Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

Aha that...

yea that was more of an insult to you than anyone daku. it wasnt out of fear Kj requested thinks are left to cool, more so because the reputation fs had gotten themselves at the time for being boring sports...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

~Tziki~ wrote:Aha that...

yea that was more of an insult to you than anyone daku. it wasnt out of fear Kj requested thinks are left to cool, more so because the reputation fs had gotten themselves at the time for being boring sports...

You're still one of two people that have been shouting about this so called reputation that FS had :roll:

Fact is, you couldn't have handled me then - you did try to run out of every little vendetta any FS member declared on you at the time. Fact is, you still have some grand delusions that you're actually a threat. Fact is, I could then, and I can now walk all over you all day and night. ;)

So please, mass seb.

Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote:KJ telling you to back off was no secret, especially considering he told me he'll tell you to back off :roll:

You need KJ to make threats for you ? :smt117

People must not be taking you serious :-#

You really should not talk about stuff you have no clue about...makes you look stupid as hell. I had never talked to KJ till he approached me telling me that he will tell tziki to back off. No one ever has, nor ever will make threats or fight for me. I'm going to enjoy pounding you into the ground when our little war kicks off. ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

xDaku wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

You really should not talk about stuff you have no clue about...makes you look stupid as hell. I had never talked to KJ till he approached me telling me that he will tell tziki to back off. No one ever has, nor ever will make threats or fight for me. I'm going to enjoy pounding you into the ground when our little war kicks off. ;)

Whaha ... just calling it as I see them coming ^_^

And I will be expecting you there Daku :)
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

Whaha ... just calling it as I see them coming ^_^

And I will be expecting you there Daku :)

:smt050
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

DucknDive
Forum Regular

Right ....... seb and snake have left AA. This DOES NOT mean AA win, its mean worst case we wait for auto disband = Ricos still wins.

Until that happens i expect to see no more posts from FS in this war thread & also expect no more posts from any ricos member regarding seb or snake leaving AA(we soon have this as a win, one way or another), just need to play the waiting game.

I do however agree with the fact that just because seb & snake left AA, this doesn't mean AA win, not by a long shot.

Ricos v FS has nothing to do with this war, and the war continues until we win.

But terms have been agreed with FS about the upcoming war, so lets get it out of our systems and providing seb & snake follow orders in FS i am sure we will have no more further issues after the war.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

MEZZANINE wrote:Mods please Close ( Seb will confirm when he logs in )

AA are now joining FS as very welcome additions to the family, some will be training in FP, some fighting in FS.

All current issues will be dealt with in a new fixed term war between Ricos and FS....... coming to a theater near you SOON :smt043

I hate it when people make me repeat myself ](*,)

@ ~Tziki~

If your not happy with this, then Im sure we can arrange a FS-v-Vodka war after the Ricos-v-FS war is over........... but book it fast, our dance card is filling up again :-D

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
DucknDive
Forum Regular

Mezz the only way this thread can be closed is if the war between Ricos & AA is over. Ricos isn't saying it over, seb is. However as pointed out by xDaku near the bottom of page 18 ....

xDaku wrote:He declared AA the winner when he's not in AA. If I declare AA the winner of this war when I'm not in AA, will I be massed for it too? :roll:

So war between AA & Ricos carrys on :D

The war between Ricos & FS is a seperate war from this one, and seb & snake left AA and joined FS to take part in the Ricos v FS war.

But seb can't say that AA are the winners or in fact say anything about it because neither seb nor snake is in AA anymore. When they left AA they gave up the rights to call the shots with AA.

After our war is over(FS v Ricos), i agree all issues to be resolved ........ thats between Seb, Snake & Ricos, not AA v Ricos.

I trust this clears eveything up on both sides ?
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

o i cant wait for some fun :smt117
xDaku
Forum Addict

Crystal clear :smt060
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

DucknDive wrote:Mezz the only way this thread can be closed is if the war between Ricos & AA is over. Ricos isn't saying it over, seb is. However as pointed out by xDaku near the bottom of page 18 ....

xDaku wrote:He declared AA the winner when he's not in AA. If I declare AA the winner of this war when I'm not in AA, will I be massed for it too? :roll:

So war between AA & Ricos carrys on :D

The war between Ricos & FS is a seperate war from this one, and seb & snake left AA and joined FS to take part in the Ricos v FS war.

But seb can't say that AA are the winners or in fact say anything about it because neither seb nor snake is in AA anymore. When they left AA they gave up the rights to call the shots with AA.

After our war is over(FS v Ricos), i agree all issues to be resolved ........ thats between Seb, Snake & Ricos, not AA v Ricos.

I trust this clears eveything up on both sides ?

:smt060 <3 DnD

Go Phantom 1967 :smt050 (he is ex DoC)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

i still think this is an april fools joke
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

AS THERE ARE NO ACTIVE PLAYERS IN AA CAN THIS PLEASE BE LOCKED BY A MOD

THX
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

i think ill just make it a vendetta with the runner then :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
STRIKER666
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: ONE OF A KIND

How is it that one can START a war...leave the alliance... Join a very well organized alliance such as FS and just because big brother now protects him say that AA won?? I WAS EVEN IN AA!! You cannot claim victory unless there was one. We in AA got our asses handed to us and it was clear who the big daddy was being they didnt even have a 1/4 of there alliance beating up on us. I guess what I am saying is if SEB is claiming to be winning the "war" in his head then the war is CLEARLY not over and no matter if he is in FS or not he still has his own war thread open no matter WHAT with Ricos! That being said he still will and CAN get sat on until he ends the war with ricos himself because technically he will be under two diff war agreements ONE being his own. I mean you cant just cancel terms just because it will benefit you.I had to surrender to stop from getting sat on so why shouldn't he? either way good luck everyone and happy massing :)
Death
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

DeathSentence wrote:How is it that one can START a war...leave the alliance... Join a very well organized alliance such as FS and just because big brother now protects him say that AA won?? I WAS EVEN IN AA!! You cannot claim victory unless there was one. We in AA got our asses handed to us and it was clear who the big daddy was being they didnt even have a 1/4 of there alliance beating up on us. I guess what I am saying is if SEB is claiming to be winning the "war" in his head then the war is CLEARLY not over and no matter if he is in FS or not he still has his own war thread open no matter WHAT with Ricos! That being said he still will and CAN get sat on until he ends the war with ricos himself because technically he will be under two diff war agreements ONE being his own. I mean you cant just cancel terms just because it will benefit you.I had to surrender to stop from getting sat on so why shouldn't he? either way good luck everyone and happy massing :)

Im glad not everyone in AA suffers from autism...

Yes, protecting war runners. How are you going to accept someone who started a fight (snakekeeper) and who maybe put 200 AT's into it while he made his whole alliance do his work for him? Do you think anything is going to change for him in FS? And on top of that you have a guy who just snipes the whole time (seb). FS, You guys are better than that, you and I know it. Dont let these noobs ruin the name you guys have aquired over the years.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”