But no one makes the hero bleed
( No, no , no )

I am hunger
Feed my head
All together
You'll never
Never make the hero bleed
( No, no, no )

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: The Dark Dominium Empire

"Reduce the whole of creation into smoldering ashes"

guess whos back ;)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:guess whos back ;)

WHO :sge
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

and BoomBoom is home too! theres a party in the shoutbox...woohoo.

DDE

Evil doesn't die, it multiplies (and apparently leaves for a bit, wanders around aimlessly for a while, gets bored, and comes home again)
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Eelyzabth wrote:and BoomBoom is home too! theres a party in the shoutbox...woohoo.

DDE

Evil doesn't die, it multiplies (and apparently leaves for a bit, wanders around aimlessly for a while, gets bored, and comes home again)

lol ;) made me giggle , nice to see my aprentice Boomers back :P
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Wait a freakin minute here. :-k I thought I was losing my empire..and it was crumbling....and needed leadership....and peoples was posting to volunteer to lead it...and other stuff and shiz. [-X So, k, where did yall come from? :-k k :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Taegu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 16142
Alternate name(s): Kvarga (name Im currently using)

I bribed them with pix of bewbies! :D
With 25,841,782,024,432 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 13381344 of ™Lord Of DestructiOn's Covert Ops!
Motivation of the day:
harchester: LOL this will be the easiest win ive ever seen...enjoy LoD
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular

Taegu wrote:I bribed them with pix of bewbies! :D

I sent you those in strictest confidence!!
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Death Dealer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: Snow Hounds
ID: 1971465

[-X DDE does not crumple
Your's Sincerely Death Dealer.
DDE Sig's

Custom Sig's

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

My Favorite Quote's
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

K, well I dont mean to take a poke at anybody, but I told ya' ll I gotz thiz shiz.. :-D

Deni
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular

it wasn't DDE crumbling, it was the game in general, but addiction wins over and they all come back for their DDE fix.

or maybe I should do the ego thing and say they all come back for their Lizzy fix :P
My DDE Medals
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Eelyzabth wrote:
Taegu wrote:I bribed them with pix of bewbies! :D

I sent you those in strictest confidence!!

i thought they were lovely :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Jedi~Tank wrote:Wait a freakin minute here. :-k I thought I was losing my empire..and it was crumbling....and needed leadership....and peoples was posting to volunteer to lead it...and other stuff and shiz. [-X So, k, where did yall come from? :-k k :smt019

I was thinking bout volunteering to lead... then thought to myself "think of the children"

no sane person would follow my leadership :smt010
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Eelyzabth wrote:and BoomBoom is home too! theres a party in the shoutbox...woohoo.

DDE

So true, how observant of you.
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular

Dark Hero wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Wait a freakin minute here. :-k I thought I was losing my empire..and it was crumbling....and needed leadership....and peoples was posting to volunteer to lead it...and other stuff and shiz. [-X So, k, where did yall come from? :-k k :smt019

I was thinking bout volunteering to lead... then thought to myself "think of the children"

no sane person would follow my leadership :smt010

not sure we have any sane people in DDE do we? if we do, they lied on their application forms!!
My DDE Medals

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”