new update sucks

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Re: new update sucks

blahh wrote:@ppl still cryn over attack planets, if they are soo good, get them your self than, whats stoping you, and the rest of the game consideirng 90% are on up and income.
And attack planets are limited the same way ups are.. they only add up to 50% of your raw strike each...

Gosh i didnt know so many ppl are bothered by little old me.. and all they see is what i do now,... not the fact that it took me a year and a half to get to this point where... attack planets are actualy "usefull"...
while most of them dont even play for that long i m guessing.

and at losses ... i loose up to 200k per hit... so yeah bite me on no losses at all k?
first half your losses are in mercs, and I don't think Ive seen you loose that much in a hit before, maybe but I haven't.
You losses are so minimal to how much your taking you can afford to to replace what your taking in one hit and still profit, by then end of your 1k ATs you are buying 1k ATs or more and still affording 1m UU++. Its just a matter of time before all players abuse this method and then what?? Another update, more complaining cause people centered their accounts around attack planets.

Honestly its a good method and everyone should use it but its very rediculous how much is gained compared to lost. Im not saying do away with planets enterly, though that would be great. I'm just saying its going to end up over used and is overpowered it needs more balancing, just like many thought UP.

The way I see it many people centered their accounts around UP, now their method is not nearly as useful, and has been nerfed. Great NERF all planet abilities. How I don't know, but Im sure we can figure it out.

Also why is it you feel it necessary to insult someones opinion, saying they are crying, when really they are debating the over-powered effect. Its just uncalled for.
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

1.up planets havent ben nerferd... your up planets give you just as much as they used to... (on top its being changed back...)

2. losses youve seen are probably lower cause your def was **Filtered**.. ive seen them hit over 200k :) I m quite certain your friend jedimasterx can tell you that if he hits a 100bil def with his 1,2,3 tril strike whatever he has nowadays, his losses are much smaller too, it has something to do with the damage done compared to damage recived things...

3. Briliant deduction, i farm therefor i make profit, why else would i farm if not to make profit.. bloody hell why would any1 farm if not to profit... and yeah strike planets were ment to "raise" the profit lvls, else why have them to show a nice shiny number?

4. i dont plan on insulting ppl, just turns out that way because well.. i say what i see :)

hope that anwsers your questions, I ve got no problem discusing any points or issues that are raised, what i do have a problem is that first i was called an idiot a year and a half ago cause i chose attack planets over ups, which evry1 had, now that i ve finaly invested much into them and am starting to "get back" what i ve put in... ppl are starting to complain. Cause they failed to see what i saw a year and a half back..

I would have been STIs size now(instead of 1/3), if i went with up planets a year and a half back, wouldnt have to move a finger to gain a few mil of up a day and a few tril of income a day, instead i bother "using ats, loosing uu, gaining naq, rebuyn both, and getting some profit out of it,.. at the cost of wasting time... and than i have to explain to ppl like you that its all barley realy worth it, compared to the "easy life of up and income" :)
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

1.up planets havent ben nerferd... your up planets give you just as much as they used to... (on top its being changed back...)

yes that came out wrong, i hadnt totally though throught my statement, meh it happens sometimes, specially when I be drinking.
so you can withdraw the statement of the planet nerfing.

and I'll just walk away for the moment and we can both know Im wrong, sometimes it's just best to agree and admit your wrong.

Best of luck to you...
timetravlin13
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1912356

yeah yeah...all that bickering aside...i would like to repeat what has been said repeatedly.

this update sucks

i was just finally getting to the point where i could start recruiting officers and paying them, and gaining army size to recruit more ....and then this happens.

Now I am out of a CO because my total UP means nothing to him.

If this is meant to slow down the larger accounts it is foolish. The larger accounts can afford to boost their UP more than the smaller ones so the ratio of growth will not change. Just change where it is coming from, and make it harder in the long run for smaller accounts to get large.

