"Cow and chicken(fly)" case #1

Ombudsman Case Archives
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Re: "Cow and chicken(fly)" case #1

I think the ombudsman needs an assistant or a vice-ombudsman.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

well, im still awaiting ombudsman's post here. or PM, or email or something.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Good luck.

Bad news for Bill. He won't be around for a while, even if we love him so much.
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Manetheren wrote:I think the ombudsman needs an assistant or a vice-ombudsman.

Vote for me! :)

Ill give them hell for you all! Nah...

From what I have read, this seems to be all a little bit exagerated... There was no personal insult, there was no "rule" breaking... Thus meaning What Deni did was wrong and as such learn from it.

So its ok to refer to someone as a fly in a "insulting" manner, but when "cow" is used, its wrong, just because it can be refered to someones wieght?

Good god people, if things like that honestly offend you, stop living in that sheltered little corner of the world.

Ive seen much worse come from this forum, hell ive done it dozens of times, even in a THREAD TITLE, refering to the word "dumbass".

@Deni
Stop picking and choosing what may be offensive and what not, its one path, not both. When you call something simple as "cow" offensive, but not "dumbass", you are making a very unclear boudrie for the forum users to post in.

when talking to a female the word 'cow' is EXTREMELY offensive. deni did the right thing.
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

from definition of cow:

4. Informal, offensive a disagreeable woman [Old English cū]
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

As I told you via PM, get all the facts before trying to plead a case, and as such this is C2's case with Bill, not yours. If you can, respect that. This is no place for spamming.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
caesar2
Forum Addict

so wheres bil? i think deni should be suspended until he will sort this. so than i will realy think this forum is clear. if she wont be, i will think this is just circus and all right, rules and all mods are just fake.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:from definition of cow:

4. Informal, offensive a disagreeable woman [Old English cū]

sorry, ppl who are using english as 2nd language are not spending hours reading explainings of each word. i dint find this definition on net. you could post the link next time. and of course, use only official sites, not sites where can someone upload.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:so wheres bil? i think deni should be suspended until he will sort this. so than i will realy think this forum is clear. if she wont be, i will think this is just circus and all right, rules and all mods are just fake.

I'm sorry but that has to be one of the worst and lest thought out idea I have seen in some time.

If it were so then a single group could raise claims against 1/2 the mods and get them suspended, Why? Thats playing with fire and rather foolish.

You can think it a circus and you can think the mods fake all you want, Its your choice.

If you can not accept a mod acted on REPORTED posts, modded 3 post made in succession, and all three have previvable r/l insults in them. Even you yourself descibed one as "disgusting". You recieved no verbal warning, You recieved no offical warning, you recieved no user note. Seems that even tho the mod knew you did have a history of personal r/l insults that they did not feel it necissary to give any indication, but did feel it necissary to remove the word and the "sense" it gave.

As YOU just said, you didn't know it had that meaning, and NO one said you did. It was quietly modded, and had it stood there allone and not between 2 nasty r/l comments it prolly would have never been touched, but because the 2 comments before and after were made, it changed the "Feel" or "meaning" of your post.

As I said, you want to call it a circus, feel free. I too am feeling pretty much the same, especially when this much fuss is raised of something so miniscule. NO warnings/notes of any kind were given. Even you yourself say the other 2 posts, both before and after yours were in totally bad taste. Yet you think a mod should be tared and feathered for moding 1 word and cant see the entire picture.

Meh, Continue your case. I hope Bill responds very soon personally.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
caesar2
Forum Addict

I agree with 99% Lore. Your right. But after all, if you check the whole case, and the relationship wich is between mod and those who reported, it was not so so simple. Im pretty sure person wich reported came to MSN and was whinning to mod, wich edited my and another's post.

Lore, i didnt acuse you, so dont take it so ofensive. You should read another parts of forums and how ppl are breaking rules, how ppl remind me always on this case and than judge me.

i wont post here until bill comes from vacation. please, lock this thread to avoid spam and insults. thank you
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:I agree with 99% Lore. Your right. But after all, if you check the whole case, and the relationship wich is between mod and those who reported, it was not so so simple. Im pretty sure person wich reported came to MSN and was whinning to mod, wich edited my and another's post.

