iFLuX vs Z E R O

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: iFLuX vs Z E R O

IFLuX wrote:HAHAHAHA .... i can insure you i won't spend a $ in this fight ;) :smt060
then say goodbye to your def today :D!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Do you have enough naq left to build a defense to match mine so we can have a fair onliner? :P :smt043
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Z E R O
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:Do you have enough naq left to build a defense to match mine so we can have a fair onliner? :P :smt043
Flux you aint never gettnig another defence.

I will sit on you and mass you with 0 defence till the end of time :) I know once your first def falls, which u don't even think it will :smt018 you will turn into the little **Filtered** you already show that you are.

If you build another decent defence, i'll consider building you a decent defence after I mass that :)
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Oh so that means you don't have enought naq :smt090
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Z E R O
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:Oh so that means you don't have enought naq :smt090
haha, i told you how much naq i have, copied exactly from my bank.

you know i have enough cutie :P
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

So when you gonna start using it ? :smt022
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Yawn. FFS Dean im gone for a week and your still a lazy sob. Want me to do this for ya man?

Just kidding. Have at this PPT running girl. ;)
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Z E R O
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:So when you gonna start using it ? :smt022
like i said, when you stop paying attention.
iFluX wrote:Message text:

Well this won\'t end when i see my dual back i am sorry zero ;( . My piece of soul was lost when i lost taht dual ... my precious ( hahha ). I understand how you fell but you are the one who brought that on yourself .. i didn\'t even farm Villagers if i recall correctly... i was jsut sitting there with income planets :D and getting naq ... Which they all payed off way more then i thought ... so i am willing to change to strategy ... i did farm 1.4 Q last month and i am not bull****ing you or anythink .. I would show you ME but i reseted it when war started . I am really active when it comes to gatewars... mostly now when i have exams and i study all day ... and have one monitor for math and one for watching you HONEy
I have better things to do than that ;)

I'll get you when the time is right for me, and wrong for you. You will slip up
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Every has thinks to do at some point ;) .... I was kinda dissapointed you didn't try to mass me this week while i was off ppt for like 3 days ;) ](*,)
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Z E R O
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:Every has thinks to do at some point ;) .... I was kinda dissapointed you didn't try to mass me this week while i was off ppt for like 3 days ;) ](*,)
i watched your account.

every times i wanted to mass you, you had banked within 1 turn.

I'm not gonna mass you online :P
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

I wonder how is this possible if i sleep :smt018 . Last night i admit i did wake up 3 times ... but hey it was around 100 bil out r a bit more so yea that like 3 turn changes ... so i quess i will just have to bank every 3h and you won't mass me . THAT SWEET! :smt115
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Z E R O
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:I wonder how is this possible if i sleep :smt018 . Last night i admit i did wake up 3 times ... but hey it was around 100 bil out r a bit more so yea that like 3 turn changes ... so i quess i will just have to bank every 3h and you won't mass me . THAT SWEET! :smt115
I also only log on the game about 4-5 times a day, for about a few minutes.

Like I said, got better things to do lol. I'll catch you sleeping on one of those checks one time. and you will get 0'd.

haha, if you wanna wake up every 3h in the night, be my guest... anyways lol. I'm done posting this thread.

When i mass your defence i will post saying so.. but see you then ;)
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict

11:17 iFLuX 864,182,947,981 Naquadah stolen 15 5,031,346 776,234 188,096,571,495,000 48,263,040,000,000 details

11:19 iFLuX 0 Naquadah stolen 15 1,523,282 0 44,150,341,684,700 6 details

eliminate 1473939 of iFLuX's Covert Ops!
eliminate 209831 of iFLuX's Covert Ops!

Wanted to do more, but you came out to play. :)

Now you know what a sniper truly is?
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Well you been doing this all the time ... Better sell those wepons before you jump off ppt :)
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Z E R O
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:Well you been doing this all the time ... Better sell those wepons before you jump off ppt :)
Nah, i was only truly a sniper today :)
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”