S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: 2008 South Ossetia War

Thriller wrote:
S0lid Snake wrote:
urogard wrote:as i see we have the polish missile crisis underway

I hope Russia has a good counter part to JFK.

Check this out for an interesting look at a possible WW3:-

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

I am in no way agreeing 100% that any of the above links and articles are 100% true and are going to happen.

I do however acknowledge the possibilities.

Either way, inaction will spell doom for us all.

What "action" do you recommend?

Mass civil disobedience, stop paying your taxes, lobby your local MP's to take action, but most people are to apathetic and stupid to do anything.

There are many peaceful options.

We are heading for war with Iran simple as that.

Anyone hear John Mcpain singing Bomb Bomb Iran.

WAKE THE F*** UP.

Oh and Liquid you can blow it out your ass mate. I'm sick to death of you, stop posting if your not going to be part of the solution.
{The Legion Of Outer Haven}
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

sorry solid failure. i got carried away. i went a bit off course (like the spanish armada sent to pwn england)

S0lid Snake wrote:Oh and Liquid you can blow it out your ass mate. I'm sick to death of you, stop posting if your not going to be part of the solution.

well not everyone can blow things out of their ass and i dont think you would be allowed to teach that skill. i for one am happy to remain ignorant of ass-blowing techniques. and i dont think anyone wants to be a part of your final 'solution.'

your ideas have been torpedoed. the mistake you made was titanic in magnitude. you try to anchor your beliefs to reality but you fail. i hope you dont harbour any ill will towards me. id s(ch)ooner not have to deal with outright hostility. its not like I ran to mock you straight away or anything. i admit i sometimes feel lost at sea when i read your posts but i do try to see things as you do. i think that will do for now :wink:

get back on your ship, join your flotilla, and sail away.

An american flagship is docked in gerogia at the moment giving aid. i wonder how long before they start giving military aid. it wouldnt surprise me if they were doing so already. but if they want to give georgia some independence it needs to be able to defend itself. anyone heard anything about georgia joining NATO?
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient

LiQuiD wrote:anyone heard anything about georgia joining NATO?

Nope, but I read where Putin warned NATO about their warship presence in the Black Sea.

Like Georgia, Russia shouldn't get into something they know they can't win.
"If the coordinates are for a Goa'uld world which is not on the Abydos cartouche, the Goa'uld will most likely not expect us. I believe a medical attack could be successful." -Teal'c
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

LiQuiD wrote:sorry solid failure. i got carried away. i went a bit off course (like the spanish armada sent to pwn england)

S0lid Snake wrote:Oh and Liquid you can blow it out your ass mate. I'm sick to death of you, stop posting if your not going to be part of the solution.

well not everyone can blow things out of their ass and i dont think you would be allowed to teach that skill. i for one am happy to remain ignorant of ass-blowing techniques. and i dont think anyone wants to be a part of your final 'solution.'

your ideas have been torpedoed. the mistake you made was titanic in magnitude. you try to anchor your beliefs to reality but you fail. i hope you dont harbour any ill will towards me. id s(ch)ooner not have to deal with outright hostility. its not like I ran to mock you straight away or anything. i admit i sometimes feel lost at sea when i read your posts but i do try to see things as you do. i think that will do for now :wink:

get back on your ship, join your flotilla, and sail away.

An american flagship is docked in gerogia at the moment giving aid. i wonder how long before they start giving military aid. it wouldnt surprise me if they were doing so already. but if they want to give georgia some independence it needs to be able to defend itself. anyone heard anything about georgia joining NATO?

To quote you "Fail"

That all you can say???? What a parrot, your a closed minded individual hanging on to the past. Get over yourself or just go hide under a rock, while us real humans try to make the world better for shadows like yourself.

I'm not here to convince you mate, so stop trying to discourage me, because your "Failing" on an epic scale.

Have you ever heard the saying "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" you win that one hands down.

Pompous Ass. :roll:
{The Legion Of Outer Haven}
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

S0lid Snake wrote:
Thriller wrote:
S0lid Snake wrote:
urogard wrote:as i see we have the polish missile crisis underway

I hope Russia has a good counter part to JFK.