Lore, i didnt acuse you, so dont take it so ofensive. You should read another parts of forums and how ppl are breaking rules, how ppl remind me always on this case and than judge me.

i wont post here until bill comes from vacation. please, lock this thread to avoid spam and insults. thank you

pmed
either involved pm me for a reopen
Reason, youll get dead.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

caesar2 wrote:I feel insulted. Admins edit my posts where i used peacfull word "cow". involved person, called cow clearly taged me as a fly. this post was not edited.

Can someone explain me difrences between animals? if i call someone snake, dog, cat, rat, chicken, fly cow... there are diferences?

I was taged as fly, well it was funny, until few involved admins edited my posts. well, they were not involved in whole story (all posts). they just as usualy feel the need to teach me how to act.

well, that mod who edited my post was deni.

Fuall Plus VS The Task Force "Game Over!" Take 3 page 650

it was enough when ppl screamed on me on MSN when i asked tekki if she is hungry. and its enough if someone like deni edites my posts about tekki. this forum was always influed by some kind of ppl.

Cow is a term of slang to refer to someone as being fat, so it's a matter of mod preference. If i call someone a cow, then i am insulting them outside the game...which is against the rules.

Snake, can be ingame...as it refers to someone who is sneaky in a bad way.

Dog usually means a guy who isn't faithful :P Sometimes a random insult towards enemies, so ok. Depends on usage.

Chicken means coward - game related easily applied.

Rat is someone untrustworthy, - game related.

Fly (how would you refer to someone as a fly....maybe how insignificant they are?)

Anyways, your argument has no basis.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
caesar2
Forum Addict

pianomutt20000 wrote:
caesar2 wrote:I feel insulted. Admins edit my posts where i used peacfull word "cow". involved person, called cow clearly taged me as a fly. this post was not edited.

Can someone explain me difrences between animals? if i call someone snake, dog, cat, rat, chicken, fly cow... there are diferences?

I was taged as fly, well it was funny, until few involved admins edited my posts. well, they were not involved in whole story (all posts). they just as usualy feel the need to teach me how to act.

well, that mod who edited my post was deni.

Fuall Plus VS The Task Force "Game Over!" Take 3 page 650

it was enough when ppl screamed on me on MSN when i asked tekki if she is hungry. and its enough if someone like deni edites my posts about tekki. this forum was always influed by some kind of ppl.

Cow is a term of slang to refer to someone as being fat, so it's a matter of mod preference. If i call someone a cow, then i am insulting them outside the game...which is against the rules.

Snake, can be ingame...as it refers to someone who is sneaky in a bad way.

Dog usually means a guy who isn't faithful :P Sometimes a random insult towards enemies, so ok. Depends on usage.

Chicken means coward - game related easily applied.

Rat is someone untrustworthy, - game related.

Fly (how would you refer to someone as a fly....maybe how insignificant they are?)

Anyways, your argument has no basis.

Bill

you should go deeper to this case, read all posts. my edited post was bad timed, between 2 real insults but my post was never insult. all of you are arguying with cow = fat, but when i firt time read tekki post where she called me fly the first think i had in eyes was Cow as oposit of fly. whole story about this animal game is about MS, MS size and MS fight. i massed tekkis BIG (Cow) MS with my small (Fly) MS and thats the story. This annimal names was though on MS basicly. Becasue: another stats in both accounts we can compare. Only MS is that big difference wich make massing harder and makes Tekki's account stronger. so yes, MS Cow pwns MS Fly but if Fly is infected it can kill Cow.

bill, ombudsman. all players involved in server war like to provoke each other, but tekki can confirm all PMs between us were never insulting the other side, i think i never insulted tekki's RL person and i wish i know english language better to know how to write nice posts without mistakes.

My post did not insult tekki, another 2 posted at the same tim did. so deni had no reason to edit that post and if tekki wasnt my enemy she will maybe agree with me in all i wrote.
Tekki
Forum Addict

I've been quiet in this thread until now Ceasar but if you are going to start claiming I will do stuff, I'll post just this.

caesar2 wrote:but tekki can confirm all PMs between us were never insulting the other side,

No. I will not confirm this.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
caesar2
Forum Addict

8)

who told you to post that? or it came from your head? realy?

thanks, ombudsman. can you close this thread. i just found out...

this forum is heavy influed by few ppl. i will not try to call for true again, cuse its wasting of time.

I wish good luck to everyone, peace in world and lot of love! :)

PS: hope never die, liars will be judged.

Return to “Case Archives”