just curious...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: just curious...

actually, 3 admins was how it originally was intended to be...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Jen...

and everyone else... take it from someone who's been with Jenny with september 2006

smoosh is right
you can't be opposed. No one can oppose you. I tried to oppose you in private and you ended up blocking me then posting on forums that you were crying.

and you DO have a hard time letting things go, not until you get even at least.

sorry jen, but its true and it is who you are.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Mr Mystake wrote:Jen...

and everyone else... take it from someone who's been with Jenny with september 2006

smoosh is right
you can't be opposed. No one can oppose you. I tried to oppose you in private and you ended up blocking me then posting on forums that you were crying.

and you DO have a hard time letting things go, not until you get even at least.

sorry jen, but its true and it is who you are.

You threw pretty much mud on me on this cause, that is why I blocked you. You accussed me of things I've never do. There are people who have dealt with me and we came to reasonable talk, and I respected they disagreed with me, when they presented better idea.

If you think that my tantrum and refusal about (not) going on PPT is inclining that I am not capable of doing mod stuff, fine, but I think you'll be only one who thiks that's reason enough to fire a decent mod... :lol:

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

If you wanna venture towards you not going on PPT... not that I ever paid $ to do it

but how many days did you go without sleep? "blacking out" over msn?

Was it 10 days? If you want to venture down that road jenny... it only proves a high level of stubborness and even a level of irresponsibility (and refusal to do THE RIGHT THING which would've been to go to bed after your friends pleaded with you to do it).
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Nox wrote:
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Well, dismiss loyal mod for 'breaking' one rule by one masking is pathetic at least. And imo, it was just only one semi-valid reason smooshable was able to come up with... but it's still not worth dismissal...

Teal'auc

well, if it was once and it was inside the mod forum, where only mods can see, i actually dont think its a valid reason also, i remember many ppl doing that back in the day lol, especially in the mod chat sessions with admin, lots of cursing, mostly only joking around but cursing anyway ;)

Well i will give a examble, Jack insulted me one mod would have warned him for it if he could Smoosh told me nah its ok here we can speak freely. Well me and Auriel has been arguing so buck says if you continue i ban your both here i havent seen even tho he is online smoosh come and say look buck they are allowed to because its the mod forum.

Nope nothing so its ok for people to insult each other in the mod part apparently and yet its also allowed "doublestandard" for another supermod say stop arguing or i ban without being told hey m8 we can do that here.

Anyone ??
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

8 outta 10 times when i read a post by Jack, its got filtered all the way threw it, yea that looks like someone who can stay cool under pressure huh, ban happy more like.

Also is Dadigi allowed to openly check IP's on the forums with the IP's from the TS server, kinda an abuse of admin and mod rights that isnt it.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

You know, you Mods have to talk among yourselves and decide what you want to do and how you want people to see you as a group. If you can do that, then you can set the rules for yourselves. Because there are clearly defined rules, then deciding on a course of action won't be as vague as the situation you find yourselves in now.
smooshable
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Nimras wrote:
Well i will give a examble, Jack insulted me one mod would have warned him for it if he could Smoosh told me nah its ok here we can speak freely. Well me and Auriel has been arguing so buck says if you continue i ban your both here i havent seen even tho he is online smoosh come and say look buck they are allowed to because its the mod forum.

Nope nothing so its ok for people to insult each other in the mod part apparently and yet its also allowed "doublestandard" for another supermod say stop arguing or i ban without being told hey m8 we can do that here.

Anyone ??

Buck wouldn't ban you, stop being so dramatic.

smoosh
Indu and proud of it!!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Mr Mystake wrote:If you wanna venture towards you not going on PPT... not that I ever paid $ to do it

but how many days did you go without sleep? "blacking out" over msn?

Was it 10 days? If you want to venture down that road jenny... it only proves a high level of stubborness and even a level of irresponsibility (and refusal to do THE RIGHT THING which would've been to go to bed after your friends pleaded with you to do it).

