BEFORE BUYING PLANET LOCATIONS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: BEFORE BUYING PLANET LOCATIONS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

Basically you don't care about what really happens, you're just stubborn and want to retaliate...Wow...thats really mature of you!
Bias Admin colour
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Darkloser_ wrote:
Ashu wrote:Shout out for Universe! :smt047 :smt041
All good for you !:)
I will speak to Rudy to take Obelisk back..the claims are unfounded and lack common sense.I agree with Clarkey,the alliance should function as a whole and as i am the DIPLOMAT Darkloser should have spoken to me.

I, am clanless. In my opinion, a diplomat has:

1.) no real power or authority in an alliance. And -

2.) no reason to say anything unless negotiating with ANOTHER diplomat. That is why we HAVE diplomats. To discuss matters that concern two alliances, not an alliance and a single player. But as i said, that is my opinion.

I reported it to your alliance leader as i would rather speak to the person that is going to take some action, not the person that is going to sit there and get back to me in a couple of weeks with no real solution or advice apart from 'You might as well just let this matter be'.

If i see Obelisk in your alliance, then i will take that as an act of ill-faith, and disregard for the rules that should be abided for when trading. This condoning of his actions will result in a war.

A Diplomat is for not only to talk with another alliance. Some alliances use Diplomats to deal with single players, if something should arise with that player then the diplomat has a job to to deal with it. You prove me with soild proof that he has scammed you or anyone else, then he will not be let back in the alliance. Untill such time he will be let back in, as you think this is suspicious. You can take it as a act of ill-faith. What are the rules that should be abided by trading? Condoning his actions will result in war, hey. Like I said earlier if he has scammed you or anyone else he will not be left in the alliance. You have said in your first post that it looked suspicious and suspicious I will take it, but unless you have real actual proof that he has scammed, then please let me know.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Rudy Pena wrote:
Darkloser_ wrote:
I will speak to Rudy to take Obelisk back..the claims are unfounded and lack common sense.I agree with Clarkey,the alliance should function as a whole and as i am the DIPLOMAT Darkloser should have spoken to me.

2.) no reason to say anything unless negotiating with ANOTHER diplomat. That is why we HAVE diplomats. To discuss matters that concern two alliances, not an alliance and a single player. But as i said, that is my opinion.

I reported it to your alliance leader as i would rather speak to the person that is going to take some action, not the person that is going to sit there and get back to me in a couple of weeks with no real solution or advice apart from 'You might as well just let this matter be'.

If i see Obelisk in your alliance, then i will take that as an act of ill-faith, and disregard for the rules that should be abided for when trading. This condoning of his actions will result in a war.

A Diplomat is for not only to talk with another alliance. Some alliances use Diplomats to deal with single players, if something should arise with that player then the diplomat has a job to to deal with it. You prove me with soild proof that he has scammed you or anyone else, then he will not be let back in the alliance. Untill such time he will be let back in, as you think this is suspicious. You can take it as a act of ill-faith. What are the rules that should be abided by trading? Condoning his actions will result in war, hey. Like I said earlier if he has scammed you or anyone else he will not be left in the alliance. You have said in your first post that it looked suspicious and suspicious I will take it, but unless you have real actual proof that he has scammed, then please let me know.

If I was PL I wouldn't want back in. Getting kicked out by the Leader because of this without any attempts by the Leader to coroborate anything is bad. Why should he want back in when there is clear lack of trust.
Image ImageImageImage
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Rudy Pena wrote:A Diplomat is for not only to talk with another alliance. Some alliances use Diplomats to deal with single players, if something should arise with that player then the diplomat has a job to to deal with it. You prove me with soild proof that he has scammed you or anyone else, then he will not be let back in the alliance. Untill such time he will be let back in, as you think this is suspicious. You can take it as a act of ill-faith. What are the rules that should be abided by trading? Condoning his actions will result in war, hey. Like I said earlier if he has scammed you or anyone else he will not be left in the alliance. You have said in your first post that it looked suspicious and suspicious I will take it, but unless you have real actual proof that he has scammed, then please let me know.

