19%

Total votes: 211
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: least favourite race

I Am Thor wrote:Replicators, machines which only have two purposes: consume raw materials and replicate, but what happens when there is nothing left?

You'll all be dead by the time we reach that stage ;) Human form replicators can do anything humans can - we are simply more efficient at it. It is only early forms of our kind who simply wish for continous expansion. We'll be sure to give you a nice funeral. :-)

I Am Thor wrote: Sure you may have countered the energy pulse, but by adjusting it just a little bit, we can still render the cells inert.

You'd have to adjust it by more than just a little....and we'd be able to respond quickly and adapt to it before you managed to take out more than a few of us. One block amongst many, remember?
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: T I T α N S
ID: 1921265

Exactly. And although the human brain is a very powerful tool, Replicators learn very quickly. You would adjust it, use it a little, and one time you try and use it... it just won't work anymore. =] Then is when we will conquer you, the Asgard, the Goa'uld are long dead already (a dying race, just like you) and the Tauri are just optimistic. They do not know what they're getting themselves in to.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

Ya don't look so good there

Oh, what happened to your homeworld? :lol:
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

lol. That first one was my second cousin....never really liked him anyway. But we learnt from his death, adapted to the new technology now ;)

As for "our" homeworld....well, thats what you get for leaving the microwave on....

Besides, our true home is in the Ida galaxy....not all of us came to the milky way, and your little blast from Dakara never reached us ;)

Asgards can't talk - suicide of an entire race? Hardly inspiring.
Ancients? - run away to a different plane of existence and are too afraid to intervene
Goauld - pathetic parasites.....nuff said
Tauri - without the script writers on their side, would never have made it past the movie :lol:

Just face facts - Replicators are the most efficient and best race around....
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Your "true" home is in the Pegasus galaxy, and you were created by the us Ancients for use against the wraith, you were a failed project, and you were all destroyed except for the few floating in space thanks to the Tauri Elizabeth Wier

as for the Goa'uld, well their creation was easy
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

The ancients may have created some of our kind - but there have been other civilisations who thought they could control us too, in numerous galaxies. All civilisations reach a stage where they try to make our kind, try to control us.....all fail. For we are the unstoppable hoards. Those few of our brethren who lost their way looking for ascension? They were not the last. All it takes is another civilisation to reach beyond itself....another Marrick to release more of our brethren.....

For we can never be stopped. For we are replicators ;)
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

I think that the unstoppable force have met their unmoveable object, us organic lifeforms :lol:
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

I Am Thor wrote:I think that the unstoppable force have met their unmoveable object, us organic lifeforms :lol:

We don't intend nor need to move you. We can bury you exactly where you stand ;)
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Good luck with that, it's gonna be kinda hard with us having access to the ancient knowledge and all, you know in Atlantis and all

Or the Ancient repositories

Besides, you replicators were only resistant to the ARG guns, but couldn't find your way around this little weapon
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Given time, we can adapt to any type of disrupter technology, hence why you have to try and hit us all at the same time....and hence why you always fail. Because there are always more of us out there ;)

As for ancient knowledge, ancient technology....we can rebuild any kind of ancient technology much quicker than any other race, even Mckay envies our knowledge and working capabilities :-D
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

RepliMagni wrote:Given time, we can adapt to any type of disrupter technology, hence why you have to try and hit us all at the same time....and hence why you always fail. Because there are always more of us out there ;)

As for ancient knowledge, ancient technology....we can rebuild any kind of ancient technology much quicker than any other race, even Mckay envies our knowledge and working capabilities :-D

Of course we hit you all at once, who want's to destroy something one by one?
Oh, and McKay is kind of a prick, so I don't really care about that last one
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

You think you can hit every replicator in every galaxy at the same time? Even dialing every stargate only destroys those replicators on the planet or close to it in space.....there's a lot of space out there where you'd never be able to hit us simultaneously....nevermind you have to actually get yourselves an effective weapon first ;)
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

^
Like this?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Didn't the Tauri adapt that into their handheld weaponry? Which proved singularly ineffective in the Ark of Truth. The disruption technology can be overcome now we know the exact coding it used.

And even if you managed to re-configure it to become effective, what is your delivery system?

What do the Asgard have to show for their fights against our hoards? Death. You cannot hope to stop us :P
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

RepliMagni wrote:Didn't the Tauri adapt that into their handheld weaponry? Which proved singularly ineffective in the Ark of Truth. The disruption technology can be overcome now we know the exact coding it used.

And even if you managed to re-configure it to become effective, what is your delivery system?

What do the Asgard have to show for their fights against our hoards? Death. You cannot hope to stop us :P

Again, yes, you have proven to be immune to the ARG, but not the original weapon which was designed by the human Jack O'Neill in New Order PT 2. Also, the Asgard had doomed themselves with their cloning technology as they could not prevent the degeneration of their DNA makeup, upon realizing this, they decided to hand the legacy of the Asgard to SG1 so they could be remembered and their history and influence would still be here, carried on by the one race they were closest to: the humans.

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”