But I guess I can start a protect a noob campaign....
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

2. losses youve seen are probably lower cause your def was **Filtered**.. ive seen them hit over 200k :) I m quite certain your friend jedimasterx can tell you that if he hits a 100bil def with his 1,2,3 tril strike whatever he has nowadays, his losses are much smaller too, it has something to do with the damage done compared to damage recived things...

actually quite wrong. not only do you not bother to pay attention who you hit you dont bother to pay attention when your hits are defended.

ive also seen recent hits you did on someone else and even though they defended twice (because you never accept it even when they defend your hits) his losses were still greater than your own.

barely profitable? i say your claim is full of crap. noone does something thats "barely profitable" when there are other methods of producing a much larger profit margin.

no i dont think you even care about profits, i think you just like swinging your strike around and daring anyone to hit back so you can paste them because i notice you dont like it when people take your resources. heck you dont like it when people fight back at all. i notice you dont bother to have a really great defense either, so people should be able to steal your naq without you having a hissy fit. dont like it? build a bigger defense.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

from your comments, i can only assume you are referring to teh already released -not posted in this forum to be changed - update.

it would be really nice that if the admin of the game posts on a subject that concerns you, you read it....

timetravlin13 wrote:yeah yeah...all that bickering aside...i would like to repeat what has been said repeatedly.

this update sucks

i was just finally getting to the point where i could start recruiting officers and paying them, and gaining army size to recruit more ....and then this happens.

Now I am out of a CO because my total UP means nothing to him.

If this is meant to slow down the larger accounts it is foolish. The larger accounts can afford to boost their UP more than the smaller ones so the ratio of growth will not change. Just change where it is coming from, and make it harder in the long run for smaller accounts to get large.

But I guess I can start a protect a noob campaign....
Don't make me use this!!!
timetravlin13
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1912356

yeah i'm mixing up posts.....my bad...trying to read...trying to play...trying to drink some brews.

no wait this is the new update sucks post thread, thats my mix up. doesn't matter wich update it is, the last one stinks.

i'll not post anymore here....bowing down to the admin, will be more carefull in the future.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Well a simple solution to planets is to limit the amount of 1 kind, say no more then 3 of the same king or no more the 150% increase since each planet can only give 50% of your raw. That means everyone can build 3 stats and forget about anticovert LOL.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

Lore wrote:Well a simple solution to planets is to limit the amount of 1 kind, say no more then 3 of the same king or no more the 150% increase since each planet can only give 50% of your raw. That means everyone can build 3 stats and forget about anticovert LOL.

This is a very interesting notion... I'm not yet sure whether I like it or not, but interesting none the less.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Im intrigued
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer

Lore wrote:Well a simple solution to planets is to limit the amount of 1 kind, say no more then 3 of the same king or no more the 150% increase since each planet can only give 50% of your raw. That means everyone can build 3 stats and forget about anticovert LOL.

*sacrifices 50 chickens in lore's name*

good idea.

*sacrifices 100 chickens in REK's name so he doesnt get mad*
Corsair
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Roman

And how would you regulate duals and triples(supposedly in the game but I have never seen one). Having these does it cut down on your number of planets that you have as you can only increase a stat by 150%?

You know you have won an argument when they resort to violence
as violence is the last refuge of the incompetent!!
I quit 5 months ago and I'm still going through cold turkey. Damn this game!!!
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Corsair wrote:

And how would you regulate duals and triples(supposedly in the game but I have never seen one). Having these does it cut down on your number of planets that you have as you can only increase a stat by 150%?

maybe make it 200%

even 10 duals is 20 stat increases. with a max of 50% per planet thats 4 (useful) increases for each stat.

There are 5 stats you can increase with planets: UP, Income, Attack, Defense, Covert/AntiCovert.

Even with 10 duals (and I don't know of anyone with that) you can get benefit from everything.

The 200% limit would keep someone from specializing too much. I realize this would hurt some people initially (I like to have 10 UP planets-all at the 50% limit) but overall it sort of broadens the playing field. Could be very interesting. Can we hear some pro's and cons?
Am Heh
Forum Expert
ID: 1920361

200 percent LOL that would be massive planets
I give peace for traders
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Am Heh wrote:200 percent LOL that would be massive planets

Err... Thats 200% TOTAL. Still 50% per planet. Not quite sure what massive planets you're talking about...

Return to “Suggestions Archive”