Arena related bugs go HERE

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Re: Arena related bugs go HERE

Lebe wrote:
marshall wrote:These are how the game mechanics work, dont try and change them just because they dont suit your style of play. Adapt to the mechanics... afterall... they've been like this since I started playing back in '05.

I am pointing on fact, that 100 times defeated attacker is winner and 100 times victorious defender is looser.

Not if the defender is actively repairing ;) This doesnt change the fact that you're calling it a bug, when instead you are asking for an age old game mechanic to be changed, if you truly feel it should be changed, try putting it as a game suggestion.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Lebe
Forum Grunt

marshall wrote:
Lebe wrote:
marshall wrote:These are how the game mechanics work, dont try and change them just because they dont suit your style of play. Adapt to the mechanics... afterall... they've been like this since I started playing back in '05.

I am pointing on fact, that 100 times defeated attacker is winner and 100 times victorious defender is looser.

Not if the defender is actively repairing ;) This doesnt change the fact that you're calling it a bug, when instead you are asking for an age old game mechanic to be changed, if you truly feel it should be changed, try putting it as a game suggestion.

That is not true and you know it, even when is defender repairing, efect is almost the same. This is arena related bug section. I got the feeling, that winning should be winning and loosing should be loosing. It is not so, so I posted.

If you dont agree with what I am writing, use PMs, or other thread. If you will find a bug, feel free to post here, but pls dont spam.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

My covert is ranked 9 out of 8 people.
It sucks THAT much.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Jim wrote:My covert is ranked 9 out of 8 people.
It sucks THAT much.
:smt056 Was someone killed between now and last turn change?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

marshall wrote:
Lebe wrote:

This isn't an age old game mechanic. Destroy was modified in the recent round of updates.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

It sucks THAT much.

Are there actually 9 people in the rankings? When I was in the tournament, there always seemed to be one fewer person in the rankings than on the page saying there are x people still alive in the tournament.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

ربهالنوع wrote:
It sucks THAT much.
:smt056 Was someone killed between now and last turn change?

nope

Mathlord wrote:
It sucks THAT much.

Are there actually 9 people in the rankings? When I was in the tournament, there always seemed to be one fewer person in the rankings than on the page saying there are x people still alive in the tournament.

yup
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

:neutral: ok, what is the highest rank you see on a player now in the tournament?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Umm highest rank is 1, lowest rank is 8.
but still
9 players total | page 1 of 1

and
Covert Capacity 39,200,000,000,000 Ranked 9
Sol
Forum Addict

ya, i thought as much, there are remnants of a person in there.
can you hand me the ID's that you can see in the cosmos page please?

Edit
Small hiccup but it's fixed. Well...there were 81 players in total that had a go at the arena.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Yeah...the mysterious number 9 has appeared.
Wondered where that guy had gone...

Id: 8307
Sol
Forum Addict

Jim wrote:Yeah...the mysterious number 9 has appeared.

One of the arena clean-ups during turn change must have found a piece of him and shoved him back in. attack him once and see what happens :P if it's nothing then don't worry about it, i'll get admin to force the user out...again, although this time making sure he is totally out.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Sol wrote:

One of the arena clean-ups during turn change must have found a piece of him and shoved him back in. attack him once and see what happens :P if it's nothing then don't worry about it, i'll get admin to force the user out...again, although this time making sure he is totally out.

Umm...he is phased.

If he gets kicked out before whoever phased him can pick up the kill, please get admin to reimburse the guy asap as its pretty deadlocked in here and it could make all the difference
Sol
Forum Addict

Jim wrote:
Sol wrote:

Umm...he is phased.

If he gets kicked out before whoever phased him can pick up the kill, please get admin to reimburse the guy asap as its pretty deadlocked in here and it could make all the difference

he is gone anyway.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Sol wrote:
Jim wrote:
Sol wrote:

Umm...he is phased.

he is gone anyway.

I made 46 attacks on him and he was nearly dead :( Costed me 690 ATs and some planets :(

Return to “Tournament Discussion”