As i said, that is my opinion on a diplomat's role. You want proof? for the last time, here is your proof:

Dexter Andrei says:
rank 2*** , army size i don`t know [ i`ve just ascended ] and his CO has rank 50** and i don`t know the army size

- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - IT'S A TARP!!1 says:
lmao

rank 2*** , army size i don`t know [ i`ve just ascended ] and his CO has rank 50** and i don`t know the army size

what was this guy's planet again?

anita_andrei92 says:
35,411,712,000 Income per Day DEFENCES 0 huge

are you trying to scam me?

anita_andrei92 says:
nope

anita_andrei92 says:
why?

i've checked every player between rank 5000 and 5100 and no one had an officer with a rank in between 2000 and 3000

so what you told me was a lie

He told me a straight-out, blatant lie. As i keep telling you, i simply asked for some ranks (not locations, not names just something to go off as a clear answer to my question: is it non-retalliation?) and what did he do? told me a LIE The closest rank of ANY officer between 5000 and 5100 was 5500 +

I have already told you lying when trading is most commonly referred to as SCAMMING. This WAS a scam as he lied. I have given you proof, and if you wish to disregard it and re-accept Obelisk, i will send your entire alliance back to the stone-age.
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

Really?wow...You think i'm gonna take you're word for it?Why aren't you lying?Why would YOU tell the truth?
Bias Admin colour
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Clarkey wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Darkloser_ wrote:

If I was PL I wouldn't want back in. Getting kicked out by the Leader because of this without any attempts by the Leader to coroborate anything is bad. Why should he want back in when there is clear lack of trust.
The only reason I kicked him was because I got this PM from Darkloser_
Dear Rudy Pena,

One of your members id 1944135 tried to scam me at approx. 6:20.00 game time. I'm taking this matter very seriously. As i have been involved with you in the past on a negative basis, i am offering you this altermatum:

id 1944135 is kicked out of your alliance on the basis of scaming other players (then will be massed by yours truly), or your entire alliance will be brought down by not only me, but several powerful players.

Do not second guess my threat as a sheer bluff. If you do, then expect severe penalties. Defeating your Alliance would be another addition to my long list of accolades.

Consider my relation with this alliance very hostile. You have 24 hours to comply.

Sincerely,

Darkloser_

(Possibly soon to be) Destroyer of the S.O.U.P Alliance
I got this from on 18 Dec.
Darkloser_ wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:A Diplomat is for not only to talk with another alliance. Some alliances use Diplomats to deal with single players, if something should arise with that player then the diplomat has a job to to deal with it. You prove me with soild proof that he has scammed you or anyone else, then he will not be let back in the alliance. Untill such time he will be let back in, as you think this is suspicious. You can take it as a act of ill-faith. What are the rules that should be abided by trading? Condoning his actions will result in war, hey. Like I said earlier if he has scammed you or anyone else he will not be left in the alliance. You have said in your first post that it looked suspicious and suspicious I will take it, but unless you have real actual proof that he has scammed, then please let me know.

As i said, that is my opinion on a diplomat's role. You want proof? for the last time, here is your proof:

Dexter Andrei says:

lmao

what was this guy's planet again?

anita_andrei92 says:
35,411,712,000 Income per Day DEFENCES 0 huge

are you trying to scam me?

anita_andrei92 says:
nope

anita_andrei92 says:
why?

i've checked every player between rank 5000 and 5100 and no one had an officer with a rank in between 2000 and 3000

so what you told me was a lie

He told me a straight-out, blatant lie. As i keep telling you, i simply asked for some ranks (not locations, not names just something to go off as a clear answer to my question: is it non-retalliation?) and what did he do? told me a LIE The closest rank of ANY officer between 5000 and 5100 was 5500 +

I have already told you lying when trading is most commonly referred to as SCAMMING. This WAS a scam as he lied. I have given you proof, and if you wish to disregard it and re-accept Obelisk, i will send your entire alliance back to the stone-age.

So you wanted some rank, you do know that rank means nothing. You had kept asking him questions like he was a hostile witness on the stand in court.

Neverming all that, You keep saying on here that the account the planet is on doesnt exist when you know it
20/12/2008 12:31:26 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] there was a planet ! it wasn`t a trick
20/12/2008 12:31:52 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] take a look at BORG
20/12/2008 12:33:53 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] wa pula
20/12/2008 12:33:59 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] have you seen?
20/12/2008 12:35:42 AM [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] anita_andrei92 borg?
20/12/2008 12:35:45 AM [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] anita_andrei92 that\'s his ingame?
20/12/2008 12:36:43 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] B0RG[ C.H.O.A.M. - ShaiHulud] God of the Ancient Gods of the TOLAH
20/12/2008 12:37:00 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] Rank: 2,207Commander: Rav3n Race: Tollan Rank: 2,207
20/12/2008 12:37:07 AM anita_andrei92 [c=48]- - [D][j] [GLeNNo] - [ Mandy ] - Mmmmm....my Mandeh! [/c=40][c=45] IT\'S A TARP!!1[/c=45] Rav3n[ C.H.O.A.M. - Mentat] Ancient God of Legend of the TOLAH
He told you this when you started a convo with him yesterday. I had read most of this convo and awaiting to read the rest of it. And by the way he was talking to you in engish, the is a 80% chance he is getting rekicked and will not ever be accepted back in both alliances.

