The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

kaboom wrote:
mcdeadly wrote:would somebody in dde build some stats please.
all this snipering has got to be a little bit embasassing for you to say the least
last night i loose an 18T def to kaboomer who only had a 700b def and today road warrior tries to take my 1.5T def while im rebuilding and he only has a 14bil def. im guessin wolverine is a little upset i took his triple planet, but he gave up and sabbed it away but my point is if your not willing to build anything just say you quit!

Dont go there with the snipering Mcdead read this topic back and see what your aliance m8 r proud of beeing ;'

Your fearless leader massed me 7t def just before , all i found was a 1t def and a BIG MS...

Im adapting ;) my def is bigger than 99,9% of OE so thats what it is ...

Ill build up bigger .. ill have to farm you lot some harder for the naq tho ;)

90 percent of the time when I go offline my defence is bigger than all of you except those on ppt. A 7 trill defence is big for you. Care to inform ppl what your defence was the second time I massed you? I thought not!
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

kaboom wrote:
all this snipering has got to be a little bit embasassing for you to say the least
last night i loose an 18T def to kaboomer who only had a 700b def and today road warrior tries to take my 1.5T def while im rebuilding and he only has a 14bil def. im guessin wolverine is a little upset i took his triple planet, but he gave up and sabbed it away but my point is if your not willing to build anything just say you quit!

Dont go there with the snipering Mcdead read this topic back and see what your aliance m8 r proud of beeing ;'

Your fearless leader massed me 7t def just before , all i found was a 1t def and a BIG MS...

if you need naq you should turn farm your own people.
most of them have very little to no defence and they all make lots of naq. DDE are great farms :D
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

mcdeadly wrote:
kaboom wrote:

most of them have very little to no defence and they all make lots of naq. DDE are great farms :D

oe are fairly decent farms as well, who isn't in war times :roll: but you lot..except for a very few, are the best **Filtered** of all time :smt043 after seeing some of the latest whines and pm's come out of there, are you lot really into it? And kitty, yu have had your GW ass handed to you as many times as anyone.

Borek, you really should stop posting. Why? Because you are really destroying the last remnants of a once great omegan reputation. All of that anger and pent up hate is bad for you. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

There's no anger, just amusement that someone would spend so much on so many accounts and at the end of it all...still get owned :smt056
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:There's no anger, just amusement that someone would spend so much on so many accounts and at the end of it all...still get owned :smt056

The way you whine, and the amount you whine, and the fact you went ape **Filtered** over an account that isn't "cough" yours, and ran to join oe ..umm yea, that's an anger issue. [-X harchester has counseling btw. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Real shocker i was annoyed that a friend of mine was massed, a bit like Ducks CO was pretty peeved when he logged in to see 40m def supers and 39m spies butchered. Same as Deathloks officer probably pretty unhappy right now, oh and lets not forget Roberts officer.

Still doesn't stop me laughing at you and your gang sitting with tiny defenses and attempting to sniper. Any neutrals can just recon the lot of you and laugh at how sad DDE is these days. So much spent on top accounts, but so little actually achieved. Slowly but surely your empire is crumbling around you and you know what? I'll be there to watch the end when you rage-quit or finally muster up a public surrender. I'm guessing the former, your Ego is too large to allow you to admit you have lost, you'll keep spending until you crack, i actually feel sorry for you.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:Real shocker i was annoyed that a friend of mine was massed, a bit like Ducks CO was pretty peeved when he logged in to see 40m def supers and 39m spies butchered. Same as Deathloks officer probably pretty unhappy right now, oh and lets not forget Roberts officer.

Still doesn't stop me laughing at you and your gang sitting with tiny defenses and attempting to sniper. Any neutrals can just recon the lot of you and laugh at how sad DDE is these days. So much spent on top accounts, but so little actually achieved. Slowly but surely your empire is crumbling around you and you know what? I'll be there to watch the end when you rage-quit or finally muster up a public surrender. I'm guessing the former, your Ego is too large to allow you to admit you have lost, you'll keep spending until you crack, i actually feel sorry for you.

Omg here we go again with the same old tune..dude that is so 2010-2011, get a life Becky, please mate, get a life. :roll: maybe it will help ypu grow up some, because frankly, you are acting like an angry child. :smt056

And if etl is promoting this kind of banter..well it's oe crumbling because this is soon bottom of the barrel.

