ALL POSTS ON THE TOPIC "LOGIN BUG" ..HERE!

Easy^
Forum Elite
ID: 0

fags=ciggaretess man ;)
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

goes to mass DuDey..... never mind continues with his "replicating"

PS my girl loves the bug she says a few more days :-D

NOt fair. I think that a reset will happen, like when there was a bug where people had a lot of miners and naq PLUS Forum will ostracize everyone who took advantage of us poor unlogable people :twisted:
TRA
Forum Newbie

Well... Page 21.

Repetition:

GhostyGoo wrote:Well, it is the end of the world for some i guess. That's partially why i'm here. Help to reassure them that their world will be restored to it's former glory just as soon as possible.

Since we've had a new page go by, i'll just mention again before someone asks/tells us they have a bug...

There is a major problem with the game on all servers, it's effects are sporadic which is likely adding to the complexity of solving the problem. Admin is not ignoring you, we are here as his words while he concentrates his efforts elsewhere. The problem will be resolved as soon as possible and once resolved, the effects will be minimised as much as possible regards lost time.

For now, sit tight. It's the best we have, sorry.
TRA
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Or maybe he'l simply turn the games clock back to what it was before all this happenec or maybe, us unloginables will just have to be the unfortunate victims of farmers...

*Sign*

My poor little world is crumbling around me...
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
TRA
Forum Newbie

DUDEY wrote:I can log in, ive just stolen 50 billion from about 12 accounts :)
This is good! yay! go me!

Just kidding

Ok; I made the black text cyan in this quote... It was a joke!

But yeah; Don't joke with a world falling apart. *lol*

Nah!

Give a 4 hour PPT or something when it comes back; I am going out in the sun - and it's soon 1pm!

--T
TRA
Vegito
Fledgling Forumer

Well I have to say that I had the best sleep last night that I have ever had in a while... ROFL...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Soon 1PM? What is this strange measurement of time?

The clock on the dash in my MS says r-43zd-t3 that's what o'clock it is!
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Diamond Dust wrote:Why is that some folk have been able to login already and others still can't?

Good question. The only explanation i have is that the bug's nature is sporadic. There are countless reasons for this and so it's hard to figure out just what is the cause. Could be individual ISP caches, could be how different browsers store cookies, honestly, countless reasons and no sure answer just yet. I do know that once the answer to this is found, most likely the bug will be fixed.

It's also interesting to note that it occured about the same time as rightclick was disabled, although i have no official confirm that it is this which has caused the problem.

Lørd Søkek wrote:just wanted to say thanks to Goo for being the liason during this bug thing

Thank you very much Sokek, it's posts like that which remind me why i do it.

I know i've sinned also, but could we try to keep the spam to a minimum please folks (everyone, no one person in particular). It helps to have the bug outlined on each page for when someone just reads the final page of the topic and not the whole lot, less spam = me having to outline the problem so much!

I'd be muchly appreciative of your efforts to resist the temptation to post, if you only would.... RESIST!!! :D

Thanks!
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Lørd Søkek wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
DUDEY wrote:I can log in, ive just stolen 50 billion from about 12 accounts :)
This is good! yay! go me!

Just kidding
How did you log in?

read the black text my friend, the black text holds all the answers
O yeah i see it now lol :-D
Longlocks2

Server Bug

I've tried two machines XP pro and 2000Pro and no matter what I do I cannot login, I've tried all the possible fixes and nothing works.

There was the initial domain DNS routing problem but this is not it, its definately a server/code problem the happended last night.

I do this sort of stuff for work (Systems Engineer for theme parks etc. <some link removed>) so I do have some idea what I am on about!!

I am pissed off as well as I mentioned previously I was ranked 1 in Quantum and if anyone else has managed to log in they'll have free run!

Is anyone aware of people still being able to log in?

MOD EDIT: Thank goodness we have people like you running themeparks, how scary would it be if you actually managed to read the post two posts above your own? Christ.
pijanc
Forum Newbie

REK wrote:PS my girl loves the bug she says a few more days :-D

what coincidence mine too :D
but yeah i think that reset is following...
KrazyBomb
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: Ancient
ID: 41774

pijanc wrote:
REK wrote:PS my girl loves the bug she says a few more days :-D

what coincidence mine too :D
but yeah i think that reset is following...

Mine aint...but thats because she plays SGW too, lol

But yeah, I hope the game will be reset back, about an hour before this bug occured. Seems like the right thing to do since a small number of players can still log in, and taking advantage of the bug to do some farming

i would hazzard a guess that no1 can login because of this little bit of the error

Unknown: write failed:[bold] No space left on device (28) [/bold]
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

Anonymous wrote:i would hazzard a guess that no1 can login because of this little bit of the error

Unknown: write failed:[bold] No space left on device (28) [/bold]

/begin sarcasm
Well done for saying whats been said more times than people on the forum
/end sarcasm

Return to “Bugs Archive”