Well, sorry Luc, but that one 'thing' is one of things I don't ever intend to change. I did it once and would do it again.

Yet, that has nothing to do with modding, so I'd appreciate if you kept it outside of this discussions. My distaste for PPT is as non-negotiable such as my standards for fairness for everyone. But there are not issues that I know of I would've been hard to discuss with. But again, this has nothing to do with my ability to mod... so leave it at doors, please, as it's pretty private issue as well I do not wish to discuss here.

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

smooshable wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Anyone ??

Buck wouldn't ban you, stop being so dramatic.

smoosh

:o Father, I actually fear buck.. don't undermine that fear.. :shock:

I'd love to see the mod who'd ban another mod for that little exchange of ours, Nim. ;) Admin, perhaps, but a mod? Not even a supermod. :P Remember, you'll always need a higher power to take you out. :-)

Disclaimer: This was not intended to hurt some sensitive feelings. If it did, it did so unintentionally and beyond my control, and I consider myself free of all sorts of accusations to the likes.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Of course Jack... people knowing me that what you are saying is not truth. And people who saw me as a moderator? Well - You know, all these people who showed their support, they probably didn't show their support juest because I have big sweet grey-blue eyes.

Luc (Mystake) brought up irrelevant point, non related to my modding abilities and irrelevant as to how I approached the community as a moderator. Come on, since when my 'stubborness' when it comes to PPT has something to do with how I mod? It was private issue we had few months back. and I don't think this concerns you in any way, nor you have single right to judge right this particular issue.

Also, Smooshable hardly spoke to me. He spoke to me first two months, went to me for consult, not the vice-versa. After first two months he shut himself down away from not just me, but to from other mods.

Your behaviour in this thread was unprofessional, you went and insulted people even, called Nimras idiot on many occassions. Why people end up agreeing with me and not with you Jack? I don't want any popularity contest, but there are three people (you, Mystake and smooshable) who seem to have major issues with me. And all of you sing basically the same song... and yes, Mystake nicely helped your agenda by basically badmouthing me in front of whole community, despite he claimed to be my 'friend'.

You yourself told me that you won't go against your friend (smooshable). That said, you were loyal to him all the time, disregarding good points given to you not only by me, but also to others. Do you really think I went and wiped out minds of people who supported me, both in the public (community) and major of mods?

It's not me who is pushing you away. It's clearly you and Smooshable who tries to hide beihnd 'noble' principles, while he simply fired me for questionable reasons.

Teal'auc
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Jack wrote:Teal'auc, you're doing it now. Someone disagreed with you, and now you act like the victim.

No. I merely stated the obvious, seeing what people told me in privacy and in this thread.

Jack wrote:You weren't fired based on your modding abilities, you werefired because you take things way too personally and let your feelings interfere with your modding to the extent where you even broke rules.

Also, I did not judge you, I merely pointed out that when someone made a point that you couldn't counter you chose to "take it private".

Again, if every mod was fired for one minor mistake like that, you guys would be without any mod. I did go around forum filter ONCE. Yes, shoot me please. You'd be fired yourself, if smooshable was any fair, that is, as you disrespect forum users as well, fellow mods included. And quite frankly, people do not think my emotions ever interfered with my modding. Just please look around this thread once more and read what people think of my modding.

Jack wrote:I did not say I would not go against my friend. As for this loyalty BS. I argue with Smoosh about as much as anyone else, I just do it in a more appropriate respectful manner. As for these good points, what good points did I disregard? If I ever "disregarded good points" it's because they were counter, with even better points.

I didn't see you respectful, not even on today mod meeting. You again called people names to prove your point. You did it in the past and you will in the future.

