new update sucks

Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Re: new update sucks

well that means u can have a max of 4 planets each for each bonus, thought the 50 percent was replaced by the 200
I give peace for traders
cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

Am Heh wrote:well that means u can have a max of 4 planets each for each bonus, thought the 50 percent was replaced by the 200

no... I don't think anyone meant to suggest removing the 50% per planet limit. The idea was to limit the total increase for each stat to no more than 200%. But it still needs more thought for now.
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

This update just Screwed me :(
Whats the point in playing anymore? i basicly relyed on officers to help me grow now there like what worthless?

Taxo was right about this game, now its impossible for new players to even get anywere
System Lord Speak: RED

cyberblade
Forum Regular

Evneu wrote:This update just Screwed me :(
Whats the point in playing anymore? i basicly relyed on officers to help me grow now there like what worthless?

Taxo was right about this game, now its impossible for new players to even get anywere

lmao.
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Enveu admin is doing something else with the UP total, you can only have 50 percent of your raw come to from officers total now once he fixes this update
I give peace for traders
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Am Heh wrote:Enveu admin is doing something else with the UP total, you can only have 50 percent of your raw come to from officers total now once he fixes this update

regardless of the new update. Evneu has just admitted to sitting on his butt and using his officers to grow. Yet he said he might leave because of this. Why would we undo something that would get rid of lazy players?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

cyberblade wrote:
Am Heh wrote:Enveu admin is doing something else with the UP total, you can only have 50 percent of your raw come to from officers total now once he fixes this update

regardless of the new update. Evneu has just admitted to sitting on his butt and using his officers to grow. Yet he said he might leave because of this. Why would we undo something that would get rid of lazy players?

I don't think evneu is the kind of lazy player :lol:
Just watch the GC you'll see his name in at least 2 topics each weeks :shock:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Apophis The Great wrote:
cyberblade wrote:

I don't think evneu is the kind of lazy player :lol:
Just watch the GC you'll see his name in at least 2 topics each weeks :shock:

I do watch the GC. if his statements were meant as sarcasm I retract what I said about him. Unfortunately text only communication cannot convey the larger part of the intended message. (which is why I frequently end up using tags to denote sarcasm in my posts).

Regardless of whether it applies to Evneu or not, the concept still stands. I've ended up liking this update-even though it seems that it might be reversed. If someone is mostly dependent on officers for growth... Well, most of those players (no, not all) are the kind the game is better off without.
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

cyberblade wrote:Evneu has just admitted to sitting on his butt and using his officers to grow. Yet he said he might leave because of this. Why would we undo something that would get rid of lazy players?

Wanna see who is lazy?
System Lord Speak: RED

~HORUS~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 96065

yeah but the crap thing is i worked hard to get my UP to what it is now and it would have been better if i had the old rule back instead of this new update which has screwed me over too :(
  • Untrained Mercs Need A Purpose
Spoiler
The worship of Horus was brought from the outside by neighboring tribes who invaded and then settled into Egypt. He was their god of war, but was quickly absorbed into the state religion, first as a son of Ra, then changing to become the son of Osiris.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Apocalypse wrote:
2. losses youve seen are probably lower cause your def was **Filtered**.. ive seen them hit over 200k :) I m quite certain your friend jedimasterx can tell you that if he hits a 100bil def with his 1,2,3 tril strike whatever he has nowadays, his losses are much smaller too, it has something to do with the damage done compared to damage recived things...

actually quite wrong. not only do you not bother to pay attention who you hit you dont bother to pay attention when your hits are defended.

ive also seen recent hits you did on someone else and even though they defended twice (because you never accept it even when they defend your hits) his losses were still greater than your own.

barely profitable? i say your claim is full of crap. noone does something thats "barely profitable" when there are other methods of producing a much larger profit margin.

no i dont think you even care about profits, i think you just like swinging your strike around and daring anyone to hit back so you can paste them because i notice you dont like it when people take your resources. heck you dont like it when people fight back at all. i notice you dont bother to have a really great defense either, so people should be able to steal your naq without you having a hissy fit. dont like it? build a bigger defense.
So he is playing the game like it should be played what are you crying for?
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

hmmm only a few planets of the same type.. that was actualy suggested several times, i think the most popular number was 5 thoug.. asuring you can do 50:50 of only 2 things if you want it or keep it 3 types or 4.. if you want a mixture not totaly against it :)

EDIT@ apokc. My def is crapy because it was massed, it was massed today, and 2 days ago... and so on :) The only time i m not happy when ppl hit me is if they lukrk arround waiting for me to farm, waiting to get some decent naq from few targets and than hitting me... yes that annoys me, other than that i have never threatened any1 for hitting me... migth mass some1 for hitting me too ofthen... but hey that happens to me too.. such is the nature of things.
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
DarkSchneider
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Retired...
Race: Stormtrooper chariot
ID: 0

Forum wrote:correct.

DarkSchneider wrote:
Forum wrote:my proposed solution:
1) reverse the previous update to rely on officer raw UP only, go back to officer 'total UP' (includes planets, etc)
2) make the most you can get from an officer, rely on your RAW UP. say, 50% per officer max UP contribution.

Let me see if I understand this correctly...
If a CO gives 30% to his officers, he'll get 15% of his officer's total UP... but the UP boost he receives from his officer cannot exceed 50% of his raw UP.

Am I understanding that correctly? If so, then that sounds reasonable. It puts the officer bonus in line with the bonus received with a planet's UP. In other words, if your officer's 15% is more than half your raw UP... then boost your raw UP to receive the full bonus from your officer.

Is there a time frame for when this will take effect, then?
Spoiler
Currently retired. Former ID = 82518. Former member of Heavens Warriors.
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922320

Personally no offence against blahh he used what was made available to him but is a good example of somethings that need reworking before you come out with new updates like this. People complain about this skewing growth but I think its a step forward. Planets supercharged growth like nothing else in this game. Those who know how use them are unstoppable really. They make uu built def. and attacks worthless growth is not phenomenal. People dont need to raid or buy or worry about what a persons def. is. Just build a bunch of cheap planets for a big up. I appluad admin for this update and I know removing planets is not the solution but maybe this will help fix it.
~Ancient~
Fledgling Forumer

But for the people who have gone for growth with planets instead of other attributes such as attack/def/naq/covert shouldnt be punished......everyone can do the same but each person choses there own path, if everyone wanted to benifit from a a higher up they could recruit officers but they choose not to why????? coz they would rather the naq, or due to there aggressive game play wouldnt want officers because it may result in them getting massed. It is a bad update to late in the game, everyone has had the same opportunities from the same time...... :smt097

Return to “Suggestions Archive”