Delta vs. Genesis

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Re: Delta vs. Genesis

garshaw wrote:. Alas, if only Delta would surrender,

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Spoiler
Past sigs

Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon
ID: 0

garshaw wrote:
Jorgensen wrote:The battlefield looks much the same, Delta are ready for battle, moral is high, blades are sharpend and victory is close.

Across the battlefield Genesis stands in share terror, knowing full well what fate they suffered the first time they collided in battle, i fear they will not rebuild their armies..

Across the battlefield Genesis starts up a game of poker, and passes around the rum. Alas, if only Delta would surrender, they could join the fun. ;)

Priceless :smt036

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
~STRIKER~
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Delta

did someone say RUM? looks around for TPP. :-$ dont mention the rum in public. they will come to rape and pillage our vilages. just to take our rum. :smt089
nobby
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Genesis
Race: GoAG(done ascending)
ID: 24978
Alternate name(s): Grumpy old git

[quote="~STRIKER~"]did someone say RUM? looks around for TPP. :-$ dont mention the rum in public. they will come to rape and pillage our vilages. just to take our rum. :smt089[/quote]

If Rum is to be had it has to be Woods Navy Rum, all else is mere imitation. That or Guiness.
Ex FRA
Ex DD
Ex Omegan
Now Genesis
Also known as "Grumpy Old Dude"
Jorgensen
Forum Regular

All hail the mighty Delta Allegiance.. Genesis bow before your Gods :sge

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
~LordRse~
Forum Addict

Jorgensen wrote:All hail the mighty Delta Allegiance.. Genesis bow before your Gods :sge

:-D
Spoiler
Past sigs

~STRIKER~
Forum Grunt

:smt047 does this mean we win :-D
fleet admiral harper
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Δ Delta Allegiance
Race: Evil TOLLAN GOD
ID: 27999

nah striker thats only part of it. look around the battlefield. and look at the kill report. that means we won.

every one knows im psycho for rum.
i would order every thing i had to jump in and slaughter all in sight. and take all of your rum.

theirs just one problem. you know im crazy for rum. you probably poisoned it. :smt078
and for destroying perfectly good rum. YOU MUST DIE!!!

genocide time! :sge

FAH sends out millions of ships. the 1st one arrives in genesis territory, millions of times more powerful then the one FAH used in combat with them. after that each new ship jumping in is even more powerful then the last.

taken in by awe the remaining survivors of genesis (the ones we originally let live) walk forward and look to the heavens. their minds and body's totally frozen by the beauty and splendor of the light raining down. and in an instant, its all over.

some what disappointed by the results. FAH orders a single frigate to stay behind and launch long range NOVA bombs.

in a fray millions of ships jump out of the system all at once. the frigate opens its missile and torpedo doors and fires a volley into space. soon after leaving the ship small individual hyperspace windows open and swallow up the weapons. the frigate immediately makes and emergency jump to rejoin the BattleGroup.

from 30 star systems outside of genesis territory the results of the weapons can be seen easily. every world, sun, moon and rock inside the genesis territory simultaneously blinks out of existence in MASSIVE brilliant and violent flashes of light, the bright plasma balls last for about half an hour each.

FAH then ordered a supply ship to send over some rum. captain Morgan reported from the supply ship that because of harpers in human drinking that supplies were low.

Harper angered by the report; orders all fleet guns turned on the supply ship, then orders admiral nelson and lady Bligh to take over supply duties.
yeah so when a prior (me) owns an LG+. what does that say about you?

this here is some calm, patrol music.
"
Jorgensen
Forum Regular

I just checked our logs, it's sad to see the proud Genesis has become a sniperalliance.

Clockwork, you have rebuilt a defence a small one at that but still.
The rest send out MS after stealing a planet and ducks in shame behind you beaten accounts.
It's sad really.. I hade such high hope.... :smt010

Spoiler
Spoiler
dazman
Forum Elite

Clockwork? What defense :smt047

I'm back. :smt060
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
~STRIKER~
Forum Grunt

:smt050 clearly daz :smt019
~LordRse~
Forum Addict

destroying 5068 Energy Shields on XYZ!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 11666 Pod Volley, and totally destroyed 61 fleets!

destroying 3239 Energy Shields on ZXY!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 7042 Pod Volley, and totally destroyed 0 fleets!

Woow 2 Ms-es :smt050
Last edited by ~LordRse~ on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Past sigs

beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

Jorgensen wrote:I just checked our logs, it's sad to see the proud Genesis has become a sniperalliance.

Clockwork, you have rebuilt a defence a small one at that but still.
The rest send out MS after stealing a planet and ducks in shame behind you beaten accounts.
It's sad really.. I hade such high hope.... :smt010

Well its hard to fight superior force in open grounds thats why new tactics must be evolved.Lucky for Delta gameplay was changed last time when updates came to limit sniper damage.

Conventionl players drow the short one again ](*,)

Good luck both sides.

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

though I'm a bit late, have fun all!
and for the old times sake: Go get 'em Garshaw and Angelos! :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Angelos-
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Nemesis
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 1949510
Alternate name(s): Angelos

I'd just like to apologise to Delta for not being online to fight back at the moment, just had a hectic weekend, one which I do not ever want to relive. I hope whoever got the second defence and the rebuilt MS I put up enjoyed it.

But thankfully I'm back around for a while. Hoorah!
You're going to go with one of my plans? Are you nuts? What happens if we all get killed? I'll never hear the last of it.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”