just curious...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Enygma
Forum Regular
ID: 76377

Re: just curious...

I see...

Spoiler
My feedback thread.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

cause thats what this section is for, a place to move stuff to so its ignored
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I feel I hear a boring broken record somewhere in this topic...and it's not the annoying sigs stuff this time... :?
And it's also not about hidden things happening either (on-topic there), because at least, they change each time and never be the same...and actually people care about them because they are worth attention heh.
Yep Tok`ra linked events are always interesting to follow. Because we never know what will happen!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

As it does concern all it shouldnt be hidden it stays in General.

Nimras
Vendetta
Forum Elite

Legendary Apophis wrote:I feel I hear a boring broken record somewhere in this topic...and it's not the annoying sigs stuff this time... :?
And it's also not about hidden things happening either (on-topic there), because at least, they change each time and never be the same...and actually people care about them because they are worth attention heh.
Yep Tok`ra linked events are always interesting to follow. Because we never know what will happen!

Every event is a tok'ra linked event ;)
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Vendetta wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:I feel I hear a boring broken record somewhere in this topic...and it's not the annoying sigs stuff this time... :?

Not true this one is a Nimras event 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Vendetta wrote:

But he's banned... :shock:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Vendetta
Forum Elite

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

But he's banned... :shock:

has that ever stopped him?
He IS the Tok`ra after all.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
If only there was something like a forum character named "Goa'uld" who instead of Tok`ra's destructive attitude had an attitude of constructiveness, and who is as brilliant in manipulating the demos (and some leaders) as Tok`ra. Because when used for the good of the forums, such powers are brilliant. The way they're used now.. they're insidious. Like this character:

@Nimras: Ah, you played the card of people-pleaser nicely there, implicitly accusing DaDigi from covering this up (as if it could) by putting it in the appropriate section.. Next thing we know you'll make this an announcement!? Just a hypothesis, as I'm no longer allowed to have opinions. (yup..)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
If only there was something like a forum character named "Goa'uld" who instead of Tok`ra's destructive attitude had an attitude of constructiveness, and who is as brilliant in manipulating the demos (and some leaders) as Tok`ra. Because when used for the good of the forums, such powers are brilliant. The way they're used now.. they're insidious. Like this character:

@Nimras: Ah, you played the card of people-pleaser nicely there, implicitly accusing DaDigi from covering this up (as if it could) by putting it in the appropriate section.. Next thing we know you'll make this an announcement!? Just a hypothesis, as I'm no longer allowed to have opinions. (yup..)

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
:lol:
Lol tok'ras and their clothes...
Spoiler

Spoiler
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

I'm concerned/shocked Auriel is Elladan... and also that she made it to a mod position...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Deidara
Forum Irregular

TheRook wrote:I'm concerned/shocked Auriel is Elladan... and also that she made it to a mod position...

TheRook

How come shocked? dont know elladan, but he must of become a moderator if he is good.. other way were all doomed :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Deidara wrote:
TheRook wrote:I'm concerned/shocked Auriel is Elladan... and also that she made it to a mod position...

TheRook

How come shocked? dont know elladan, but she must of become a moderator if she is good.. other way were all doomed :)

Fixed :)
And yes she will be a good moderator doubtless[ly], in spite of what some people would say not knowing her at all, and pretending to. :-)
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Xeen
Forum Irregular

Rev. Auriel Daniels
Do not take it wrong Ellladan, but it is pretty easy to lost the trust in eyes of people by lying them for long time.. (especially trying to arise their condollence for purposelly constructed fiction)
Then, of course, you cannot expect you will "regain" lost trust just because being promoted to mod team for less than 1 week back.
Most resonable human beings has memory longer than few days. Some may trust you somewhere in future, some will never, but all will remain cautious about all your posted ideas in future. Such move is pretty risky for any team leader cos it can hurt trust of whole team. Such person is very easy target if anybody wants to accuse any MOD team member from anything.

At least this forum as one big advantage - you can play SGW and completelly ignore this forum. Another advantage is - nobody can steal your own opinion if you will not allow it.
In my eyes, level of this forum is falling down fast. Posts what was offensive in past starting to be "allowed" and now is "pretty common". How much it is a fault of recent leadership Im not able to judge.

My idea is - those who disagree with current falling direction of forum and want this forum polite, clean of crap and offensive trashtalk - can make new forum with new mood team and new rules. And work hard to be more sucsessful and more friendly place than this one.

Those who wants to stay here must follow dirrection ordered by current forum leadership or get moded, banned, offended etc...

Another idea is - those who are not familiar with current forum direction can also send to Jason (as highest instance) a petition about disagreement with current forum leadership direction for example. Im sure if admin will get few dozens such petitions he will focus to this problem and try to solve it.
Last edited by Xeen on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deidara
Forum Irregular

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Deidara wrote:

TheRook

How come shocked? dont know elladan, but she must of become a moderator if she is good.. other way were all doomed :)

Fixed :)
And yes she will be a good moderator doubtless[ly], in spite of what some people would say not knowing her at all, and pretending to. :-)

Oh its a she, sorry Elladan :?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”