The Call

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
The One
Forum Irregular
Race: BORG
ID: 1

Re: The Call

Shornaal wrote:Believe what you want. :)

The most powerful System Lord alliance will be back then you can eat your words.

Also Maha Vishnu does not rule an Empire its not more than 2 alliances. ;)

@Skunky
You may want to read the rules, mainly the part about role play. Also kindly note the Ra isnt speaking as a Mod he is speaking as Ra. :roll:

pfffff :roll:
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

*agrees with shornall*

ra was roleplaying. no offense meant to The One
Mephistopholies
Forum Regular

Shornaal wrote:Believe what you want. :)

The most powerful System Lord alliance will be back then you can eat your words.

Also Maha Vishnu does not rule an Empire its not more than 2 alliances. ;)

@Skunky
You may want to read the rules, mainly the part about role play. Also kindly note the Ra isnt speaking as a Mod he is speaking as Ra. :roll:

I look forward to the day such a glourius and powerful alalince returns and il be there not eating my words defying them :D
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Shornaal wrote:Also Maha Vishnu does not rule an Empire its not more than 2 alliances. ;)

The Goa'uld Empire consists of 4 alliances. Though many believe we are weak and can be pushed arround easly, we have proven the opposite by standing a war against SATAN 666 + his alliance and also the TanKs at the same time. We might be weaker in numbers, but even our like 10 mil army size members have confronted like 200 mil army size members. Not only showing their fighting spirit with it, they actually also caused damage which not only impressed our enemies :-D

- Reschef :sge
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Reschef wrote:
Shornaal wrote:Also Maha Vishnu does not rule an Empire its not more than 2 alliances. ;)

The Goa'uld Empire consists of 4 alliances. Though many believe we are weak and can be pushed arround easly, we have proven the opposite by standing a war against SATAN 666 + his alliance and also the TanKs at the same time. We might be weaker in numbers, but even our like 10 mil army size members have confronted like 200 mil army size members. Not only showing their fighting spirit with it, they actually also caused damage which not only impressed our enemies :-D

4? I can find 5 All system lord/Goa'uld alliances. Maybe you should induct the 5th in to your Empire.

Tanks are a funny bunch. My "ex" Allys.

I have shown my respect to Maha Vishnu and have never appeared in your logs but you should teach your members to show a bit more of respect. Since im far from frightened to "reckon" With your Empire as Ernest nicely put it.

I do intend to bring Omega System Lords back into play but the time is not right since the majority of Delta is OSL members. With the average army size of 120mil+ all LG+1 and upwards. It quite happily makes the strongest System Lord alliance in the game.

Keep up the good work with your empire. You need to do some catching up with the AN and TAF. :)
Mephistopholies
Forum Regular

Shornaal wrote:
Reschef wrote:

4? I can find 5 All system lord/Goa'uld alliances. Maybe you should induct the 5th in to your Empire.

Tanks are a funny bunch. My "ex" Allys.

I have shown my respect to Maha Vishnu and have never appeared in your logs but you should teach your members to show a bit more of respect. Since im far from frightened to "reckon" With your Empire as Ernest nicely put it.

I do intend to bring Omega System Lords back into play but the time is not right since the majority of Delta is OSL members. With the average army size of 120mil+ all LG+1 and upwards. It quite happily makes the strongest System Lord alliance in the game.

Keep up the good work with your empire. You need to do some catching up with the AN and TAF. :)

Some kind words shornaal pity i could not inspire more in Taf to switch to System Lord/Gouald ...Id like to bea gould again just for the RP System Lords tend to die a lot more....Lol i miss OSL .Delta r nicer tho easier to farm this way :lol:
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

First. God Shornaal. Lord Ernest is young and eager and defends the empire with his heart. He means no ill will towards you, he is only doing what he thinks is correct and that is to defend the empire. Please do not take it to mean disrespect.

Now, onto the bickering.
This again shows why the old ways must change. In the past, the most powerful system lord ruled and the Empire fell.

No one is saying that there are not powerful system lords out there but we are here now. We are fighting for our race, putting aside the bickering of the past.
We are united as one, fight as one.

True, I have brought an empire back when all said It could not be done. We will have a 5th alliance soon under the GE.
True, our powerbase is not yet in the realms that I would like, but we have taken mostly all the new SGW players and try to mold them into the Lords of the future.
Many have come from commanding a handful of Jaffa to commanding millions.

But, until those on the outside looking in, step inside and embrace the purity of the race then we will still be 2nd in the universe according to SGW.

The Horus System Lords where not set up so people could say, they are Omega SL wannabies. We are separate. Omega SL are still revered. There tales of war have been fed to the underlords of our Empire. Also the failings of the past have been told.

If and when the OSL re-emerge, then we will embrace them with open arms.

However, we will not succumb to domination, but by diplomatic relations which will aid the Goauld Empire.

Hail the Goauld, we are the true gods in the universe, and those who oppose us, will tremble with fear.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald

you all are pointlessly arguing. the PURE POISON is the best empire.
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

ripundertaker wrote:you all are pointlessly arguing. the PURE POISON is the best empire.

don't you mean alliance, and no

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald

i meant to say we (PURE POISON) will be the best empire ever.
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Don't speak you fool cause pure poison will die when it makes the goa'uld empire wanting their blood!!Hail the gods of the galaxy(goa'uld)!!!!!!!!!!!!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”