FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Re: FS vs DDE

Guild wrote:drah and odins mouth's dont stop going..

Dont forget we also cant stop killing all your stuff ...
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Give me a few and I can put together my kills stats :smt043 up until the hve massings started....oh never mind..keep posting your numbers...looks at fs, looks at DDE. :-" yea, you are doing.....well its something, I dunno what what.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

~Odin~ wrote:LoL @ JT - being rather creative for a 40+ year old
I think i have seen finger paintings more creative then that come back

And guild you talk about drah and i not being quiet, Yet almost each of your comments after we post our latest adventures is the same....dribble :)

how about this then odin , we close the topic seeing as the war is never ending , and just go at it .

or do you need to gloat about ever kill you muster ;)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:Give me a few and I can put together my kills stats :smt043 up until the hve massings started....oh never mind..keep posting your numbers...looks at fs, looks at DDE. :-" yea, you are doing.....well its something, I dunno what what.

Sorry you must be looking at a DDE that doesn't have a total power of... wait for it... 492,364,119,647,604 Total power and 33 members.

Thats a total of... wait for it...
14,920,124,837,807 per person ... nice =D>
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:

And guild you talk about drah and i not being quiet, Yet almost each of your comments after we post our latest adventures is the same....dribble :)

how about this then odin , we close the topic seeing as the war is never ending , and just go at it .

or do you need to gloat about ever kill you muster ;)

Well he does have grounds to gloat ...
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Mastering the art of creative forum fighting is not on my agenda,~NO~
You 2 are boring your own squad ( no longer an alliance) woth your...5 year old style of jibberish.
Last edited by Rabbid Thom on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 5 c

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Jedi~Tank wrote:Give me a few and I can put together my kills stats :smt043 up until the hve massings started....oh never mind..keep posting your numbers...looks at fs, looks at DDE. :-" yea, you are doing.....well its something, I dunno what what.

did you have a stutter at the end or can you just not type Name removed by request of user.?

[youtube]CsGYh8AacgY[/youtube]
shun the non believing unicorn!

@guild, you lot gloat just as much if not more prior to the last week Which shall be named "Beige Dominium"
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Mastering the art of creative forum fighting is not on my agenda, you can have that crown..its about all youve got. I wonder how many days you will stay, or how soon after you have another rl tragedy when your hero quits fs. Prepare yourselves now, because its coming soon. You 2 are boring your own squad ( no longer an alliance) woth your...5 year old style of jibberish.

Wow did DDE just ignore the Stats again, maybe if you dont look at them you might be winning :smt043
Spoiler
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

They might of spent all their units last night took them a near 3:1 unit ratio to kill some of our defences.

:smt019

By the way if not allowed to have a token billion defence you aren't either FS :smt022
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Mastering the art of creative forum fighting is not on my agenda, you can have that crown..its about all youve got. I wonder how many days you will stay, or how soon after you have another rl tragedy when your hero quits fs. Prepare yourselves now, because its coming soon. You 2 are boring your own squad ( no longer an alliance) woth your...5 year old style of jibberish.

=D> LuLz
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Visentinel wrote:They might of spent all their units last night took them a near 3:1 unit ratio to kill some of our defences.

By the way if not allowed to have a token billion defence you aren't either FS :smt022

Begunning of the war Rob massed my 60T with a 59T strike, many lulz were had by all.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Visentinel wrote:They might of spent all their units last night took them a near 3:1 unit ratio to kill some of our defences.

Oh :roll: another stat posting person. Its called cultivating a fertile farmland.

Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Oh :roll: another stat posting person. Its called cultivating a fertile farmland.

I thought it was called everyone laugh at how much of an embarrassment DDE is nowadays :smt017
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

arn't war threads for posting stats ](*,)

overwise u get the dribble ure all doing now

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”