Who would you want back?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Re: Who would you want back?

Ero`Sore wrote:
buldog wrote:there are 2 players that i would like to return to sgw

eros - most of you know him and you know why i want him back. he is one of the greatest players in this game and he massed everyone he wanted. he was amazing

aga - again most of you know him. he was extorter and so was i, but that guy was also a great player and he wasnt afraid to go against anyone

without players like eros and aga, the game isnt the same. if you guys reading this, get beck here asap

purga

Your wish has been granted :twisted:
Kind of disappointed my father didn't want his favorite son back though :/

LoL u have never really left as long as your father still has air in his GODLY LUNGS!
Ero`Sore
Forum Expert
ID: 0

HellO? I wasn't there for christmas...
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

Phlamingo wrote:
facepie wrote:Flamingo is actually on MSN a fair bit nowdays... not sure if his actually there though =S i think its cause he started taking his soccer more seriously and college is why he lost interest in the game...

Who remembers his toaster cat experiment? :lol:

Yea, I'm on MSN all the time! I just don't remember who's who anymore, or they have changed their names, so I just let people talk to me :P I have considered IMing Noobert every time he logs in, just to tell him the Canucks suck ;)

Actually facepie, I got a girlfriend, and invested all my time into her lol. And then we broke up, and now I have too much free time! :? Stupid girls!

I miss Magius, does he still play?

[spoiler]Image

8)[/spoiler]

oh cmon Flam, Bros before Hoes man, you ditched me for a girl! :o :o

and yea as Su said, Maggy hasnt been around for ages =[ i miss that guy too, he was cool, WoW got to him didnt it?

epic spoiler :P
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face
Sovetski
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The First Realm Alliance

Hey to all the old FRA comrades....

I would like to see the all old school Omega members and the FRA members back. Esker... and his SLA, Puck and his UTA. LOL I loved the scraps back in the old days... when you didn't need a wide screen monitor to see how much you had taken in a hit.

Anyway good to see some of the old FRA guys still hanging in there...

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Sovetski wrote:Hey to all the old FRA comrades....

I would like to see the all old school Omega members and the FRA members back. Esker... and his SLA, Puck and his UTA. LOL I loved the scraps back in the old days... when you didn't need a wide screen monitor to see how much you had taken in a hit.

Anyway good to see some of the old FRA guys still hanging in there...

hey matE!!!! Damn..long time..yeah the old FRA was a fun alliance. Some good enemies who I like to think became friends. Catch me on msn.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

I doubt anyone will remember who tsu013 was, but would recognise the player now. Answers on a post card. ;)

the3rdlibra, THE SAZ and Winter Wolf are some of my most missed. (And REK, you put up a good list on page 2 or 3).
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

Huxley - he was awesome
Eros - we had our differences but then got on and work well with each other.
JMX - Jedi Master X need i say more lol
Lord Rylan - he was a great leader and friend.
Last edited by Korruption on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Diamond Dust wrote:I doubt anyone will remember who tsu013 was, but would recognise the player now. Answers on a post card. ;)

the3rdlibra, THE SAZ and Winter Wolf are some of my most missed. (And REK, you put up a good list on page 2 or 3).

I know someone on that list who has returned, but don't mind seeing Saz back! ;)
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

MEZZANINE wrote:Higgy, Aetom, Lord Apollo, NercoDeathMortum, Prahotek, Maltease14, Damien Snpr, Enter`Shikari, Spartus, Mischa, Greben99, Abhorsen1991, FreeSpirit, happyclappy, klacey, so so many more, I cant remember all there names at once.

Hope they're all doing well, the game was a better place with them in it

He is back.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I know someone on that list who has returned, but don't mind seeing Saz back! ;)

I'm fortunate enough to keep in contact with Sarah via Facebook and so on, but her determination to avoid this game is as strong as ever. I think nostalgia plays a huge part in things like this, and even if she were to return, I doubt things would ever be like they used to be.

That certain someone you mentioned is playing Quantum. Just doesn't quite cut the mustard for me, but alas, well spotted. ;)

How are you doing anyway? I sort of half witnessed a lengthy absence from yourself over the past year?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Diamond Dust wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I know someone on that list who has returned, but don't mind seeing Saz back! ;)

I'm fortunate enough to keep in contact with Sarah via Facebook and so on, but her determination to avoid this game is as strong as ever. I think nostalgia plays a huge part in things like this, and even if she were to return, I doubt things would ever be like they used to be.

That certain someone you mentioned is playing Quantum. Just doesn't quite cut the mustard for me, but alas, well spotted. ;)

How are you doing anyway? I sort of half witnessed a lengthy absence from yourself over the past year?

much better than I was..yeah I contacted saz on msn a few weeks ago. she was away at the time and replied when I wasn't on.
Spoiler
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Byrnes wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:Higgy, Aetom, Lord Apollo, NercoDeathMortum, Prahotek, Maltease14, Damien Snpr, Enter`Shikari, Spartus, Mischa, Greben99, Abhorsen1991, FreeSpirit, happyclappy, klacey, so so many more, I cant remember all there names at once.

Hope they're all doing well, the game was a better place with them in it

He is back.

Indeed I am, for quite some while now actually :P
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Abhorsen1991, Damien Snpr, MLH, Papa~Smurf... I don't get out much :shock:

I miss my family :(
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

would love to see Wolf359 back fully.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
HonoredSLayer
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Bromus Collective
Race: Human.... i think.
ID: 1923330

would love to see [Link Kub] he was my first real commander and he was an awesome guy.
cvernet wrote:I just found out how to post...what a happy day! :D
Andy wrote:you're not black by any chance are you?

Return to “StarGateWars General”