woooot!!!!

go NEW YORK
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285 ... serBar.gif
you will be missed

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: PATS LOST GIANTS WIN!!!!!

ok... merged with a more relevant topic.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
kinnell
Fledgling Forumer

I massed 8 people yesterday because my beloved patriots lost. They played a bad game and the Giant's defense was pretty amazing. Brady wasn't up to par with his usual self, Moss couldn't get to the ball and Asante couldn't catch the ball even when it landed in his hands. Welker, on the other hand did pretty well and for the Giants, their players were pretty solid.

I think I might just mass an entire alliance before I vent out my frustration. BUt atleast the world is happy - so many people want the under-dog to win (and in this case, the under under under under under dog) :-D
DaDeuceIsLoose
Forum Regular
Alliance: †Knights Templar†
Race: 64 Race Changes left
ID: 20404

Go GIANTS!!!! WOOT!
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

REK wrote:
Almost38 wrote:
killtacular wrote:great game

very true now the dolphins perfect season is still there! so we still can gloat on sumthin rek!

your so my new best friend :D

w00t i made a freind!
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
chucknorris101
Forum Irregular

Brett Favre holds pretty much all the records now, and wouldabeen the one beating Tom Brady's cheating lil behind but the packers laid an egg in the title game :(...

lol anyone else see the new spygate stuff?? of course belli cheated in all the superbowls...how else could the coach of the browns, the BROWNS LMAO, who had a horrible offense and team come to New England, at that time a Horrible team..and turn them around to become a "dynasty"??? with a sixth round qb and an aging running back?? not through hard work or toughing it out...no sir..lol, Put me in at #12 and id be just as good, anyone can be a great qb if you know where the defenders are going to be before they do...
vinny d
Forum Expert
Alliance: House Stark
Race: Nano-ti
ID: 27317

kinnell6 wrote:I massed 8 people yesterday because my beloved patriots lost. They played a bad game and the Giant's defense was pretty amazing. Brady wasn't up to par with his usual self, Moss couldn't get to the ball and Asante couldn't catch the ball even when it landed in his hands. Welker, on the other hand did pretty well and for the Giants, their players were pretty solid.

I think I might just mass an entire alliance before I vent out my frustration. BUt atleast the world is happy - so many people want the under-dog to win (and in this case, the under under under under under dog) :-D

He wasn't up to par because the first time brady had the ball he was put on the ground. The offensive line of the patriots most of the game was no where to be found. He was sacked five times. You can't let that happen in games.

It was a great game. I went nuts when the Giants won. All I have to say is David Tyree baby!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Sports Section”