FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: FS vs DDE

~Odin~ wrote:
Guild wrote::smt015 you said you descended ava 3 times right ... probs others more than once work it out genius ](*,)

your right my bad, that makes it 18 descentions on 15 people. Still your saying 15 people in DDE are inactive and unable to fight lol. Talk about some dead weight, there used to be a time when every member in dde was active....long gone are those days i guess lol.

just people get busy, it happens , and odin i can count the amount of "fighters" on one hand, if im being nice otherwise id just say that FM is the only respectable fighter in FS

but whatever we found some better sport to keep us intersted
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warrsy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1993672

Jeez, you'd never of thought that most people on this thread are actually adults. It's so petty, it's just a game.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Guild wrote::smt015 you said you descended ava 3 times right ... probs others more than once work it out genius ](*,)

your right my bad, that makes it 18 descentions on 15 people. Still your saying 15 people in DDE are inactive and unable to fight lol. Talk about some dead weight, there used to be a time when every member in dde was active....long gone are those days i guess lol.

just people get busy, it happens , and odin i can count the amount of "fighters" on one hand, if im being nice otherwise id just say that FM is the only respectable fighter in FS

but whatever we found some better sport to keep us intersted

We have 7 members that mass ojn a daily/bi-daily basis.
We have 4 members that mass/farm/raid once a week (however farm and steal planets as often as possible)

leaving from what i can see (as i cant see FS outgoing logs) 7 members currently dealing with RL. Now if you take take the 15 individual descentions i have done then add on every member of DoB i have not descended yet (because lets face it DoB are just an ATM for us members in FSF) which i about 24 people, now lets remember that 8 DDE members rarely even make a naq hit so thats 32 members of DDE that are totally incapable of fighting a war right now.....jeez that alot of people.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

who are you kidding odin ? who you trying to impress ?

cos its only been FM,haikon (not as much now) and once madclown that were doing the fighting , you didnt do anything until recently same with drah, and now your shouting about how great you are , really ....

haha i have higher standards than you though , as i dont class farming once a week as active if thats the case 100% of dde are active ... :roll:
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:who are you kidding odin ? who you trying to impress ?

cos its only been FM,haikon (not as much now) and once madclown that were doing the fighting , you didnt do anything until recently same with drah, and now your shouting about how great you are , really ....

haha i have higher standards than you though , as i dont class farming once a week as active if thats the case 100% of dde are active ... :roll:

You can jibber jabber all you like Guild however since the start of this war i have been descending and massing, the proof is in the pudding. Check the last 199 pages and check all of my posts u will see i have been massing since day one. You can bicker and try to bend your side of the truth all you like put i normally post after descending someone so you should be able to find it in here.

Until then *yawn*

p.s welcome KOS former tech Vultures member to the war :D
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:

You can jibber jabber all you like Guild however since the start of this war i have been descending and massing, the proof is in the pudding. Check the last 199 pages and check all of my posts u will see i have been massing since day one. You can bicker and try to bend your side of the truth all you like put i normally post after descending someone so you should be able to find it in here.

Until then *yawn*

p.s welcome KOS former tech Vultures member to the war :D[/quote

Actually its you jibber jabbering. guild is right, your style now and has always been to have rl issues in the midst of wars, disappear then come back for a minute or 2 and post all kinds of **Filtered** that didnt happen, not saying none happened but the vast majority of what you post is like your **Filtered** just to smell it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:

Until then *yawn*

p.s welcome KOS former tech Vultures member to the war :D[/quote

Actually its you jibber jabbering. guild is right, your style now and has always been to have rl issues in the midst of wars, disappear then come back for a minute or 2 and post all kinds of **Filtered** that didnt happen, not saying none happened but the vast majority of what you post is like your **Filtered** just to smell it.

=D> gotta try harder if you want to offend me JT however, nice try. You need some work.
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Lol Guild, the amount of times i have destroyed you in this thread and yet you still try, got to respect you for your commitment i suppose.