SO I have read the rest of the convo, I will be sending him a PM and Kicking him. We have rules in our alliances that say we have to respect other members of both alliances and everyone ingame whether its through MSN, Ingame Pm, forum posting, forum PM, or any other way.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Miss4tunE
Forum Grunt
Alliance: No Alliance
Race: No Race
ID: 0

No need to post anything further. This player that everyone seems to dislike has no claims against anything. Until he has proof of something he is jsut wasting your time. I've told him that there is proof and there was no scamming etc etc...

Just leave him - If he does anything we will react as i've said before.
ImageImage
woodsy1980
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: ancient god
ID: 1915251

well if theres definate proof kill the scammer if theres no solid proof wise up and if any so called powerful friends touch our training alliance theyll find themselves against some other powerful friends k ive no stats and nothing to lose i dont mind adding more names to a list of enemys that seems to grow each day
Image ]
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

My army consists of 8 mil kamikaze so if anyone tries to touch any of my friends i'll ram my mothership into ur account and decimate it!

*evelish laugh muhahahahhahahahhahha* :-D 8)
Bias Admin colour
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Ashu wrote:Really?wow...You think i'm gonna take you're word for it?Why aren't you lying?Why would YOU tell the truth?

As i said before, i have no motive. As this forum is rated G, i left alot of crucial information out as to not offend viewers of the thread and get myself banned by posting it. I forwarded the information to Nemesis, who contacted me to try and get to the bottom of this mess. After i provided him with the information, he took action against Obelisk and responded with
i am setting you to peace as you have proven to be honest and i respect that.
If my information was good enough for Nemisis, then i am sure it is good enough for anyone in S.O.U.P

As i have told Nemisis, all hostilities will be withdrawn as i recieved the co-operation that i required. My quarrel lies with Obelisk now, not the S.O.U.P alliance.

Ashu wrote:My army consists of 8 mil kamikaze so if anyone tries to touch any of my friends i'll ram my mothership into ur account and decimate it!

lol Very doubtful that your mothership would make the tiniest dent in my own, but if you would like to think of it in the form of kamikazes, i have at least 30mil.

As i said, consider all hostilities dropped, and peace will resume instead.

Thank you once again to Nemisis for clearing up this matter.
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

ok let me lay it down for you guys in one simple word TRUST

PL is a trust issue yes when some one is selling PL is will look like you can be scamed becuase why would anyone give out the location before reciveing the naq. its trust if you dont trust the guy walk away from the deal simple as if you think your being scamed then walk away if you get scamed then its your fault my way is i trust everybody (aslang as theyare not on the black listed traders) untill i am scamed :D and players ethier repescet that or thing im a idoit take your pick i dont care.

in the end you did wot your gut told u to do i would have said i send half now and half when the location is given yes trust again but 125bill isnt hrd to come by in these days of SGW then you trust hi to send you the ID u check it out then send second half if your not scaming him aswell in the end you both havent lost more then the other u shold be both happy unless he runs then you sit on hi untill you have your worth back in naqudah.

thank you im here all the time.

sammael.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Well DL, the ranks he gave you could have easily been from the turn before or the turn before that or 24 hours before he gave them to you, he could have had some old ranks written down somewhere which would have been vaguely accurate and he gave those.
As they change every turn, it's too assumptuous to consider that a lie. He could have also written 50** instead of 52** by mistake, too many variables.

Also as for the "send naq then I send AT's" maybe he's a little new to the game and doesnt use brokers much, maybe the people he trades with in his alliance have no need to use brokers. Maybe he just simply follows my rule for trading and not getting scammed, send second.

Seems you sorted it out anyway, some funny commnets you had there ill burn your alliance to the ground, lol,

12aggy.

// noticed this is 20 days old, but still I spent time reading and wirting this , so can you.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”