London/UK Riots 2011

Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Re: London/UK Riots 2011

Cole wrote:I wonder how the hooligans part of England's supporters are feeling right now, considering match was cancelled...

Jim, football hooligans are awesome

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videos-no- ... am/101851/
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Two of the last 4 posts make me dissappoint. Please do not associate anything such as football or a type of music to this mindless violence. No single group make up 100%. Perhaps the majority do like football, or perhaps many of them do like rap music, but that does not make these things to blame, and to refer to them whilst discussing this topic would infer so.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Moving on from an otherwise very irrelevant segue..

[spoiler]Tottenham race riots – not the first, not the last

Last night’s devastating riots in Tottenham by predominately immigrant youths shocked many, but will not have come as a big surprise to regular visitors of this website. Sadly, the crimes are just the latest in a series of tragic events that would never have happened if the left had not decided to subject the people of this country to ‘multiculturalism’.

Saturday night’s violence saw 26 police officers injured – with eight admitted to hospital – when 300 people attacked police in north London on Saturday night and into the early hours of Sunday.

Shops were looted, police cars and a double-decker bus set alight, and petrol bombs thrown at officers.

There are further reports of rioting tonight in Enfield, north London.

Although the news channels are hard at work portraying the perpetrators of these crimes as the victims of them, wheeling out black ‘community representatives’ who blame the ‘racist’ white police for black violence, the truth is that this is just the latest battle in the immigrant-on-indigenous war forced upon this country by those who aid and abet mass immigration.

The area that witnessed last night’s horrific scenes was very close to that of one of Britain’s most notorious riots, just over 25 years ago. In 1985, PC Keith Blakelock was hacked to death by men with knives and machetes on a rundown housing estate in Tottenham when around 500 mainly black youths rampaged through the streets, attacking police, looting and setting fires.

Both Tottenham riots are just two in a series of such events in Britain over the last 30 years.

Thirty years of hate: Britain's worst race riots

1981: More than 300 people are injured, including 279 police officers, as black men hurl petrol bombs in Brixton, south London. The two-day clash causes £6.5m damage. Later in the year there is another riot in Brixton, as well as riots in Manchester, Southall and Toxteth, Liverpool, where a man is killed.

1985: Trouble flares up again in Handsworth, Birmingham. Black rioting leaves two people dead and dozens of buildings gutted by firebombs. More than 50 cars are set alight and two shops gutted.

1985: Broadwater Farm. White PC Keith Blakelock is hacked to death in a racist murder by men with knives and machetes.

1995: A policeman is almost kicked to death after being pulled off his motorcycle during a second immigrant riot in Brixton.

1995: Three nights of fighting causes more than £1m worth of damage after gangs of Asian youths run wild in Manningham, Bradford.

1998: A group of 100 youths throw bottles, cans and stones at police as the five suspects of the murder of teenager Stephen Lawrence arrive at the inquiry.

2001: Bradford, Oldham, Leeds, Burnley. Muslim Asian youths fight on the streets of northern towns, hurling petrol bombs and stones. Eighty police officers are injured in Bradford alone.

2005: ‘Black British’ and ‘black Asians’ riot for two consecutive nights, with both groups committing a string of violent crimes against each other, including two murders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJnXeSDj1hg[/spoiler]
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Juliette wrote:Moving on from an otherwise very irrelevant segue..

Last night’s devastating riots in Tottenham by predominately immigrant youths shocked many, but will not have come as a big surprise to regular visitors of this website. Sadly, the crimes are just the latest in a series of tragic events that would never have happened if the left had not decided to subject the people of this country to ‘multiculturalism’.

Saturday night’s violence saw 26 police officers injured – with eight admitted to hospital – when 300 people attacked police in north London on Saturday night and into the early hours of Sunday.

Shops were looted, police cars and a double-decker bus set alight, and petrol bombs thrown at officers.

Although the news channels are hard at work portraying the perpetrators of these crimes as the victims of them, wheeling out black ‘community representatives’ who blame the ‘racist’ white police for black violence, the truth is that this is just the latest battle in the immigrant-on-indigenous war forced upon this country by those who aid and abet mass immigration.

The area that witnessed last night’s horrific scenes was very close to that of one of Britain’s most notorious riots, just over 25 years ago. In 1985, PC Keith Blakelock was hacked to death by men with knives and machetes on a rundown housing estate in Tottenham when around 500 mainly black youths rampaged through the streets, attacking police, looting and setting fires.

Both Tottenham riots are just two in a series of such events in Britain over the last 30 years.

1981: More than 300 people are injured, including 279 police officers, as black men hurl petrol bombs in Brixton, south London. The two-day clash causes £6.5m damage. Later in the year there is another riot in Brixton, as well as riots in Manchester, Southall and Toxteth, Liverpool, where a man is killed.

1985: Trouble flares up again in Handsworth, Birmingham. Black rioting leaves two people dead and dozens of buildings gutted by firebombs. More than 50 cars are set alight and two shops gutted.

1985: Broadwater Farm. White PC Keith Blakelock is hacked to death in a racist murder by men with knives and machetes.

1995: A policeman is almost kicked to death after being pulled off his motorcycle during a second immigrant riot in Brixton.

1995: Three nights of fighting causes more than £1m worth of damage after gangs of Asian youths run wild in Manningham, Bradford.

1998: A group of 100 youths throw bottles, cans and stones at police as the five suspects of the murder of teenager Stephen Lawrence arrive at the inquiry.

2001: Bradford, Oldham, Leeds, Burnley. Muslim Asian youths fight on the streets of northern towns, hurling petrol bombs and stones. Eighty police officers are injured in Bradford alone.

2005: ‘Black British’ and ‘black Asians’ riot for two consecutive nights, with both groups committing a string of violent crimes against each other, including two murders.

