FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: FS vs DDE

[spoiler]
~Odin~ wrote:
~Chewbacca~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:The almight hairy ~Chewbacca~ vs The Norse God Odin

was fun mate :) always a pleasure playing against you sir!

Indeed it is always good sir haha been trying to improve that MS of mine sigh all in good time ;)

Arch_enemy wrote:got me while i was at work and not online odin... you were to much of a **Filtered** to do it while i was online ;)

Not true I can vouch for that :)

Arch_enemy wrote:now you hide on ppt odin... cowardly... i must say

It is a part of the game as such I do believe he is allowed to use it as he sees fit.

Cheers
~Chewy~

Sir I you are worthy of a drink!
[/spoiler]

Are you buying since I had to spend more on my MS repairs lulz :)

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new year so far see you all soon once I can get my MS up a little :(
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052

~Chewbacca~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:The almight hairy ~Chewbacca~ vs The Norse God Odin

was fun mate :) always a pleasure playing against you sir!

Indeed it is always good sir haha been trying to improve that MS of mine sigh all in good time ;)

Arch_enemy wrote:got me while i was at work and not online odin... you were to much of a **Filtered** to do it while i was online ;)

Not true I can vouch for that :)

Arch_enemy wrote:now you hide on ppt odin... cowardly... i must say

It is a part of the game as such I do believe he is allowed to use it as he sees fit.

Cheers
~Chewy~

how can you vouch for that? i am contracted for 6 hours a day? i do leave my msn logged in constantly but if left untouched it would go to away whicih means im not there? so prove that to me bels?
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

I can vouch that he is more than willing to if someone is online as I myself had a tussle with him that exact same day :) Thats all I meant by it not in relation to you just in genera.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

hi everyone , well today i gat the results from my last cat scan and it wasnt good i have fluid building up between my brain and my skull wich can cause brain damage or worse so i will be going into surgery again in the next few days i will set my account on vacation in the next couple of hrs as soon as i can .I will be gone for a few weeks and possibly more they are going to attempt to put a shunt in I believe is what he said .I would like to say something to all my freinds here please go home and hug your kids wife mom dad or who ever you have as a loved one close to you and remember this is a awesome game but its just a game . field marshall my wife said she will keep in contact with you bro through my msn or skype and will also be giving updates to my DDE family see you all soon and I cant wait to get back and whoop some butts around here , dont worry to much i am a fighter and it is round two this is were i win

lord hell down
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Best of luck to you bud. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

I hope it all goes great for you mate, Goodluck with everything.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

indeed LHD this is just a game however our thoughts will be with you.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Thanatos~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Love Demon
ID: 36462

Good luck LHD, all the best mate.
~Selling DMU~
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Nice to see FS posting and not just Les and I, or Odin popping on to be called a sniper.
FM is even back, I am not feeding the monster so I leave it in FS leader's hands Les Ennemis. He seems to be holding down all FS business very well despite being my RL brother. :smt050

I would love to see a 2ic of a war alliance outgunned 10 to 1 almost hold it together with what he has at his disposal. Mad Props to Les Ennemis. 2ic of the year
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

Good luck dude! :)
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

ok guys I have set vacation on main i cant on ascended as i am on ppt there and wont be able to before it comes off pppt and wait 24 hrs i will be in the hospital so i ask that you not descend my account as i will not be on to defend it i will ask my son to set it on vacation weather he remembers are not is a diffrent story lol as he is a teenager lol thanx for all your support and i will see you all soon

lord hell down
Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052

lord hell down wrote:ok guys I have set vacation on main i cant on ascended as i am on ppt there and wont be able to before it comes off pppt and wait 24 hrs i will be in the hospital so i ask that you not descend my account as i will not be on to defend it i will ask my son to set it on vacation weather he remembers are not is a diffrent story lol as he is a teenager lol thanx for all your support and i will see you all soon

lord hell down

good luck bro! you'll be fine!
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Caught madclown hitting guild so took to massing him 0'd him took his repair naq and hius 8 mill uu went also guild joined in ac'ing and raiding too.

We always watch logs be afraid ;)
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Hey guys can you accept the surrender off main id:1930976 and ascended id: 6257 < account been sold by ice to a guy in hve

Hope you accept and good luck :)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Equipped Military Fleet Attack 8991429 473/5760
Death-Glory Infusion Pulsarator Defense /

Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Equipped Military Fleet Attack 2421793 473/5760
Death-Glory Infusion Pulsarator Defense /

2 sabs got 9 mil and 2.4 mil TY :D

there is 1k turns worth of defended attacks on me also , where he massed his own strike down ... brutal man :D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”