Jack wrote:Teal'auc I tried to help you! FFS, I messaged you on MSN and tried to help you and in return you started slinging mud at me. I have not once slung any mud at you, I haven't even addressed you in this thread. As for disrespecting, as far as I can remember the only person I've really disrespected was Azarak whom deserves absolutely no respect from me whatsoever. Not to mention the that he entered this discussion in a most deplorable way, being extremely rude to one of my mods, you're damn straight that I'm going to slam him and show him no respect.

As a forum mod you should not lower yourself to disrespect. Disrespecting forum user is imo far bigger offence than me going once around forum filters. You showed lack of respect to Nimras, who seemed to have diff opinion than you, you called him idiot on many occassions, not to mention your way with calling him 'Nimrod' when he politely asked you to not call him that, as 'Nimrod' next to other thing means 'idiot' as well.

So far, you are only trying to help yourself and yourself only.

Teal'auc
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

Jack wrote:As for disrespecting, as far as I can remember the only person I've really disrespected was Azarak whom deserves absolutely no respect from me whatsoever. Not to mention the that he entered this discussion in a most deplorable way, being extremely rude to one of my mods, you're damn straight that I'm going to slam him and show him no respect.

They ARE NOT your mod's. You dont own them, you dont own the forum. Stop trying to claim you are all high and mighty and in charge of everyone and everyone as you ARE NOT.

As is pretty clear to pretty much everyone there are very few people who support what happened or you for that matter. More people believe what was done was just a pathetic attemp to remove 2 MOD's who unlike some of the current ones did a very good job here.

Everyone makes mistakes, Jenny has even come out and admitted she has made them. However you on the other hand keep slinging trash at other users, saying whatever you would like and this seems to be ok......

Last time I checked respect went both ways, why on earth would I show you any after the number of times I had to have a civil conversation with you and you just decided it was a better idea to claim you were correct and what you think it always more important than others.

I assume you are claiming I showed disrespect to coma girl? Yes I did and I will continue to do so by calling her that. That is exactly what she is coma girl. Someone who lies - just like you as the case goes. Why should I give someone like her any respect after what she has done. If you try and say Jenny by going around a word filter is worse it shows just how much you think you are so much better than everyone else and that you have no real clue about anything most people consider to be common sense.

In a RL case what coma girl did would make people want NOTHING TO DO WITH HERE EVER AGAIN. However what Jenny did would be ignored by the vast majority. It seems the more stupid the thing is people do, the more you like them.

It is impossible for me to disrepect your MOD's as you DO NOT HAVE ANY!
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Jack, you are dellusional.

Quite frankly, I won't talk more about the mod meeting, but I did address things about it in email to Jason. Only thing I'll mention - Sadly, whole team who raised concenrs against smooshable was disregarded and undermined so far. It was not just me who thinks that...

I am done talking in this thread to you, unless addressed by community. You are trying to prove your point, which oddly does not have support of even your fellow mods and community. I'd give you some of your own medicine and tell you the very same things you call people, but I won't go down to that. You are entitled to disagree with me. However, it seems you are still in minority as to who supports me and who suports you and smooshable in regard of this poor decision.

I just wish the mod team would finally start to work as team and try to see things more widely, not just with narrow-minded way of certain two people from the team. We know who they are.

Teal'auc
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Jack, you are dellusional.

I would have to agree. It seems Jack is only talking to make noise (not that its possible as this is a forum).

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:I just wish the mod team would finally start to work as team and try to see things more widely, not just with narrow-minded way of certain two people from the team. We know who they are.

Personally it would be good to see this occur, but I fear with power hungry people in certain positions they shouldnt be things will only get worse.

---
I never went to you Jack, If i had gone to ANY MOD directly you would of been at the bottom of the list. I would have picked a mod who had some experience. You acted on the report in your own little way. This isnt the issue here anyway.

Last post here as this is a waste of my time, discussing matters with a you who cares nothing for the truth. The truth is more important than having your name appear green.

Jack learn to post here with respect and show some common sense and show some etiquette.
Bye now.
Last edited by Azarak on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”