You say we are bragging about how awesome we are, when in truth, all of what we say are backed by factual numbers, this isn't bragging its stating a fact.

Me saying i have destroyed 116.4T in defensive power this week isn't me bragging more than it would for me to say i am a super advanced version of a monkey... Its just hard fact...

When you get some kills post them, because as of now your all whimper and no bite, your about as useless in this war as a box of crayons.

Jedi~Tank wrote:Actually its you jibber jabbering. guild is right, your style now and has always been to have rl issues in the midst of wars, disappear then come back for a minute or 2 and post all kinds of **Filtered** that didnt happen, not saying none happened but the vast majority of what you post is like your **Filtered** just to smell it.

So who are you ingame again?
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:Lol Guild, the amount of times i have destroyed you in this thread and yet you still try, got to respect you for your commitment i suppose.

You say we are bragging about how awesome we are, when in truth, all of what we say are backed by factual numbers, this isn't bragging its stating a fact.

Me saying i have destroyed 116.4T in defensive power this week isn't me bragging more than it would for me to say i am a super advanced version of a monkey... Its just hard fact...

When you get some kills post them, because as of now your all whimper and no bite, your about as useless in this war as a box of crayons.

Jedi~Tank wrote:Actually its you jibber jabbering. guild is right, your style now and has always been to have rl issues in the midst of wars, disappear then come back for a minute or 2 and post all kinds of **Filtered** that didnt happen, not saying none happened but the vast majority of what you post is like your **Filtered** just to smell it.

I destroyed that on 1 account in 10 minutes because it was available, so what are you bragging about? Forum fighting? Yea thought so.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:Lol Guild, the amount of times i have destroyed you in this thread and yet you still try, got to respect you for your commitment i suppose.

I destroyed that on 1 account in 10 minutes because it was available, so what are you bragging about? Forum fighting? Yea thought so.

JT why are you bragging?
JT is trying to learn "forum fighter" but currently has 4 moves already.
JT has forgotten "vine whip" and JT has learned "forum fighter"
Last edited by ~Odin~ on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Jedi~Tank wrote:

I will highlight the areas of my post you clearly didnt read/understand:

"Me saying i have destroyed 116.4T in defensive power this week isn't me bragging more than it would for me to say i am a super advanced version of a monkey... Its just hard fact..."

Obviously this makes it obvious that i was in fact NOT bragging just posting stats, however my question to you stands.

"So who are you ingame again?"
Spoiler
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

lmao glad to have you back JT was that 2 warning you got for your mouth and obvious bigget ways? Come on son you know better then to do that.. Whats your account look like??? Are you even able to be on forums without a account? come on big boy lets se if you arnt who i think you will ever be.. Retire or come back with your name..

Rob3rt i thought we had an agreement to put that my brother and I always have problems was low (however this is coming from the person using two accounts in one alliance).. THANKS ADMIN for making it even easier to cheat..

I think Jedi may be suffering from old man wrinkly ball syndrome and has now returned to the game where he can atleast try to "play wih the big dogs" Show your account there sexy man :smt019
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

lol drahy noob baby :D so why you havent answered to my question? :D it was so convenient to ignore it :D or that was why u sent hali to respond? :D and yet again u talk about numbers and facts but ignored the numbers which are 90% of time not in your favour :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Odin~
Alföðr

D3ath wrote:

lol drahy noob baby :D so why you havent answered to my question? :D it was so convenient to ignore it :D or that was why u sent hali to respond? :D and yet again u talk about numbers and facts but ignored the numbers which are 90% of time not in your favour :D

LULZ why not come online for an online? he is massing ur guys now, sadly i just spent all my turns and covert turns ac'ing and sabbing.
Spoiler
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

D3ath wrote:lol drahy noob baby :D so why you havent answered to my question? :D it was so convenient to ignore it :D or that was why u sent hali to respond? :D and yet again u talk about numbers and facts but ignored the numbers which are 90% of time not in your favour :D

LEAVE ME THE **Filtered** ALONE!

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”