timer's stuck

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I'm fixed. How about the rest of you?

Spacey
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Piker
Forum Newbie

fixed for me to
Nichos
Forum Newbie

Ok, main server is up and running, but I have lost over 4hours of ppt income and turns, and uu. So I think that something is going to have to be fixed here...
Gawdammit!!! I'm gone missin' again...

I'm not sure what my losses are. It was about 5-10min. after I noticed that I came to check here, and posted stuff.

Good to hear that you're both back up though.

Spacey
blazesice
Forum Newbie

This sucked so much. I was on ppt and didnt get anything for 4 turns, thats 200mil that i missed out on !!!
Nichos
Forum Newbie

blazesice wrote:This sucked so much. I was on ppt and didnt get anything for 4 turns, thats 200mil that i missed out on !!!

It was closer to 6-7 turns that you missed out on. And I was on ppt in both servers... :evil: :evil: :evil:

wouldnt this time be the time which had a message up the top earlyer today about upgrades? that could be y as there was a message at one stage up the top of comand center saying there where upgrades or something like that hapening today.
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie

How bout this one: you get nothing most of the night, wake up to a frozen counter, walk away from it for a while cause nothings happening anyway. Then all turns come at once, you get a boatload of naq and get it stolen right away, by #1. And by the time you figured out what happened, they've gone on PPT, leaving you with nothing, not even a chance of some "retribution" of your own. I know one thing, if I don't get a declaration of peace sometime soon, he won't end #1.

Anonymous wrote:wouldnt this time be the time which had a message up the top earlyer today about upgrades? that could be y as there was a message at one stage up the top of comand center saying there where upgrades or something like that hapening today.

Yes, but the message said that it would be down for about an hour, "between 7pm and 8pm game time". Not for 4 hours total time at a loss to those on ppt who have lost protected time. I lost over 200mil in main + uu, and over 30mil in quantum + uu.

And to top it off there was nothing to say that the Quantum server would be down as well. And, not just that, but there has been no posting of an upgrade on the upgrade page...

So you tell me, do I have enough reason to be mildly irritated at all this?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Anonymous wrote:So you tell me, do I have enough reason to be mildly irritated at all this?

No. The turns were processed later, you got the naq after all. Unless your PPT ended during the time it was stuck. But even then, tough luck to ya, you're not the only one that's lost something.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Nichos
Forum Newbie

Sleipnir wrote:
Anonymous wrote:So you tell me, do I have enough reason to be mildly irritated at all this?

No. The turns were processed later, you got the naq after all. Unless your PPT ended during the time it was stuck. But even then, tough luck to ya, you're not the only one that's lost something.

Yeah my ppt in both servers ended whilst the timer was stuck...

Well nonetheless, it is no different to letting some people get naq for a turn passing and not others...

Is it really over?
I'm still stuck, but only on main server :(

good luck fixing this up ;)

I'm not stuck anymore :)

Return to “Bugs Archive”