Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: new update sucks

punishing those would have been done if it were defined as an exploit, and that all gained from it is removed... now the strategy just doesnt work anymore, that isnt punishment...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
~Ancient~
Fledgling Forumer

Yeah but all the time and resources ive put into my up planets and officers to help them thus helping me is wasted, where as if i had gone for all out income planets and hadnt shared my naq with officers i'd still be sitting pretty for all the extra turns i would've bought and the extra naq now would help me buy 1000's more turns to raid with, and that wouldnt hinder my growth.
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

EDIT@ apokc. My def is crapy because it was massed, it was massed today, and 2 days ago... and so on :) The only time i m not happy when ppl hit me is if they lukrk arround waiting for me to farm, waiting to get some decent naq from few targets and than hitting me... yes that annoys me, other than that i have never threatened any1 for hitting me... migth mass some1 for hitting me too ofthen... but hey that happens to me too.. such is the nature of things.

hmmm i might be able to buy all this if it werent for a few things.

how do you know if someone is lurking or just happens to come upon your account while searching through the ranks? you can guess but unless they tell you either way that's all your doing, guessing. so acting on assumptions annoys me.

i remember a while back you tried farming me on ascended and i built up a nice big strike just to take your DMU, did it once and came back the next day and saw you assassinated my account. not that i care that you did but again, you massed someone for a one off hit, so im not sure where you get this too often nonsense. the funny part about it was when i sent you a PM about it you acted as though you had no idea what i was talking about, neither your farming or assassinating me.
Bull-E
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Dominium ex Malus
Race: replicante
ID: 63551

looks like the updates made it possible for **Filtered** to sab my entire strike :x
RobinInDaHood wrote:When a mosquito bites you on the arm, you might look down and say "Ouch!". For a moment the mosquito has the satisfaction of knowing he was successful, he was the man, and this was his time in the spotlight. Then he gets squashed.

Same situation here. ;)
DarkSchneider
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Retired...
Race: Stormtrooper chariot

Finally undone with the change...

Officer Contribution to Commander Unit Production - UPDATED
UPDATED: The below update is reversed. Instead, a limit is placed on the commander, in that they can only receive 50% of their own natural UP as an officer UP bonus, per officer. Additionally, the part of the officer total unit production that comes from THEIR officers, is not included. Just their own total unit production, including bonuses and planets, but not officer contribution.
Considering the previous contribution was a max of 1/2 of 30% (15%) of their UP, getting to where your current natural Unit Production is twice their 15% (so that half your natural UP is above their 15% of total) should not be out of range.
What this update does, of course, is refocuses on natural UP, and not just planets. It also forces an account to build up on their own, in order to fully benefit from strong officers. The help goes to those who first help themselves...Lastly, by removing the officer contribution, is stops 'circles' and 'bonuses on bonuses' for commanders with officers who are also commanders.
[[[REVERSED UPDATE]]]The officer contribution to commander unit production is now based solely on natural, prebonus, unit production. This is the number reflected in their daily unit production stat (not the turn unit production) - on the main base page, it is the 'Unit Production: xxx/day' stat, not the '(yyy total)' in brakets.[[[END REVERSED UPDATE]]]
Spoiler
Currently retired. Former ID = 82518. Former member of Heavens Warriors.
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

I saw the update changes you made recently Admin. Thank you for doing so and taking the time to work those changes out with the game community.

It's this kind of hand-on approach you take in this game that makes it rewarding to continue to play long term.

Thanks again.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Better than update, not as good as it was before, but still better than the update.
Thanks admin for minimizing damages :)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

I like the new update i only have one thing i would love you did admin.

As the new updated clearly state you get a bonus from your officer TOTAL UP he has gained from planets and RAW but not officers.

Meaning if someone has 500k Total but if he dropped his officers would only have 200k meaning his officers give him 300k meaning instead of 75k bonus you only get 30k bonus and to use that need 60k raw.

Thats fine by me i like it as it means i dont loose that much UP but it would be good if when i look at my officer i could c what he has before officers are added to his total i am a bit of math geek so i like doing the math kinda hard now.

Beside that i liked this update change as much as the other where we only got RAW.

And before people ask me why easy i have my officers to help them and protect them not for their UP so i survive loosing the UP i would still keep them. Now i get almost all back who cares i wouldnt have kicked them anyway.
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

apoc, no ofence but you entered a bebita zone :)
I have not assasinated you, or any1 else on asc probably since zion war i think. My turns are better spent farming or saved up for descensions.

the lurking was rather obvius when the guy hit me 3x in a short period of time(like 10min range) while i was farming, he knew i was farming as i hit him too in that run :)

as for what you belive or dont belive, asume, or whatever... my dongel couldnt give a crap k :)

sorry for going offtopic on it...

so is up now fixed, mine didnt change much so i cant realy tell still aboug 30% lower than be4 :)
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

check your officer table on the main base page...
either you were standing above me in my sleep, chanting, or i was one step ahead of you :)

Nimras wrote:I like the new update i only have one thing i would love you did admin.
when i look at my officer i could c what he has before officers are added to his total anyway.
Don't make me use this!!!
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

u have a stalker
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

lol, coolness admin your a great god thanks for the update :D
grimgor
Forum Irregular
ID: 28599

with the 50% raw UP needed is it per officer or all officers bouns?
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

New updates of the new updates still suk.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
DarkSchneider
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Retired...
Race: Stormtrooper chariot

grimgor wrote:with the 50% raw UP needed is it per officer or all officers bouns?

Each officer is now more or less like a UP planet...
Spoiler
Currently retired. Former ID = 82518. Former member of Heavens Warriors.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”