Tournament Match 1: Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Tournament Match 1: Deathmatch

Stratigize wrote:Had a very interesting Online battle with Patrick Star..... He kept repairing his defense by selling weapons and then added Supers once... Definitley kept me busy. He should be gone soon.

Wow.... Forceee.......That was a good snipe I will give you that... At the same time that was BS

over 1900 turns used on patrick star and you come in at last minute to take the kill....

This is why the Planets need to be awarded to who does the work.. He just got 455mil planets for 1 attack maybe 2.

Sorry! I have had like 5 of mine taken this tourney so figured I would start playing the game.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Jim wrote:
Stratigize wrote:Had a very interesting Online battle with Patrick Star..... He kept repairing his defense by selling weapons and then added Supers once... Definitley kept me busy. He should be gone soon.

Wow.... Forceee.......That was a good snipe I will give you that... At the same time that was BS

over 1900 turns used on patrick star and you come in at last minute to take the kill....

This is why the Planets need to be awarded to who does the work.. He just got 455mil planets for 1 attack maybe 2.

Sorry! I have had like 5 of mine taken this tourney so figured I would start playing the game.

Jim deserved it as I stole his kill. I must admit, 3 of the players I thought would win are gone.

Although my money on one of the Ex Sisu boys, he knows his stuff :razz:

Anyway, I look at this like the old WWE royal rumble. You have the Hogans, Earthquakes, Warrior etc all pounding around in the arena. They are eliminating everything in site. Then you have the sneaky buggers, like Mr Perfect, Ric Flair, keeping out the way, striking when needed. Then you have the perfectionists, like Hitman, then you have the randoms, who could pose an upset but may be there just there for the ride like Bastion Booger, Doink the Clown etc.

Its all good

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Jim wrote:

Jim deserved it as I stole his kill. I must admit, 3 of the players I thought would win are gone.

Although my money on one of the Ex Sisu boys, he knows his stuff :razz:

Anyway, I look at this like the old WWE royal rumble. You have the Hogans, Earthquakes, Warrior etc all pounding around in the arena. They are eliminating everything in site. Then you have the sneaky buggers, like Mr Perfect, Ric Flair, keeping out the way, striking when needed. Then you have the perfectionists, like Hitman, then you have the randoms, who could pose an upset but may be there just there for the ride like Bastion Booger, Doink the Clown etc.

Its all good

Who does that make me? They all have silly names
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Who did you think were gonna win?
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

My prediction at the start was:
(In no order)
Me
Marshall
Bina
Snowman91
stratigize
Forum Regular

My prediction was

Marshall
Guildy
Hokie
Mathlord

No particular order
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

I was thinking either Hydra (Good mate who won the Dev server one.) or Marshall. Seeing that Marshall and Bina are both still in, I'm gonna to place my ££ on Marshall now. Kick their asses mate ;)

That being said, Hokies levels terrify me, so he could do it...
Sol
Forum Addict

how about something like 25% of the def, super def, and assass planets killed on the person, within 24 hrs, is rewarded to the user who kills (the most killed mind you). This will provoke people to kill off larger defences and such.

e.g i destroy a straight out 2.5 bill planets in super defence (starting defence) and 500 mill of the assass planets, someone comes along after turn change and rips up another 200 mill assass and ends up killing them, since i killed more planets i get the planet bonus, which would be 750 mill.

The downfall is choosing how long to count it for, and deterring people from just cutting down a person and leaving them for someone else to kill (although the planets could be awarded to the most planets destroyed, and the kill could be awarded to the person who pulled the finisher....)

Anyway considering there are only about 16% of players left after....about 3.5 days, it seems to be going along alright. I anticipated it to end in about 5 days.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Sol wrote:how about something like 25% of the def, super def, and assass planets killed on the person, within 24 hrs, is rewarded to the user who kills (the most killed mind you). This will provoke people to kill off larger defences and such.

e.g i destroy a straight out 2.5 bill planets in super defence (starting defence) and 500 mill of the assass planets, someone comes along after turn change and rips up another 200 mill assass and ends up killing them, since i killed more planets i get the planet bonus, which would be 750 mill.

The downfall is choosing how long to count it for, and deterring people from just cutting down a person and leaving them for someone else to kill (although the planets could be awarded to the most planets destroyed, and the kill could be awarded to the person who pulled the finisher....)

Anyway considering there are only about 16% of players left after....about 3.5 days, it seems to be going along alright. I anticipated it to end in about 5 days.

Two rewards seems like an OK idea....but if the people are working together its a pretty big bonus. A two man team could get pretty powered up doing this.
Sol
Forum Addict

what do you mean? only one person gets the planets...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Sol wrote:what do you mean? only one person gets the planets...

](*,) your right
Good idea.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I like that...the kill still goes to the finisher, but the planets go to the person who did the most killing. That would entice people to really get to massing while still giving a secondary nod to those who are good at the sniping :) Also if you leave the job unfinished and a day goes by, maybe you don't get the planets at all so you're still encouraged to try and finish the job, or at least have a cleaner around.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Mathlord wrote:I like that...the kill still goes to the finisher, but the planets go to the person who did the most killing. That would entice people to really get to massing while still giving a secondary nod to those who are good at the sniping :) Also if you leave the job unfinished and a day goes by, maybe you don't get the planets at all so you're still encouraged to try and finish the job, or at least have a cleaner around.

Exactly. I like it too. :-D
stratigize
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:how about something like 25% of the def, super def, and assass planets killed on the person, within 24 hrs, is rewarded to the user who kills (the most killed mind you). This will provoke people to kill off larger defences and such.

Anyword on those Units for the people who slaughtered those before you started issuing planets? Cause i got 4 kills id like to be awarded for? Especially since your saying this should be ending within 5 days... You said soon?
Sol
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:

Anyword on those Units for the people who slaughtered those before you started issuing planets? Cause i got 4 kills id like to be awarded for? Especially since your saying this should be ending within 5 days... You said soon?

Should be coming soon :razz: i hope anyway haha. There have been a few...queries thrown around. i sent admin the one i need so as soon as he see's it (hopefully later today) he will execute it. I made sure the ones i know of that need the planets are on there ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”