Tauri Warlords Alliance

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Alumni
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tollan
ID: 1902945

Re: Tauri Warlords Alliance

We would have a better hold on our alliance attacking if were werent all concentrating on Ascended people ranked in the 100s that we never even came in contact with till they massed us.

I am really only working on Offence right now after getting Massed by Ra who is trying to stop All tauri Alliances.

We will accept and NAP's and Help we can Get.
Long~Live~The~Tauri~Warlords
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Reschef wrote:
O Neills wrote:
Sun God Ra wrote:
Earendil wrote:Ah Ra, you try to ally us together and Tet tries to do the same, both of you are ambitious and both of you are wrong in many aspects but both of you are right many other aspects and mainly this one. Tauri are only meant to serve us, the true Gods and rulers. Their feeble life spans are like the dogs the 'serve' the tauri

Unification isn't my goal, destruction through mutual cooperation is.

And you will be destroyed through mutual cooperation!

by you? hilarious!

rofl Tauri WarNoobs destroying something? Yea their own strikes on our mighty Motherships and defences! :lol:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
sir gray
Forum Newbie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Reschef wrote:
O Neills wrote:
Sun God Ra wrote:
Earendil wrote:Ah Ra, you try to ally us together and Tet tries to do the same, both of you are ambitious and both of you are wrong in many aspects but both of you are right many other aspects and mainly this one. Tauri are only meant to serve us, the true Gods and rulers. Their feeble life spans are like the dogs the 'serve' the tauri

by you? hilarious!

rofl Tauri WarNoobs destroying something? Yea their own strikes on our mighty Motherships and defences! :lol:

you parasite scum will fall at the hands of the tauri you cant survive with out the tauri to weak to to stand on your own legs ops u aint got any , i m sorry lets join hands and be freinds oh you aint got any of them either ha ha !!!!
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

I think more all Tauri alliances is a good idea.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Earendil wrote:It would be better is OSL was still around :(

They will be back. :wink:

In the mean time i would like to see alot of new 1 race alliances being made.

:)
sir gray
Forum Newbie

Earendil wrote:What you said is not even worth quoting from what i could almost read. A reminder to ALL Tauri, speak with respect and proper sentences when addressing a God, it won't help you out much but it might make your suffering a little less...prolonged.

@ O Neills I hope that small retaliation did not hurt your egocentric spirit that you try to maintain.

respect the parasites never ,as for proper sentences i speak how i want to you r no god ,gaulds cant survive on their own with out the tauri u r powerless
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Hmmm....well congrats to Tauri Warlords forming. (hopefully putting this thread back on topic)

Wish you luck and no doubt one day see you on the battle field. :)
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

@ O Neills I hope that small retaliation did not hurt your egocentric spirit that you try to maintain.[/quote]

Don't worry it didn't. You can break my defense, but you cant break my awesomeness. But, you have shown its very easy for snakes to break their word....
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

Well, its not surprising when your brain is that tiny.

Anyway, I believe there was some sort of a deal that I, along with the other Tauri Warlords, would not be massed until we were more of a match for you. Now, that one turn attack a couple weeks ago I am not upset about at all. That was just for fun right? However, I do not like being massed.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

touran the brave wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
Reschef wrote:
O Neills wrote:
Sun God Ra wrote:

by you? hilarious!

you parasite scum will fall at the hands of the tauri you cant survive with out the tauri to weak to to stand on your own legs ops u aint got any , i m sorry lets join hands and be freinds oh you aint got any of them either ha ha !!!!

BRING IT ON SEE YA IN PERG! :sge
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

God shornaal wrote:
Earendil wrote:It would be better is OSL was still around :(

They will be back. :wink:

In the mean time i would like to see alot of new 1 race alliances being made.

:)

like Horus System Lords? :D
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Ok, lets make this simple. If you were Gods, you could Max your stats in a second, kill us without needing weapons, and would see the future (where you are all dead). And its not for "fun" or anything, your just not gods.
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Silly Tauri scum, they know nothing of the godness powers tho art possess!!!

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

Earendil wrote:it was purely for fun, i left all of the supers once your weps were gone, i left spied and your att weps, that was just for the 2 on me ;)

but because i have respect for Thade, i'll be nice for a while

Well, it was not very fun for me. Since I am very generous, I only ask that you repay half of what you destroyed. That would be about,1,000,000 UU and some naq to buy them weapons. If you are anywhere near as powerful as you claim to be, that should be no problem for you.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Haha, yes of course he will repay the 1mill uu and naq. Mass him back if he massed you!

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”