Hmmm which site is this text from?
I wanna check the whole page..
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Juliette wrote:Moving on from an otherwise very irrelevant segue..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ttack.html

That happened at my old school whilst I was there. 8-[

The current riots may have started with race concerns, and the peaceful protest organised originally would have addressed those issues, but it became just about thuggery and larceny rather than race by day three.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Spam split

Stop spamming or GTHO
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

STOP THE PRESSES!

Clarkey wrote:If I was with friends when a riot started and my friends joined in the rioting, I would tell them they're **Filtered** morons and I would walk away. When the police distribute images of them looking for people to identify them I WOULD report my friends. Because true friends in my eyes would not be so stupid. So i wouldn't care if I resulted my friends getting banged up and a criminal record for breaking the law.

I loved the SUN's title today "Shop a Moron!"

If the rioting required the use of baton rounds, rubber bullets, water cannons, 100's of police dogs, the army, then i would 100% back that support. You say about "rubber bullets can kill" and all that crap, well yeah maybe people will be unlucky and get killed but they are the ones rioting and carrying out arson attacks and MURDERING innocent people.

I agree with Clarkey! :o

RepliMagni wrote:
Clarkey wrote:If I was with friends when a riot started and my friends joined in the rioting, I would tell them they're **Filtered** morons and I would walk away. When the police distribute images of them looking for people to identify them I WOULD report my friends. Because true friends in my eyes would not be so stupid. So i wouldn't care if I resulted my friends getting banged up and a criminal record for breaking the law.

Wow....you really are naive old boy aren't you? Catching people cheating on sgw is one thing, ratting on the kind of people committing these riots is another thing entirely ;)

Lets have a scenario - you're out with a mate, he meets up with a bunch of guys and you tag along. All of a sudden these guys are breaking into a Comet and stealing TVs. What do you do? One of them has a knife, two others are carrying bricks they used to break a window, and another has a baseball bat. They aren't just gonna let you walk away from that...

Do you have any actual experience with these sorts of people? Because I do. If they are your friends, they'll let you leave.

I very seriously doubt that Clarkey would ever make friends with people that would riot in the first place. He's a goodie two shoes.

But let's for a moment say that he did. Somehow he was hanging out with some guys and they decided to riot. Clarkey being not a criminal, says "**Filtered** this **Filtered**, I'm out of here." The guys say "Hold on a second, we can't let you leave just yet cause you'll rat us out." He then becomes kidnapped. A victim. Thus he's now only guilty of being stupid.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

What i'd like to see is these scumbags who've been torching buildings be brought up on charges of attempted murder :mad:

Edit:

If this is true then the police chiefs also need to be brought up on charges of attempted murder before the fact!
http://www.infowars.com/police-were-ord ... on-burned/

Edit:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -poll.html
#-o ](*,)

v for Vendetta anyone?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLD3Z6sJWA

People who voted for those Orwellian measures to be used against the rioters/looters should not be allowed to have a brain or an opinion without first passing some kind of test for the competent use of a brain! :mad:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History

From The Sun article, I agree with the poll about two most selected reasons: gang culture/criminal behaviour.

Live bullets...that means real bullets? :o
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

i ve a question ?

is the gov able to stop these rioters ? i mean those that have plans only to rob shops.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

@jim, yep...live bullets= real ammunition.

@Lith, i have a question...have people become so spineless-so incapable of governing themselves that they need Govt to do everything for them?
Before you answer that, keep this in mind...the power of arrest comes from common law and was the right of every person on the land. police forces were created (correct if wrong) to organise citizens whose job it was to keep the peace. to do that they needed powers of arrest and those powers were granted to the newly created police force by the citizens who lived in common law. that power has been usurped by Govt. try to arrest a burglar (or looter) and see what happens to you.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

[KMA]Avenger wrote:@jim, yep...live bullets= real ammunition.

@Lith, i have a question...have people become so spineless-so incapable of governing themselves that they need Govt to do everything for them?
Before you answer that, keep this in mind...the power of arrest comes from common law and was the right of every person on the land. police forces were created (correct if wrong) to organise citizens whose job it was to keep the peace. to do that they needed powers of arrest and those powers were granted to the newly created police force by the citizens who lived in common law. that power has been usurped by Govt. try to arrest a burglar (or looter) and see what happens to you.

man my question was very simple , anyway im answering u: yes a lot of peaple have become that because the power that gov has , police and other structures has been abused in different levels, starting from personal gain to controlling the population.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Cole
Forum History

People being able to arrest others? Lol I could see this overly abused (skirmish between neighboors, one arrests the other because he broke a minor rule, or even worst, they arrest each others lol).

Rely on the "people" and many will use it for personal reasons. Even though the yungthugs taking opportunity here aren't the brightest kind, don't expect 'more respectable" citizens to be flawless if such a way of policing was to be brought back...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lithium wrote:i ve a question ?

is the gov able to stop these rioters ? i mean those that have plans only to rob shops.
Are they able to stop them completely? Lets see, can we stop terrorism or general crime completely? No. That's your answer.

But they can attempt to make them think twice before doing such things.

P.S. Has anyone seen the looter in my avy? :shock:

P.P.S. Jack agreed with me. :shock: :shock:
Image ImageImageImage
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Cole wrote:

People being able to arrest others? Lol I could see this overly abused (skirmish between neighboors, one arrests the other because he broke a minor rule, or even worst, they arrest each others lol).

Rely on the "people" and many will use it for personal reasons. Even though the yungthugs taking opportunity here aren't the brightest kind, don't expect 'more respectable" citizens to be flawless if such a way of policing was to be brought back...

Well, there is the interesting quote from Peel (the person who established the Met police force): "the police are the public, and the public are the police." ;)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”