Check this out for an interesting look at a possible WW3:-

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

I am in no way agreeing 100% that any of the above links and articles are 100% true and are going to happen.

I do however acknowledge the possibilities.

Either way, inaction will spell doom for us all.

What "action" do you recommend?

Mass civil disobedience, stop paying your taxes, lobby your local MP's to take action, but most people are to apathetic and stupid to do anything.

There are many peaceful options.

We are heading for war with Iran simple as that.

Anyone hear John Mcpain singing Bomb Bomb Iran.

WAKE THE F*** UP.

Oh and Liquid you can blow it out your ass mate. I'm sick to death of you, stop posting if your not going to be part of the solution.

You have to be joking, but you probably are not. Which is scary. Sounds like you and Avenger have some strange delusion you are rebel soldiers defending the rights of the innocent in some attempt to save mankind from certain destruction. You are NOT!!!!!!! This is just your ego manifesting itself in an us vs them mentality and you have chosen the the status quo as your nemesis, which probably came from lingering issues with your peers in high school. You both you need to grow up and develop a more thoroughly thought through moral code, before you actually really go so far as to actually hurt someone because of you idiotic and childish ideals (i can happen, even if you don't believe your capable). Just because something goes wrong doesn't mean you have to panic their are checks and balances in place in society that prevent you totalitarian state from taking place. I can still walk down the street without being arrested or being shot. I can you can criticize my government all i want without fear of "re-education". Any HARD WORKING individual can find a job. I'm not saying its perfect but it is working.

Yeas their is corruption, bribes, ulterior motives. But, These things are not culminating in the doomsday scenario you make it out to be. Your fear mongering ideology is as bad and dangerous as any wacko religion, or secret cult. You are being led around by your emotions and most of your claims have been dis proven with so much hard evidence that I can only assume your beliefs are mostly based on faith instead of reason. You want people to think for themselves, then you should take your own advice and not take all the counter culture ideas expressed to you at face value.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

i dont think this small issue will cause ww3.. but this can totally act as the seeds whcich will lead to ww3...
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Thriller
Forum Addict

AssAsinX wrote:i dont think this small issue will cause ww3.. but this can totally act as the seeds whcich will lead to ww3...

Yes i could get hit by a car tomorrow.
Spoiler
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient

S0lid Snake wrote:I'm not here to convince you mate, so stop trying to discourage me, because your "Failing" on an epic scale.

Have you ever heard the saying "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" you win that one hands down.

Pompous Ass. :roll:

Kinda like how you was not trying to convince me that 9/11 was an inside job? By the way, I wonder what happened to you for so long with no replies.

Plus, you are in no position to be insulting people.
"If the coordinates are for a Goa'uld world which is not on the Abydos cartouche, the Goa'uld will most likely not expect us. I believe a medical attack could be successful." -Teal'c
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

Thriller wrote:
AssAsinX wrote:i dont think this small issue will cause ww3.. but this can totally act as the seeds whcich will lead to ww3...

well... tat is random..
lol lets hope u do get hit
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Thriller
Forum Addict

AssAsinX wrote:
Thriller wrote:

well... tat is random..
lol lets hope u do get hit

Im taking you with me :)
Spoiler
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

S0lid Snake wrote:To quote you "Fail"

i only 'fail' to see how i failed. maybe you mean i fail to see the world as you do. if so i gladly accept failure, in that context.

S0lid Snake wrote:What a parrot, your a closed minded individual
thats classic calling me a parrot and then saying im closed minded. havent you said that many times? :lol: :lol: :lol:

the simple truth is that you insisted an armada was heading for iran with the intention of starting a blockade. you assured us all this was truth. you said your sources told you of this. i said i found nothing of the armada on any reliable source. you continued to insist it was happening, regardless of my attempts to tell you that you were wrong. i said if you were proven wrong your credability (and that of your sources) would be permanently damaged. then you were proven wrong. therefore your credability (and that of your sources) was permanently damaged. its quite simple to understand.

whatever you post is now suspect. you have demonstrated that you cant draw reliable information from your sources. you have shown your judgement of which sources are reliable is very poor. its beyond doubt.

