FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Re: FS vs DDE

You can call me Charlie if you want to ...
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Drahazar wrote:You can call me Charlie if you want to ...

Sure thing charlie!

Jedi~Tank wrote:"hooked"

Mods take a look at one of the mods totally prpogating what causes threads to be locked...this mod should be booted off the team and replaced for conduct detrimental to the codes that you all have said you established not so long ago. This kind of staff member makes you all look very idiotic. [-X

Could this be A primary reason not many bother with this forum? Could be, could be.

By all means if you wish to put my Modding skills to question message Haz or my section admin, Although i think you will find that not ones since i left the General Mod team have i modded this topic....hence all my posts since there are of me as a forum user not mod. Just thought i would correct you for future reference, It's okay Robert has this issue often as well. :D
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

I think your a great Mod Odie, the Market Section is always neat tidy and i can search for things quickly and efficiently.

Anyway back to topic, DDE got any kill stats to share?
Last edited by Drahazar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

~Odin~ wrote:
Drahazar wrote:You can call me Charlie if you want to ...

Sure thing charlie!

Jedi~Tank wrote:"hooked"

Mods take a look at one of the mods totally prpogating what causes threads to be locked...this mod should be booted off the team and replaced for conduct detrimental to the codes that you all have said you established not so long ago. This kind of staff member makes you all look very idiotic. [-X

Could this be A primary reason not many bother with this forum? Could be, could be.

By all means if you wish to put my Modding skills to question message Haz or my section admin, Although i think you will find that not ones since i left the General Mod team have i modded this topic....hence all my posts since there are of me as a forum user not mod. Just thought i would correct you for future reference, It's okay Robert has this issue often as well. :D

Unless your colour blind in which i shall inform you the post's i have been posting are not in bolded blue. :D just trying to aide you in getting a better understanding.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Drahazar wrote:Anyway back to topic, DDE got any kill stats to share?

loled so hard :D

thats what i was talking about in previous posts :D

how can we have something to mass when u dont build anything except some sniper strikes :D

btw why dont u compare your power **Filtered** now? :D

oh probably cause dde is owning u once again :D
[spoiler]Forgotten Prospects™ site Halisstra Disciples of Ra (Order) 111,974,227 54 39,067,377,189,991 10 (1)
Forgotten Serenity™ site Drahazar Disciples of Khunsu (Light) 249,427,180 55 37,234,879,985,657 8 (1)

and

THE DARK DOMINIUM™ site ™Jeicky Disciples of Lofn (cheaters) 886,781,485 11 627,886,345,051,525 33 (2,001)[/spoiler]

do your demagogue math mr. simpleton :D

p.s. too bad i seen the topic too late when it was already locked but guild comment about hali was epic, and it remind me a key pendant i bought back in USA at 2006 :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

D3ath wrote:
Drahazar wrote:Anyway back to topic, DDE got any kill stats to share?

loled so hard :D

thats what i was talking about in previous posts :D

how can we have something to mass when u dont build anything except some sniper strikes :D

btw why dont u compare your power **Filtered** now? :D

oh probably cause dde is owning u once again :D
[spoiler]Forgotten Prospects™ site Halisstra Disciples of Ra (Order) 111,974,227 54 39,067,377,189,991 10 (1)
Forgotten Serenity™ site Drahazar Disciples of Khunsu (Light) 249,427,180 55 37,234,879,985,657 8 (1)

and

THE DARK DOMINIUM™ site ™Jeicky Disciples of Lofn (cheaters) 886,781,485 11 627,886,345,051,525 33 (2,001)[/spoiler]

do your demagogue math mr. simpleton :D

p.s. too bad i seen the topic too late when it was already locked but guild comment about hali was epic, and it remind me a key pendant i bought back in USA at 2006 :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Those comments about me were why the thread got locked, well done for breaking forum rules again

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

:')
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

It's kind of petty trying to bully over a game.

Quit it, all of you. FS included.

Can we just have some fun! Have I been massed yet?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Avalonia
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - Forbidden]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
Immortal Ancient God of a DESCENDED INDU

18th descention....this is the 3rd time i have descended Avalonia....you think they would start paying attention to their ascended lol.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote:Avalonia

18th descention....this is the 3rd time i have descended Avalonia....you think they would start paying attention to their ascended lol.

Madclown
They all float!! [ Forgotten Serenity - EvilClown3ic]
Disciples of Khunsu (Light)
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED AJNA

been descended 4 x now :-"
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Avalonia

Madclown
They all float!! [ Forgotten Serenity - EvilClown3ic]
Disciples of Khunsu (Light)
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED AJNA

been descended 4 x now :-"

Meh, Guild have u started to catch up to me yet? if not your taking ur time.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

on 13, but there is a difference.. ;) mine were active fighters :-)

but im bored with forum fighting with you guys, its gotten very boring
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:on 13, but there is a difference.. ;) mine were active fighters :-)

but im bored with forum fighting with you guys, its gotten very boring

Wow so let me get this right, your now saying the 18 people i descended in DDE are inactive and don't fight in this war.

DDE currently have 46 members off of vacation mode and your saying now that at least 18 of them are inactive and don't fight. Wow that is some shocking figures right there.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

:smt015 you said you descended ava 3 times right ... probs others more than once work it out genius ](*,)
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote::smt015 you said you descended ava 3 times right ... probs others more than once work it out genius ](*,)

your right my bad, that makes it 18 descentions on 15 people. Still your saying 15 people in DDE are inactive and unable to fight lol. Talk about some dead weight, there used to be a time when every member in dde was active....long gone are those days i guess lol.
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”