FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: FS vs DDE

DDE taking control of Disciples of Lofn (cheaters) ..... aint nobody got time for that
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

R0B3RT wrote:
Drahazar wrote:Lol thank you for the war setting, but you can have your fun tomorrow morning :smt019

that is fs talk about numbers after loose 2 blood war and have a leader coward

odin ---- when loose have problem in real life
les and dex ----have really problem
fm ---did i.m reach after loose 2 on line batlle
drah ---personality problem
haikon ---sniper untrain when i come on line
halistra ----another leader ....... :smt043
the other player are just victim off them

Yea true, and you caln always tell the despair when they start posting **Filtered** like " well you other allianes failed bla bla bla, or..we are having too much fun, you are destroying our alliance but my kill ratio is 2-1 bla bla bla"

Btw odin, #1 stop abusing your modship, dont pm me again thanks.

#2 yea, doc, dxm, dsl, doo, tsd were failures in your eyes simply because thats the only fringe of an insult you can think of. ](*,) Btw howz your project going......oh wait, it went :smt043

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

~Odin~ wrote:DDE taking control of Disciples of Lofn (cheaters) ..... aint nobody got time for that

Citizenship levels in TDD have been reduced by another 130mill army since last i looked, now means the Average TDD member has less than 30mill AS.

Might be time to restock guys :smt017

might be able to get your power back if you do to :-"

LOL JT have you seen what DDE has become without you, ouchie, at this rate i will be the most successful leader of FS EVER :smt081
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Jedi~Tank wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Drahazar wrote:Lol thank you for the war setting, but you can have your fun tomorrow morning :smt019

that is fs talk about numbers after loose 2 blood war and have a leader coward

odin ---- when loose have problem in real life
les and dex ----have really problem
fm ---did i.m reach after loose 2 on line batlle
drah ---personality problem
haikon ---sniper untrain when i come on line
halistra ----another leader ....... :smt043
the other player are just victim off them

Yea true, and you caln always tell the despair when they start posting **Filtered** like " well you other allianes failed bla bla bla, or..we are having too much fun, you are destroying our alliance but my kill ratio is 2-1 bla bla bla"

Btw odin, #1 stop abusing your modship, dont pm me again thanks.

#2 yea, doc, dxm, dsl, doo, tsd were failures in your eyes simply because thats the only fringe of an insult you can think of. ](*,) Btw howz your project going......oh wait, it went :smt043

How did i abuse my mod powers Name removed by request of user.? Anyone can still messaged a banned forum member. JT the average forum fight has returned, hide your silver kids.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:DDE taking control of Disciples of Lofn (cheaters) ..... aint nobody got time for that

Citizenship levels in TDD have been reduced by another 130mill army since last i looked, now means the Average TDD member has less than 30mill AS.

LOL JT have you seen what DDE has become without you, ouchie, at this rate i will be the most successful leader of FS EVER :smt081

Yea :smt043 they are massing stats, strike super losses, dam sure wasnt you lot :smt043

DDE is without me? :-$ hush noob thats falsified blibber blab.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

Yea :smt043 they are massing stats, strike super losses, dam sure wasnt you lot :smt043

Drah you must be high , you've lost more members in the last 2 months than FS has in the last 2 years :smt043 :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

Drah you must be high , you've lost more members in the last 2 months than FS has in the last 2 years :smt043 :smt043

And yet you still do not have enough power in the alliance to take back control of the house OE now controls and has done for a while now.
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

You sure, this week i have destroyed what,

Rob3rt 42T gone + MS
Soldout 22T Gone + MS
Avalonia 2.6T gone + MS
Jeiky 2.6T gone + MS
Sangarius 800B gone
Wilco 9.8T gone + MS
KaBoomer 3.5T gone + MS
Akbar 15T gone + MS
Rodwolf 2.1T gone + MS
Rob3rt 3T gone + MS
*Rob3rt 4T gone + MS
Captain Charisma 1.7T gone + MS
Jeiky 2.5T gone + MS
Comulous 1.8T gone + MS
Simpson 3T gone + MS

So thats what a combined total of 116.4T in defensive power, sooo, i can safely assume at least a little bit was me... i didn't even count up my spy kills :smt081
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

its almost as if your trying to make up for your inadequacy as a leader ... 8-[
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:its almost as if your trying to make up for your inadequacy as a leader ... 8-[

Checked your Alliance stats recently... Inadequacy i think not...
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:
Guild wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

And yet you still do not have enough power in the alliance to take back control of the house OE now controls and has done for a while now.

Sucking oe ~NO~ again are we? :smt043
Last edited by Rabbid Thom on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule 5 b

Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite

LOL JT got nothing to say to me, or are you just going to tactically ignore my earlier reply to you and just insult people ](*,)

You know "For the good of DDE dont look at the stats!!" :smt081
Last edited by Drahazar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:

You sure, this week i have destroyed what,

Rob3rt 42T gone + MS
Soldout 22T Gone + MS
Avalonia 2.6T gone + MS
Jeiky 2.6T gone + MS
Sangarius 800B gone
Wilco 9.8T gone + MS
KaBoomer 3.5T gone + MS
Akbar 15T gone + MS
Rodwolf 2.1T gone + MS
Rob3rt 3T gone + MS
*Rob3rt 4T gone + MS
Captain Charisma 1.7T gone + MS
Jeiky 2.5T gone + MS
Comulous 1.8T gone + MS
Simpson 3T gone + MS

So thats what a combined total of 116.4T in defensive power, sooo, i can safely assume at least a little bit was me... i didn't even count up my spy kills :smt081

Yea sorry but you are going to have to stop doing that.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Guild
Forum Addict

drah and odins mouth's dont stop going..
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

LoL @ JT - being rather creative for a 40+ year old
I think i have seen finger paintings more creative then that come back

And guild you talk about drah and i not being quiet, Yet almost each of your comments after we post our latest adventures is the same....dribble :)
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”