S0lid Snake wrote:Have you ever heard the saying "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" you win that one hands down.

no i have never, ever heard of that 8)

S0lid Snake wrote:Pompous Ass.

mate im straight. please stop using 'Ass' in your posts directed towards me. if you want some action this is the wrong forum. maybe search ass-bandit on google and im sure you'll find something to please your unusual desires.

solid fail.

i pretty much agree with thrillers post. hit the nail on the head etc. you folk do seem to seek greater importance for yourselves. you tend to think you are a major factor in the world. hell, everyone wants to be significant, but everyone doesnt make up conspiracy stories to be so. i trust in the fact that eventually you will see sense. and when that day comes ill fly over on my pig to congratulate you with an elf-made plasma tv :-D
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

LiQuiD wrote:
S0lid Snake wrote:To quote you "Fail"

i only 'fail' to see how i failed. maybe you mean i fail to see the world as you do. if so i gladly accept failure, in that context.

S0lid Snake wrote:What a parrot, your a closed minded individual
thats classic calling me a parrot and then saying im closed minded. havent you said that many times? :lol: :lol: :lol:

the simple truth is that you insisted an armada was heading for iran with the intention of starting a blockade. you assured us all this was truth. you said your sources told you of this. i said i found nothing of the armada on any reliable source. you continued to insist it was happening, regardless of my attempts to tell you that you were wrong. i said if you were proven wrong your credability (and that of your sources) would be permanently damaged. then you were proven wrong. therefore your credability (and that of your sources) was permanently damaged. its quite simple to understand.

whatever you post is now suspect. you have demonstrated that you cant draw reliable information from your sources. you have shown your judgement of which sources are reliable is very poor. its beyond doubt.

S0lid Snake wrote:Have you ever heard the saying "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" you win that one hands down.

no i have never, ever heard of that 8)

S0lid Snake wrote:Pompous Ass.

mate im straight. please stop using 'Ass' in your posts directed towards me. if you want some action this is the wrong forum. maybe search ass-bandit on google and im sure you'll find something to please your unusual desires.

solid fail.

i pretty much agree with thrillers post. hit the nail on the head etc. you folk do seem to seek greater importance for yourselves. you tend to think you are a major factor in the world. hell, everyone wants to be significant, but everyone doesnt make up conspiracy stories to be so. i trust in the fact that eventually you will see sense. and when that day comes ill fly over on my pig to congratulate you with an elf-made plasma tv :-D

1st off, the topics we discuss have nothing to do with ego or some deluded opinion of swelf importance.

2, i don't care for being significant, not 1 bit! i have my wife and 3 sons and thats what i care about, not some stupid half wit sect that thinks they are important just because they shout 9/11 was an inside job or any other kind of anti-govt protesting fools who don't know what the hell they are protesting against.

3, we post the things we post so we can educate people, that means we give the information and if you go away and find something we said is wrong then we WELCOME any new information that proves we are wrong because we don't deal in spreading misinformation.

4, being wrong on 1 issue doesn't mean we fail, it means we have expanded our knowledge and in no way does that imply we are wrong on all counts.

5, the fact that you went away and looked is a good thing and i welcome it :-)

6, nothing is lost except the time involved in discussing these subjects if you are right on all counts and we are wrong on all counts...if however, WE are proved right and you are proved wrong then the situation is dire indeed, so isnt it better to air on the side of caution,would you not agree??

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Thriller
Forum Addict

My ego comment wasn't really geared towards you avenger, I just believe you are very misinformed.
Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

i understand that, which is why i challenge you to prove me wrong 8)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Thriller
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i understand that, which is why i challenge you to prove me wrong 8)

That's why i invited you to join me on my political debate forum.

www.sociocide.com

its fun :)

anyway richard dawkins sums up your sources of info pretty clearly. Since you have not given me one shred of impartial, substantiated proof.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=918_1188049686
Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”