UK meet March 2nd or 3rd 2012

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: UK meet March 2nd or 3rd 2012

Work on a Saturday?!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

It can happen...some of the local real-estate agencies around my home open during Saturday afternoon.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:I will very much so have to leave early, I'm a go but I cannot stay all night which is a darn shame.

"I'm having a pee next to ghosty goo"

"goo has moved into my house...he's watching the discovery channel"

And so on.

If its a place to stay you need I would probably be able to help out. I haven't offered anyone else because the place is my mother's and the only reason i'd be offering is that you and Louis both know my mother. If Louis is working you get second refusal, Buck.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I know your mom too, Ste.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

So I do believe we have two weeks until this event. I'd like to start rounding up times to expect people and all that so I can chase someone if they're off, or try and get in touch with someone if they're not on time (so might be lost or something).
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Jim wrote:Work on a Saturday?!

Sadly yeah. :(

There's a risk that I might not make this event. I'm absolutely broke and need to sort my financial situation out or risk ending up in serious trouble.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

General Riviera wrote:
Jim wrote:Work on a Saturday?!

Sadly yeah. :(

There's a risk that I might not make this event. I'm absolutely broke and need to sort my financial situation out or risk ending up in serious trouble.

:-$

Speak not of these things! Who else am I supposed to hang around the train station with until 6am!?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Even if I make it Shaun, I certainly wouldn't be doing that (as much as I would love to for the sheer hell of it). I'm a little soul destroyed by the possibility of not being able to make it purely because of the missed opportunity to meet yourself, Jim, Jim.fr, Jo, Goo (been a while) and others.

I hate money.
Last edited by Quina Quen on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

General Riviera wrote:Even if I make it Shaun, I certainly wouldn't be doing that (as much as I would love to for the sheer hell of it). I'm a little soul destroyed by the possibility of not being able to make it purely because of the missed opportunity to meet yourself, Jim, Jo, Goo (been a while) and others.

I hate money.

Il buy you a drink if you come? Dont make me beg.

Also, I believe I said already me and dan are arriving 3:20 i think ...maybe...
read my other posts and see. I cba.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

If it's the last thing I do Jim, I want to have the funds to get on the train at least. I live in Blackburn, which is pretty much 'down the road' so there's hardly any excuses not to make it other than a serious unavoidable cash deficit.

I appreciate the gesture though Jim.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Damn! i'd love to come guys but i have prior commitments which takes up allot of my time.

Would LOVE to have seen Louis and Buck again, and meet my old team mate Jim for the first time so i can bore him back to France with all my EU and anti-NWO stuff :(

Just kidding Jimbo ;)

Have a GREAT time guys :D
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

ربهالنوع wrote:I know your mom too, Ste.

You do??? Interesting...
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

Got meetings with dr and employer over the next few hours so will know for sure if im coming.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Damn! i'd love to come guys but i have prior commitments which takes up allot of my time.

Would LOVE to have seen Louis and Buck again, and meet my old team mate Jim for the first time so i can bore him back to France with all my EU and anti-NWO stuff :(

Just kidding Jimbo ;)

Have a GREAT time guys :D

Lol that would have blocked the meeting into politics talking! :lol:

Would have been good to see you attend.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Legendary Apophis wrote:Lol that would have blocked the meeting *(between the two of us)* into politics talking! :lol:
Would have been good to see you attend.
*Fixed.

Return to “Conventions, meetups”