FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Warrsy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1993672

Re: FS vs DDE

~wilco~ wrote:Hey guys can you accept the surrender off main id:1930976 and ascended id: 6257 < account been sold by ice to a guy in hve

Hope you accept and good luck :)

Hey, i'm the new owner of this account. It's now my ID so please could you not hit for war :smt050

Thanks!

Joe.
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Surrender accepted.
Spoiler
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

So madclown was on a massing strike, think he got guild's defence, but Com cought him pants down and lifered I believe 20mill AC so he alliance PPTed. 3h later I happen to login, check his stats and they were nice :D (think I'm permiitted to post them as they're gone)
So recon at: 22:47 Madclown recon Success 8,850,000 details

Code: Select all

Strike Action: 9,055,909,765,147  
Defensive Action 1,874,872,756,915 
Covert Action: 17,029,806,279,036 
AntiCovert Action 0 
Covert Skill: 37 
Covert Operatives: 10,015,724

Targeted Spacial Distortions  Defense 5000000 5405/5750
Equipped Military Fleet  Attack 23000100 5117/5760

Super Soldiers 22,689,643   

I setup to hunt and I decide to recon him once again at:
22:51 Madclown recon Success 8,850,000 details

Strike Action: 168,756,570,448  
Defensive Action 0 
Covert Action: 2,081,922,282,453 
AntiCovert Action 0 
Covert Operatives: 1,224,439 

Equipped Military Fleet  Attack 9752756 1118/5760

Super Soldiers 1,940,757 

So I squeezed in a few sabbs and was wondering what happened. Answer is quite simple: Rob3rt did =D>

While Rob3rt got his def and a bit of att weps, madclown self massed on wilco defence. Case closed :smt058
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

Scar Face wrote:So madclown was on a massing strike, think he got guild's defence, but Com cought him pants down and lifered I believe 20mill AC so he alliance PPTed. 3h later I happen to login, check his stats and they were nice :D (think I'm permiitted to post them as they're gone)
So recon at: 22:47 Madclown recon Success 8,850,000 details

Strike Action: 9,055,909,765,147  
Defensive Action 1,874,872,756,915 
Covert Action: 17,029,806,279,036 
AntiCovert Action 0 
Covert Operatives: 10,015,724

Targeted Spacial Distortions  Defense 5000000 5405/5750
Equipped Military Fleet  Attack 23000100 5117/5760

Super Soldiers 22,689,643   

I setup to hunt and I decide to recon him once again at:
22:51 Madclown recon Success 8,850,000 details

Strike Action: 168,756,570,448  
Defensive Action 0 
Covert Action: 2,081,922,282,453 
AntiCovert Action 0 
Covert Operatives: 1,224,439 

Equipped Military Fleet  Attack 9752756 1118/5760

Super Soldiers 1,940,757 

So I squeezed in a few sabbs and was wondering what happened. Answer is quite simple: Rob3rt did =D>

While Rob3rt got his def and a bit of att weps, madclown self massed on wilco defence. Case closed :smt058

Actually i came off ppt for a few quick naq hits as you guys are such great farms, and after i took all your naq you had out les hit alliance ppt. and everyone got back onto ppt except for me??? which i didnt notice until it was too late and you and rob were sabbing my strike by that point so i decided to throw some fast hits in wilcos direction before you completelly sabbed me. but unfortunately it was too late.. cannot work out why alliance ppt didnt work :smt017
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

don.t snipe next time :smt047
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Madclown wrote:Actually i came off ppt for a few quick naq hits as you guys are such great farms, and after i took all your naq you had out les hit alliance ppt. and everyone got back onto ppt except for me??? which i didnt notice until it was too late and you and rob were sabbing my strike by that point so i decided to throw some fast hits in wilcos direction before you completelly sabbed me. but unfortunately it was too late.. cannot work out why alliance ppt didnt work :smt017

Its quite amazing how often people say that, see OE are stealing 40trill per day off DDE, odin is stealing 5trill per turn, and FS all together must be stealing like 40trill :D
Whats interesting is that even thou we are in 2 wars, most of us login and find like 1trill naq out and usually like 3-5 defended hits. Did I mention we got defences!?! But yea silly DDE, they're just a bunch of farms that make tons of naq #-o
Now be serious, you built a big strike with a def 20times smaller to snipe our defences. You were only able to take the naq because of that. No idea why the alliance PPT didn't work, but you got burned bad :)
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

Scar Face wrote:
Madclown wrote:Actually i came off ppt for a few quick naq hits as you guys are such great farms, and after i took all your naq you had out les hit alliance ppt. and everyone got back onto ppt except for me??? which i didnt notice until it was too late and you and rob were sabbing my strike by that point so i decided to throw some fast hits in wilcos direction before you completelly sabbed me. but unfortunately it was too late.. cannot work out why alliance ppt didnt work :smt017

Its quite amazing how often people say that, see OE are stealing 40trill per day off DDE, odin is stealing 5trill per turn, and FS all together must be stealing like 40trill :D
Whats interesting is that even thou we are in 2 wars, most of us login and find like 1trill naq out and usually like 3-5 defended hits. Did I mention we got defences!?! But yea silly DDE, they're just a bunch of farms that make tons of naq #-o
Now be serious, you built a big strike with a def 20times smaller to snipe our defences. You were only able to take the naq because of that. No idea why the alliance PPT didn't work, but you got burned bad :)

well seeing as everyone is saying it then it must be true hey. i know i personally take between 5-10trill naq a day off dde if i want too as im sure many other players do... and i dont quite see how you can say my defence was 20 times smaller than my strike as i do believe it was a 9.7 trill strike when repaired and a 2trill defence. so in fact it was NEARLY 5 times my defence. and what do you expect. no twit is going to make a defence bigger than theyre strike in a war. im sure ill get it sorted soon with the dodgy ppt. and then ill be stomping on all of yall again
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

mass with eyes closed :roll:
it.s amazing to see someone kill 22 mill uu on 3 trill def :smt043 :smt043
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

MC, you must have forgot we do not speak to those whom say such harsh things about their opponents. We are not fighting on here anymore considering it ends up in 8 pages quotes about a **Filtered** nothing..

FSF is taking a cool off period on the forums until the 8th..

Peace,
Les Ennemis
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:MC, you must have forgot we do not speak to those whom say such harsh things about their opponents. We are not fighting on here anymore considering it ends up in 8 pages quotes about a **Filtered** nothing..

FSF is taking a cool off period on the forums until the 8th..

Peace,
Les Ennemis

Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

madclown... so so bad at massing :smt081

anyway def back up :D can you say the same? :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~wilco~
Forum Expert

2 page full of attack defended and i wasnt on ..............

Think madclown needs a lesson on how to take a non repairing defence down ;) WITHOUT NOX OR CRIT ;)
du5t1n_eh
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 1919461

The following is compliments of cc

Suinekra
Brute Force
[ Forgotten Serenity ]
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED TOLAH

he also say LOL
Last edited by du5t1n_eh on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forgotten Family Descensions
Spoiler
Ooggie1 has been descended
Leocal has been descended
Pertodonunca has been descended
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

nicely done with descending me. heh... its exams season, i didnt have time for ascended server these days. I guess joke's on me here. :D

Although this means more sniping required on CC. :P That will piss him off... ops I mean ~NO~ , my bad :-"
Last edited by Rabbid Thom on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insults
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Arkenius wrote:nicely done with descending me. heh... its exams season, i didnt have time for ascended server these days. I guess joke's on me here. :D

Although this means more sniping required on CC. :P That will piss him off... ops I mean "her" , my bad :-"

what do you mean more , ALL you guys do is snipe :?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”