The Call

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord

Re: The Call

i'm all for women having power, but sometimes they abuse that power and put it on themselves to make women look bad. I know! me and a few of my friends were talking about games and some girl passing my office felt offended. offended by what? i asked she said she felt offended and wrote us all up for sexual harrasment. we were talking about games, not like the sims, but stuff like halo 3 and unreal tournement. we were all sent to "Sensitivity" classes. sensitivity to what? to someone who uses the power they were granted to prevent me from getting my promotion and she taking it????? HECK NO! I am for women having power but you all put it on your selves.

BTW my boss is a female and when she argues with my decisions she makes no sense. My ex, made no sense... its like they are looking for anything to make me look bad to support their crusade of anger at me. they aren't the only examples i have either. a few of my co-workers, female, again they, for some unknown reason, were mad at me and they were rambling about how i made them angry.... what did i ever do? I don't think men are better than women. I just think if women want the same respect they should step up through hard work rather than sinking so low as to write me up. i think she did it cuz i was there only 5 months where she was there for 13 months... she had a valid reason for being mad but not to pull that crap.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Typical male moaning. Hate idiots like this.

Johauna

This is a sexism free forum.
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald
ID: 0

both men and women abuse power when they have it. it's natural instinct to have power and use it for your own personal gain. men are notorious for it becuase men have had more power thru the years. women would do the same thing if they were givin power. i dont see why you all getting at each for.
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

I think she is one of those pro-women people... got nothing aginst them till they start attacking me. Seriously don't attack me i'm just the messanger geeeezzz.

but yeah, us guys have our bad apples too. US Marines seem to take the cake for stero-typical "macho" man (again don't shoot the messanger i'm not trying to be disrespectful). Then you have corperate heads and supervisers.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Lucius_Crassus wrote:I think she is one of those pro-women people... got nothing aginst them till they start attacking me. Seriously don't attack me i'm just the messanger geeeezzz.

but yeah, us guys have our bad apples too. US Marines seem to take the cake for stero-typical "macho" man (again don't shoot the messanger i'm not trying to be disrespectful). Then you have corperate heads and supervisers.

Well, if you have nothing nice to say, then shut up, snakehead. We live in advanced modern times and men are not 'lords of everything' if you haven't noticed yet... :lol:

These anti-women statements make me want to squash you to nothing, like piece of poor excuse for snakehead.

You really should be quiet. My host won't stand by on these insults anymore and as much as I try to talk her out of it, you may not want to meet her on battlefield.

Teal'auc

Johauna
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

why would i say anything nice about a girl that purposely made up something to get a promotion that i put in all the work for? why would i say anything nice about a girl that is mad at me but has no validation? they are girls for being immature. call me a boy if it makes you feel better, but I stand by my original statement. If she does not have the skill to get the job done, then she should not be in power. same goes for any man. oh and by the way, i never once made a comment about you cuz i don't know you. whereas all the girls i have talked about i know, and they are the stero-typical gold digging, succubi, ... etc. and do not reflect the whole of the female population. As well, not all the stero-typical "macho" men out there reflect the whole of the male population. Every girl, every women i have ever met, I have never disrespected, demeaned in a sexist manner, abused in verbal or physical form, nor have i ever lied, cheated, or otherwise gone behind their backs about anything.

If we had started off on a better foot, you would know that my views are not a pure sexist, narrow minded, naive rant. Rather personal expierence that has befallen me in my short existance. I never once disrespected you nor attacked you in any way shape or form. I now ask you politely to cease you actions in pursuing this matter any further for it is off topic and a blunt waste of time.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

It's not a matter of a girl there as I see in your story, it's just stupidity (or nastiness?) of a person, that could have been a guy, and then have used other ways, to get your place. It's just Dallas-like situation! ;)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

You are right.. I won't pursue it *here*.
We have different means, after all.

Johauna
comander zao
Forum Irregular

keep flame war at each other. its entertaining watching my posts go ignored. :lol:
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

ripundertaker wrote:keep flame war at each other. its entertaining watching my posts go ignored. :lol:

my appologies, I can get very full of my self when i start on topics out of anger.

My appologies to the rest of you as well. I was just frustrated at the actions of my "new" boss. I should not have taken it out on here, nor at anyone on the forum. I really am not usually like this, so once again I offer my appologies.

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:You are right.. I won't pursue it *here*.
We have different means, after all.

Johauna

If you really want to then go for it. It seems that all I ever do anymore is rebuild then try to build, unseccessfully.
comander zao
Forum Irregular

back on topic now...

so who should lead the goa'uld onto victory of the stargate galaxy. i say we should bring back esker or setesh.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

ripundertaker wrote:back on topic now...

so who should lead the goa'uld onto victory of the stargate galaxy. i say we should bring back esker or setesh.

If you bring Esker, I'll crush him before he gets too strong. To give him taste of his own medicine, when I came here, weak and young, he was terrorizing me... I intend to do the same if he returns. As for Setesh... from what I know, the best thing he would like to see you as is a rug next to his toilett... haha :lol:

Johauna
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
ripundertaker wrote:back on topic now...

If you bring Esker, I'll crush him before he gets too strong. To give him taste of his own medicine, when I came here, weak and young, he was terrorizing me... I intend to do the same if he returns. As for Setesh... from what I know, the best thing he would like to see you as is a rug next to his toilett... haha :lol:

Johauna

Esker could be among us now. You know how well the Tok'ra are excellent at spying. He could be any where?

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Esker could be among us now. You know how well the Tok'ra are excellent at spying. He could be any where?

It doesn't matter to me. If he appears, I'll kick him to nearest black hole, right where he belongs.

Johauna
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

With what your stupid symbiote which doesn't even have true power like us gods!!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”