London/UK Riots 2011

Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Re: London

those of you talking about protests and organised crime etc. you should note that a small group was arrested that included 2 students, a university graduate and an architect.
it has naff all to do with the government or unemployment or anything like that, it's just plain stupidity!
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: The UK Riots.

MEZZANINE wrote:
Clarkey wrote:We don't need a 3rd topic. My first one was enough.

Well you're the Mod Clarkster, merge them and move here since this is the most appropriate section
Ignorance. :roll: I'm the Mod of For Admin. I've reported the thread in General to get it merged with my one.

EDIT: And it has. :D
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

And now a 5th death has been reported. A man in his 60's who was trying to put out a fire that the rioters started was beaten and later died.

As I have said all the long, muderers, arsonists and thugs.
Image ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:And now a 5th death has been reported. A man in his 60's who was trying to put out a fire that the rioters started was beaten and later died.

As I have said all the long, muderers, arsonists and thugs.

Maybe those who think that it's funny should go and talk to his children and try to convey their ridiculous comments...

That's disgusting...absolutely immoral and unjust.

In fact, it's quite simply murder.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

MEZZANINE wrote:
Clarkey wrote:We don't need a 3rd topic. My first one was enough.

Well you're the Mod Clarkster, merge them and move here since this is the most appropriate section

^this!

I don't visit the other parts of the forum any more, hence why i have not seen it otherwise i would have said exactly what Mezz said!

Anyone wanna make me Mod for this part of the forum? 8-[

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Re: Britains riots

Rabbid Thom wrote:Not game related, Moved to TTT&T

Should have been moved to General intelligent discussion!

-David Icke
Psyko
The Irresistible

Re: Britains riots

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Rabbid Thom wrote:Not game related, Moved to TTT&T

Should have been moved to General intelligent discussion!

If you would like to make a comment about a Mod post, please do so via PM. Quoting an official Mod post is considered spam, according to the rules.

Also, Thom moved the "Britains riots" thread to TTT&T. A thread that did not have much intelligent discussion involved. I merged the topic with the "London" thread already existing in TTT&T which had turned into more of a discussion.

That being said, I agree with you.

Moved.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I am SO glad that Libya and Iran actually said this earlier yesterday and today.
**Filtered** hypocritical Western world again.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Cameron to Step Down, Recognize Rioters as Legitimate Government? (SATIRE) by Paul Joseph Watson.

UK rebels to be given own embassy as humanitarian intervention looms

Given the fine example set in Libya, it follows that the rebels who expressed their grievances against the establishment last night by burning and looting half of London and other cities around the UK should swiftly be given their own embassy and declared the legitimate government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

David Cameron and the Queen need to relinquish power immediately now that their authority to rule has been so clearly and justifiably undermined.

The actions by police to disperse these rebels also amounts to an international war crime and mandates an immediate humanitarian intervention from the NATO powers.

If Cameron and the Queen fail to step down and recognize the rebels as the legitimate government, US warplanes are on standby to enforce a “no fly zone” over Great Britain.

Reports are also circulating that NATO could target the Prime Minister and his entire family for assassination if he refuses to vacate London.

The rebels who are attempting to liberate themselves from a corrupt regime by ransacking JD Sports clothing outlets should be be embraced, commended, and supported by the international community.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

The idea that these rioters form any kind of "rebel" element in English society is patently absurd. Drunk, opportunistic and angry kids stealing a plasma TV from Comet is a far cry from the protests in Libya or Syria or Egypt.

EDIT: NO MORE MERGING - God, these convos don't make any ruddy sense anymore 8-[
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RepliMagni wrote:The idea that these rioters form any kind of "rebel" element in English society is patently absurd. Drunk, opportunistic and angry kids stealing a plasma TV from Comet is a far cry from the protests in Libya or Syria or Egypt.
:lol: True. The 'rebels' in Libya are also murderous swines. I do agree. English society is ripe for an actual rebellion though. Since the West loves interfering in internal affairs (like Libya, Syria, Egypt, Yemen), why do they not interfere in England today? You cannot possibly say that these thieving, vandalising mobs are being handled properly..
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Re: London/UK Riots 2011

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Who is the toff standing to one side? Made me lol

Tagline: "Dear me old chap, those jeans would look positively terrible on you" :smt050
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I believe he was asking the the scum...sorry, the young men if they wanted help with fitting 8-[

-David Icke
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Kit-Fox wrote:The rioters are being handled correctly according to both UK & EU law as well as UK policing policy which clearly states that the police should avoid outright confrontations with rioters.

This policy is a direct result of the riots that the UK endured in the 80s where the police did go in heavy handed & just look what happened, the riots immediately got worse & rioters/police/bystanders were injured & in some cases I believe some died as a result of injuries sustained.

We learnt it doesnt work, we wont make that mistake again. We will however record and document & make no mistake the FIT teams of the police will be in the thick of the rioting recording everything happening. Once the situation has calmed down and burnt itself out then the courts will get involved & those who are responsible will be brought before the courts to answer for their actions.

Recall also our base of law is different to that on the EU so all these comparisons to EU riot policing are totally worthless as here in the UK we can do what we like *unless* it is prohibited by law, whereas on the continent you cant do what you like, only what the law gives you permission to do. This is why there is a difference in policing riots/protests between the UK & the continent.

and till it dies down, we just let our houses, businesses, and ultimately country burn to **Filtered**. **Filtered** that, I dont know a single person sympathising with these delinquints. Not one person in this country could honestly say that they dont want these little bastards took out with water cannons, and if neccessary, plastic bullets. I know I for one would be happy to see/help and vigilante groups in Sunderland should the need arise.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

And what happens if as KF pointed out-innocent people get shot by rubber bullets or water cannon and end up hurt or worse?

There is no easy solution to this and to say that letting the police come in with such a heavy hand is what's needed is a simplistic approach to a VERY volatile situation which could easily make matters MUCH worse.
Having said that, that's not to say the police should stand back, watch and wait for things to calm down before acting.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”