Jedi~Tank
Seriously?
Last edited by jedi~tank on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deni
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
mcdeadly wrote:
kaboom wrote:

oe are fairly decent farms as well, who isn't in war times :roll: but you lot..except for a very few, are the best **Filtered** of all time :smt043 after seeing some of the latest whines and pm's come out of there, are you lot really into it? And kitty, yu have had your GW ass handed to you as many times as anyone.

Borek, you really should stop posting. Why? Because you are really destroying the last remnants of a once great omegan reputation. All of that anger and pent up hate is bad for you. ;)

yeah that's why no one gives me war when I'm online! You talk big, how about this, EVERYTIME either of us is off ppt, we give war to the other?! :smt043
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:You really need to get some better comebacks JT, it's sad you are still using the stuff that didn't work on TL, TAF etc back in the server war. You honestly think calling me Becky is witty and at the same time trying to say i am an angry child...dude, seriously, you should ask around the neutrals reading this and see what they think.

You're in your 40's, calling people girls names? lol...just lol.

I'm not interested in what neutrals think, what I see is an angry person that has pissed and moaned so much that you probably have high blood pressure. It really is just that obvious. As for names I call folks..I will call a spade a spade ;)

Jedi~Tank
Seriously some folks need to "let go of thier anger" and enjoy

Deni
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Borek wrote:You really need to get some better comebacks JT, it's sad you are still using the stuff that didn't work on TL, TAF etc back in the server war. You honestly think calling me Becky is witty and at the same time trying to say i am an angry child...dude, seriously, you should ask around the neutrals reading this and see what they think.

You're in your 40's, calling people girls names? lol...just lol.

I'm not interested in what neutrals think, what I see is an angry person that has pissed and moaned so much that you probably have high blood pressure. It really is just that obvious. As for names I call folks..I will call a spade a spade ;)

Jedi~Tank
Seriously some folks need to "let go of thier anger" and enjoy

are you looking in the mirror jt when you say that? xD

anyway dde seem very quiet lately on the battlefield. whats up?
Borek
Forum Addict

Yup you are right JT, my rage is like an inferno, i actually have a JT voodoo doll here with pins in the eyes and groin.

I'm certainly not laughing at you resorting to calling me girls names like an 8 yr old, no sir, not one bit :---)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:Yup you are right JT, my rage is like an inferno, i actually have a JT voodoo doll here with pins in the eyes and groin.

I'm certainly not laughing at you resorting to calling me girls names like an 8 yr old, no sir, not one bit :---)

Well you sure do press on with the same ol post after post..that's a sign mate, that's a sign..Get counseling, get a woman, have a family, my god man do something before its too late. :smt058

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
mcdeadly wrote:
kaboom wrote:

yeah that's why no one gives me war when I'm online! You talk big, how about this, EVERYTIME either of us is off ppt, we give war to the other?! :smt043

Of course, I'm a big guy so I can do that if I so choose. You are online when I am at home, we can do war war then..at this hour all I can do is antagonize borek and talk big ;)

At krnisk666- what are your stats? Yea thought so. Don't be mouth like borek. And btw, didn't one of my members roll through OE last night? Logs say so. And I heard rahl was using the phase option...killing units but nothing on his account was being killed? I hope this is not another case of OE bug exploitation, but will check it for myself later.

Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

It's a sign i am replying to the same tune from the tired old man with nothing better than Girls names for comebacks, yes.

At which point i think i will take my leave for a few hrs, give the mods a break. After all i don't think i can troll you into humiliating yourself anymore than you have done so far today/tonight.
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
mcdeadly wrote:
kaboom wrote:

Of course, I'm a big guy so I can do that if I so choose. You are online when I am at home, we can do war war then..at this hour all I can do is antagonize borek and talk big ;)

At krnisk666- what are your stats? Yea thought so. Don't be mouth like borek. And btw, didn't one of my members roll through OE last night? Logs say so. And I heard rahl was using the phase option...killing units but nothing on his account was being killed? I hope this is not another case of OE bug exploitation, but will check it for myself later.

haha JT i havent hidden the fact i have small stats ive stated that many times on this forum i dont hide anything. so youll need to come up with something better to get at me lol

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”