted after other defenses, maybe at the end go back and finish them off if possible, but waste of time and turns with more defenses to kill on easier targets whilst i had a lot of strike weaps.
+1

But bragging about taking one defense down like that, is just feeding these trolls!
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

only one had glory phase, there is no we ark, just HE.

and HE is the one that doesnt get to have fun. anyone else and perhaps id have stuck around, but not HE =]

as for Feri, yea we left his glory weapons and spies so as not to waste repair naq and come back when id massed my strike down, you hit ppt as soon as we moved on to someone else so ac'ing wasnt really given a chance either ^^

I wasnt glory phased, so there is no excuse for not coming for me and hitting alliance ppt instead, so stop making up excuses and trying to turn it around.

We massed and you ppt'd, so we ppt'd aswell, AFTER, cleaning some defs and spies in sigma, or havent you noticed that yet :)
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

~Tziki~ wrote:only one had glory phase, there is no we ark, just HE.

and HE is the one that doesnt get to have fun. anyone else and perhaps id have stuck around, but not HE =]

as for Feri, yea we left his glory weapons and spies so as not to waste repair naq and come back when id massed my strike down, you hit ppt as soon as we moved on to someone else so ac'ing wasnt really given a chance either ^^

I wasnt glory phased, so there is no excuse for not coming for me and hitting alliance ppt instead, so stop making up excuses and trying to turn it around.

We massed and you ppt'd, so we ppt'd aswell, AFTER, cleanign some defs and spies in sigma, or havent you noticed that yet :)

hehe
your funny
you ppted cause i was Accing through your spies.
oh well :P there always next time
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

High Empty wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:only one had glory phase, there is no we ark, just HE.

We massed and you ppt'd, so we ppt'd aswell, AFTER, cleanign some defs and spies in sigma, or havent you noticed that yet :)

hehe
your funny
you ppted cause i was Accing through your spies.
oh well :P there always next time
Yea, because you dont get to have any fun. I built so someone from titans or sigma could enjoy a def, not so empty **Filtered** can.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Lulz
Grats on massing

And yes while glory weapons take a long time to kill Borek, its not like I was on crit or nox so it really isn't that hard to get someone to kill :P

And sure go after other targets.. not like I still had 50m d supers unarmed and 100m spies up to kill
and anyone could have ACd that once the weapons were down, it would have only taken a few minutes.

And that isn't what makes it boring wilco, or snipers.. what makes em that is not having anything to kill ever :)
and HS, don't worry I won't forget.. and remember I'm not the one that normally causes you guys **Filtered**.. so all you are really doing while "trying to make people afraid/respect you" is turning people against you ;) maybe you should try fighting the guys that actually like causing you crap :smt117 massing me won't make me cry, or whine or even change the likelyhood of you getting what you want in the end :O

Cheers
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

"yawn"

Cheers

feeling the love :smt060
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Feri wrote:Lulz
Grats on massing

And yes while glory weapons take a long time to kill Borek, its not like I was on crit or nox so it really isn't that hard to get someone to kill :P

And sure go after other targets.. not like I still had 50m d supers unarmed and 100m spies up to kill
and anyone could have ACd that once the weapons were down, it would have only taken a few minutes.

And that isn't what makes it boring wilco, or snipers.. what makes em that is not having anything to kill ever :)
and HS, don't worry I won't forget.. and remember I'm not the one that normally causes you guys **Filtered**.. so all you are really doing while "trying to make people afraid/respect you" is turning people against you ;) maybe you should try fighting the guys that actually like causing you crap :smt117 massing me won't make me cry, or whine or even change the likelyhood of you getting what you want in the end :O

Cheers
Does that mean you wont have uu for sale :(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

harchester wrote:
Feri wrote:Lulz
Grats on massing

Cheers
Does that mean you wont have uu for sale :(
I don't see why it wouldn't
he didn't lose that much
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

aye, only supers.

Cmon harch your supposed to be a doctor, arent they supposed to be intelligent!?
--------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Tziki~ wrote:aye, only supers.

Cmon harch your supposed to be a doctor, arent they supposed to be intelligent!?
i forgot he didnt get fully massed [-(
and generally when people get massed they wanna rebuild first before selling UU to someone far sexier than them :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
reborn
Forum Elite

I got ya covered Harch!
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Nah I still got 300m for sale harch just hit me up xD
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger