The Collective vs Judgement

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: The Collective vs Judgement

Savage :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lesson learnt - never let tribulation onto the forums when it's her time of the month...

*locks her back in the cage*
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus
ID: 0

harchester wrote:Lesson learnt - never let tribulation onto the forums when it's her time of the month...

[-X

I now present to you the best account setup in SGW history

Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 40
AntiCovert Action 0
Covert Skill: 39
Covert Operatives: 0
Old sigs
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

The Tribulation wrote:
harchester wrote:Lesson learnt - never let tribulation onto the forums when it's her time of the month...

[-X

I now present to you the best account setup in SGW history

Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 40
AntiCovert Action 0
Covert Skill: 39
Covert Operatives: 0

Hah, you want atleast 576,472,603 in AntiCov for that POWER though!
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

The Tribulation wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:There was no agreement on rebuilt defenses upon logging in lets not forget that.
The war was scheduled for the first of February, to last 2 weeks. Lets not forget who decided to start it 3+ weeks early. Let us also not forget that the last 2 wars you were in, you made sure everyone built at least a token defense
~Odin~ wrote:Also the defenses that are getting put up are more then the ones that get put up by most of the people involved in the DDE v TF war.
Its nice to see you feel the need to compare alliance to the DDE/TF war. The bad news is at any given time, both TF and DDE has at least 1 quad in power. The active ones builds, they get massed, they mass, they build again.

Though they are fighting for each of their own reasons, they still show honor in the fact they don't sit behind a stat less account crying that the other wont build
~Odin~ wrote:In WW2 the allies did not allow Hitler and company to win the battles they wanted to. Yes its correct, not all of us are fighting, not everyone can be active 100% of the time (hell no one is). Some of us are building defenses and are massing back, this game is dying every alliance is sadly effect by this some different then others but still effected.
In WWII, win lose or draw, both sides fought with all they could. Lucky for us, we fought harder, and smarter. Though we had a set date of war, it was you who thought to get the upper hand by declaring war 3 weeks earlier. You took the initiative in bringing your alliance to war. And considering some of your HC members weren't even aware of the fact that you had done that, it shows that you acted in haste, and are now dealing with the repercussions of an alliance with their pants caught down

~Odin~ wrote:Instead of arguing and debating who builds what lets just knuckle down and do what we are here to do shall we? We wouldn't want this turning into crap storm nothing but insults and **Filtered** (for lack of a better term).
If your definition of "knuckle down" means your alliance becomes the new pun to a joke, then you have already won that. I had heard many times that The Collective are a bunch of good people (I don't doubt that) who are very active both on main and VERY active on ascended.

This is TC's standard build

Strike Action: 5,414,xxx,476,806
Defensive Action 23,xxx,000,000
Covert Action: 8,xxx,982,923,483
Covert Operatives: 2,769,215

So far it has been mainly JOS, Prendy and yourself on main, and Secret and Xenon a little on Ascended. You build a large strike on a non existing defense with minimal spies. You attack members who's DA far exceeds their attack, and end up losing mil's in UU, while causing no damage. Based off of that, you are doing an amazing "job" at knuckling down

~Odin~ wrote:Now who wants a leg hump? :smt112
I'd rather be humped by a group of Ape's, so I'll pass. Maybe you should go hump some alliance members. Maybe that will put some fire back into their behinds.
:smt104

:smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021

odin just got officially head humped
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

He got skull sexed right there :p
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

CC90 wrote:He got skull sexed right there :p
Coin that phrase :o
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

found the **Filtered** of judgement....
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert

Phobetor
God of nightmares
[ Judgement ]
UnKnown of the AJNA

Boom yes we are sexier than you come at us :smt050
Spoiler

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Belsamber wrote:Phobetor
God of nightmares
[ Judgement ]
UnKnown of the AJNA

Boom yes we are sexier than you come at us :smt050
well im just naturally that sexy. so thats a given ;)
Spoiler
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Keeping the little defs on Xenon, Chronus sabbed away. They buy a few weapons and then we start over.

Chronus still managed to get out enough fleets to visit one of nabs planets :( sorry nab
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Trib the reason why war was declared early was that Harch was unable to keep his little rage counter between him and I when I massed him for his messages and farming of TC. There is no alliance in this entire game that would allow 1 person to verse an entire alliance and then wait 2-3 weeks before it was alliance verse alliance. Also I am not sure which former TC member or former enemy stated I forced everyone to build token defences I think you will find I didn't force everyone to build defences, We have a minimum defence rule however that is often relaxed during war. Although we could sit here and continue to go back and back to see who did what and we would end up with the chicken/egg situation.

I have said all I need to say regarding this war, rip apart what I say if you wish but I have better ways to spend my time then butt heads or throw "banter" between said alliances. Either way this will now be my last post in this thread tbh just cant be bothered, Any way gl hf.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert

Missed my NG ppt ending by 6 hours and still had 20tril and my duals :smt060

THanks gents now I feel the love.
Spoiler

overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

~Odin~ wrote: I have said all I need to say regarding this war, rip apart what I say if you wish but I have better ways to spend my time then butt heads or throw "banter" between said alliances. Either way this will now be my last post in this thread tbh just cant be bothered, Any way gl hf.
Ignore the aggression, enjoy the oppression, the lesser men will learn a lesson!

Thank you for the def Odie :smt117
The forces of ~Odin~ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on The Golden Goat's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of The Golden Goat's troops.
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

Belsamber wrote:Missed my NG ppt ending by 6 hours and still had 20tril and my duals :smt060

THanks gents now I feel the love.
Damn, knew I should have gone hunting before work! Pls let me know your next PPT end time xo

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”